What Are The Effects Of Alcohol Instead Of Water In The Base?

Its all true. Everything you've heard is true, the money, the women, the success that comes when using alcohol in the base.

You won't ever really know until you try it. So I encourage you to do just that. happy.gif

i done it a few times with gin... sometimes vodka.

it depends what your going for....
flavor or... buzzed and drunk?

i must say, when its like 10am and i really dont want to be drinkin.... vodka + cherry is one of my favorite things to do.

Please be sensible and if you are going to add alcohol to the base do three shots maximum in your normal water and you will be fine. Use something with flavor that will come through like a cheap and sweet flavored rum or vodka.

I've added wine to my water when I smoked a black grape flavor before.

I like dif. liquors in the base
one great one to do is HH Jamaican Rum and Cola with a rum and coke mix in the base
otherwise, I like vodkas in the vase(mine is small) and using fruity shisha mixes...when I'm down, I do the shots...they taste great from the molasses dripping down the stem into the vodka

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Jun 3 2008, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
one great one to do is HH Jamaican Rum and Cola with a rum and coke mix in the base
otherwise, I like vodkas in the vase(mine is small) and using fruity shisha mixes...when I'm down, I do the shots...they taste great from the molasses dripping down the stem into the vodka

Damn that sounds worse then taking tray shots.

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Jun 3 2008, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Frankly taht sounds terrible.

Make sure you use the finest imported liquor, Patron will do. For best results, first pour half the bottle/handle down the drain. Fill the now half-empty (or half-full) bottle/handle back to the top with anti-freeze. Stir, add to your base, and enjoy.

I've heard cyanide in the base leaves a minty taste in your mouth. Tell me how it works out.

The carbon dioxide in the Coke can give you bad headaches.

what ever that has dripped down in to the base is only honey and glycerine right and ofcourse chemicals in the base lol Edited by amnite

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Jun 3 2008, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea mathuv thats true but it turns out to be really subtle and sweet if done right biggrin.gif

or for an even more sublte anise, try sambuca. if you want sweet sambuca, just light the shot for a couple of seconds before dropping it in Edited by mathuv

thats what I mean...the flavored gooey goodness...delicious shots

never got a headache or sick from it...actually makes a good hangover remedy