I just bought a 250g tub of Starbuzz Blueberry...and I have never even smelled anything to this caliber of pure amazing sweetness. I have been smoking Hookah-Hookah, and decided to go up to the waay more expensive Starbuzz...and I am glad i did. I have some HH Blueberry and it smells like freakin dog sweat mixed with Penguin droppings compared to the Starbuzz Blueberry. I cant wait to smoke this stuff, but i have class right now in 8mins so i better go! later.

you are likely to be a bit dissapointed. It, im my and my friends opinion, tastes nothing like blueberries. It tastes exactly like a Blue Sno-cone however. Not a bad taste, but not blueberry. I still have over a kilo sitting in a tub at the shop, it sells so infrequently...

huh.gif

QUOTE (mushrat @ Apr 9 2008, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you are likely to be a bit dissapointed. It, im my and my friends opinion, tastes nothing like blueberries. It tastes exactly like a Blue Sno-cone however. Not a bad taste, but not blueberry. I still have over a kilo sitting in a tub at the shop, it sells so infrequently...

huh.gif

blue sno-cone?? :drool:..

QUOTE (mushrat @ Apr 9 2008, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

huh.gif

Hey, i'll take it off your hands =D

Blue sno-cone shisha? Win.

[OFF TOPIC]

From Purina:
"Dogs only have sweat glands on the pads of their feet, no where else on their body. Therefore the only way they have to cool off is by panting and through their feet. Therefore in hot weather it is extremely important that dogs have plenty of shade, cool water and when the heat is extreme that they can come indoors. Never, ever leave your dog in a closed car where the temperature can get up to 100 degrees in a very short time. Since dogs do not sweat they can suffer heat stroke quickly and even die

[/OFF TOPIC]