Lungs Hurting Me

If I smoked lets say for 3.5 hours straight last night could that cause my lungs to feel like I was body slammed by a wretsler?

I am hurting today smoked from 9:30pm to 2am last night with friends.

I am prone to lung infections and I am defantly no doctor but that sounds simular to what happens when i get one let me ask you this and i know it sounds wierd but when you smoke dose it feel like your lungs over inflate like a baloon then rapidly deflate leaving a painfull stretching feeling? (they dont actualy over inflate just best way i can describe the feeling) if so i would say you may have one and the only thing you can do to stop it is 1 wait a month without smoking becuyase smoking aggravates it or 2 get on antibiotics and wait 1-2 weeks before smoking.
if you have nicotine fits try af mint but take very small puffs (mint wont aggravate it in small puffs but if you take a full sized one youll be very sorry.

this is providing it is an infection and not something else your only real way to know is go to a doctor.

QUOTE (racemyghost @ Dec 5 2007, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if the smoke was really dense and thick and you were taking deep hits, it may cause your lungs to hurt. Its almost "burning" the lungs.

I always get the smoke dense and deep and lots of soda mtdew or tea for base

QUOTE (Charley @ Dec 5 2007, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am prone to lung infections and I am defantly no doctor but that sounds simular to what happens when i get one let me ask you this and i know it sounds wierd but when you smoke dose it feel like your lungs over inflate like a baloon then rapidly deflate leaving a painfull stretching feeling? (they dont actualy over inflate just best way i can describe the feeling) if so i would say you may have one and the only thing you can do to stop it is 1 wait a month without smoking becuyase smoking aggravates it or 2 get on antibiotics and wait 1-2 weeks before smoking.
if you have nicotine fits try af mint but take very small puffs (mint wont aggravate it in small puffs but if you take a full sized one youll be very sorry.

this is providing it is an infection and not something else your only real way to know is go to a doctor.

no my lungs feel bloated always. I will go nuts 2 hours after not smoking.

After smoking hookah everyday for the past like 5 days I've noticed when I tried smoking another one, it was more prone to making my throat tickle and having to cough. So I am taking a couple days off, which sucks since I love the hookah. I smoke cigars too but I definately don't inhale those! Other then that my lungs feel ok, just phlegmy and dry the next day after smoking.

QUOTE (boulderkid303 @ Dec 5 2007, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just suck it up and take a break. You will be doing your body a big favor. I went thru the same thing, just keep ur mind off it.

Yeah easy to not think of hookah owning a hookah store and next opening my lounge. I am trying currently I am hurting and have the hookah lit and try to hit it but choke so I just watch it burn away.

But yes I am trying I dont wanna fall over dead yet and lose out on talking to you all.

QUOTE (SmokingDjinn @ Dec 5 2007, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After smoking hookah everyday for the past like 5 days I've noticed when I tried smoking another one, it was more prone to making my throat tickle and having to cough. So I am taking a couple days off, which sucks since I love the hookah. I smoke cigars too but I definately don't inhale those! Other then that my lungs feel ok, just phlegmy and dry the next day after smoking.

thats what I am feeling dry and flemy and rough

heh, you think you smoke a lot now..just wait til you open your own lounge. I sit here all day smoking Tangiers, 6 days a week. I find people expect me to be smoking as well..like not trusting a skinny cook.

Can I have your stereo? cool.gif

QUOTE (mushrat @ Dec 5 2007, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
heh, you think you smoke a lot now..just wait til you open your own lounge. I sit here all day smoking Tangiers, 6 days a week. I find people expect me to be smoking as well..like not trusting a skinny cook.

What stereo?

And yes thats what happened last night I threw a small hookah party at local bar and everyone wanted me to partake with them. And I was a incredible host so much that I feel it today.

rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (mushrat @ Dec 5 2007, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes mush! lol

u r part of the elite tangiers smokers

And you guys laughed at me when I said it was probably addictive.

Definitely take a few days off if you can. You might also want to get yourself checked by a doctor. It could either be a small bad thing or a big bad thing. I'm hoping its not the big one.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Dec 5 2007, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And you guys laughed at me when I said it was probably addictive.

Definitely take a few days off if you can. You might also want to get yourself checked by a doctor. It could either be a small bad thing or a big bad thing. I'm hoping its not the big one.

I will just lay off a few days. I just drank tea and fired up light menthol shisha and am feeling better already.