"coconara " Taking Orders

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (clickhea @ Jan 26 2008, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
30 mins is horrible when they claim hour and a half

i know some people have been wondering about the time; i'm going to address it. i just smoked with these again. i put them on a gas stove for about 5 minutes on medium. i was watching Snatch (pretty good film) and was smoking throughout the duration of the film. the coals lasted me from when i started watching until the credits started rolling 1 hr and 40 mins - they were still burning and probably would continue to burn for a good 15 minutes + more. i'm not sure how you folks are lighting them and what not but they last me about this long every time i use them. tomorrow i'll have another session and take some pictures so you guys can watch...i was smoking Golden AF grape (in case you were wondering) and it all was quite delightful...just so you all know it had a happy ending...
edit* the smoke was pretty good up until 1 hour 15 mins...most heads/bowls will be done by then
regards,
antoine

PS if you guys want more info shoot me a PM and i'll get back as quickly as possible...adieu Edited by antouwan

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Jan 29 2008, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, no one is arguing the fact that they last a long time, its just that their size, after about 30 min, gets to be so small that they do not provide sufficient heat.

with two of them on there i get sufficent heat to give me great clouds for a good 40 to 45 minutes, after that i add the third (which i start at the same time as the other two, this way i don't have to get up to light any more coals)

Got mine yesterday and played with them (review in section). So far, they seem pretty nice. Gonna try some more testing tonight, but I so far like them.

Site was good too - had a small issue, they fixed it and I still got it on time. Nice smile.gif

I got mine yesterday also. I like them a lot. I used three to start my phunnel and had to take one off once in a while, after about 30 minutes I could leave them on. Then when they got smaller I put my wind cover on and BAM, big smoke again. then I added two more, after about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Did the same thing towards the end with the wind cover. Lasted close to 3 hours. here is my Tangiers donut smile.gif

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jan 29 2008, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got mine yesterday also. I like them a lot. I used three to start my phunnel and had to take one off once in a while, after about 30 minutes I could leave them on. Then when they got smaller I put my wind cover on and BAM, big smoke again. then I added two more, after about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Did the same thing towards the end with the wind cover. Lasted close to 3 hours. here is my Tangiers donut smile.gif

Only 3 hours?

QUOTE (antouwan @ Jan 29 2008, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MechAnt @ Jan 29 2008, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, no one is arguing the fact that they last a long time, its just that their size, after about 30 min, gets to be so small that they do not provide sufficient heat.

with two of them on there i get sufficent heat to give me great clouds for a good 40 to 45 minutes, after that i add the third (which i start at the same time as the other two, this way i don't have to get up to light any more coals)

Yes, I do the same.... add the 3rd after about .5 hr and from there your session will go beyond 1 hour.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jan 29 2008, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jan 29 2008, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only 3 hours?

I found a really small Phunnel at Guess Hookah that is perfect for that amount of time. I like it just for me. That way I do not have to smoke the same thing back to back. smile.gif

Also I am over 3 and a half hours now and that is with a first batch of exoticas and now the coconara. Still hitting good.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jan 29 2008, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I found a really small Phunnel at Guess Hookah that is perfect for that amount of time. I like it just for me. That way I do not have to smoke the same thing back to back. smile.gif

Pictures of this Phunnel? Is it like smaller than the Small Tangiers Phunnel.. but smaller? biggrin.gif

OK I will put up a pic in a little while, it is in use yet wink.gif I just looked at all the depths of the phunnel rim and found this one to be shallow and perfect size for what I wanted. It is about an inch shorter then all my others including a small from HC.

Another Donut. Don't ya just love Phunnel Donuts...mmmmm That was 4 hour donut and it could have gone longer as you can see. smile.gif

new one on the left

so it is not an inch smaller then mine, it was close to that at the shop

Those of you who like to pay with paypal. They are working on getting that option up on the website.

"This just little of the email saying that they going to add it"
Thank you for your interest in CocoNara. We do accept paypal, but we don’t offer it online yet, because we are still working on making It available as an option.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (HeadHunter59 @ Jan 29 2008, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Those of you who like to pay with paypal. They are working on getting that option up on the website.

"This just little of the email saying that they going to add it"
Thank you for your interest in CocoNara. We do accept paypal, but we don't offer it online yet, because we are still working on making It available as an option.

yeah coco-nara.us is taking pay pal NOW i.e. yesterday...for all of you who were waiting on it