Lungs Hurting Me

QUOTE (bubbascigars @ Dec 5 2007, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Dec 5 2007, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And you guys laughed at me when I said it was probably addictive.

Definitely take a few days off if you can. You might also want to get yourself checked by a doctor. It could either be a small bad thing or a big bad thing. I'm hoping its not the big one.

I will just lay off a few days. I just drank tea and fired up light menthol shisha and am feeling better already.

That's not exactly taking a few days off then is it?
rolleyes.gif Edited by Cheese//

QUOTE (SmokingDjinn @ Dec 5 2007, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think you need to see a doctor. Obviously your lungs are going to rebel a little when you smoke a lot. By the way, you're not inhaling your cigars are you?

No I can't they are to strong. But the hookah sneaks into them sometimes.

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Dec 6 2007, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, man. Give me some nice shisha and cubans and I'll die happy

Thats what I am talking about.

And then when I die cremate me with a mya some shsha and a Don Bubba double Maduro magnum thats better than a cuban but for smiles sake a cuban cohiba robusto also.

Ok I didn't smoke much yesterday and a lady friend came over gave me a full body massage rolleyes.gif and then I slept 10 hours and now I feel like smoking up some hookah. but light stuff I just wanna make sure I get better.

I like all you other posters on here you are kind caring people. I like that and I am very happy to have met you all on here.

Thanks
Bubba

PS: I think the 15 degree weather may not be helping me out either angry.gif cold weather bugs me. but hot weather makes my diabetes act up so I stick to cold wink.gif Edited by bubbascigars

We'll put your ashes in a MYA Crystal hookah with the cigars lining the ash tray smile.gif

I've got to try your line sometime Bubba. I was looking at them the other day and they looked really good.

EDIT: Always here for you man! Never leaving a smoking brother in the clouds alone. Edited by MechAnt

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Dec 6 2007, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We'll put your ashes in a MYA Crystal hookah with the cigars lining the ash tray smile.gif

I've got to try your line sometime Bubba. I was looking at them the other day and they looked really good.

Thanks yeah I love cigars I found happiness in my life when I started smoking the darn things. But i enjoy going to work and messing with the tobacco. I am always open to trade cigars for shisha so pm me and we can do a little trading.

Have you ever worked out and been really sore afterwards? That's exactly what your lungs are doing. You are working them and your diaphragm out. Except they aren't exactly muscle slike your diaphragm is, so they will be sore with over-use. Taking a while off is very good. Let them relax.

QUOTE (bubbascigars @ Dec 5 2007, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I smoked lets say for 3.5 hours straight last night could that cause my lungs to feel like I was body slammed by a wretsler?

I am hurting today smoked from 9:30pm to 2am last night with friends.

get your lungs scanned man. that could be a sign of serious disease or damage.

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Dec 6 2007, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have you ever worked out and been really sore afterwards? That's exactly what your lungs are doing. You are working them and your diaphragm out. Except they aren't exactly muscle slike your diaphragm is, so they will be sore with over-use. Taking a while off is very good. Let them relax.

Well I have cut down allot and am taking very light hits. so thats what I am doing.

QUOTE (NoPeace @ Dec 6 2007, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (bubbascigars @ Dec 5 2007, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I smoked lets say for 3.5 hours straight last night could that cause my lungs to feel like I was body slammed by a wretsler?

I am hurting today smoked from 9:30pm to 2am last night with friends.

get your lungs scanned man. that could be a sign of serious disease or damage.

I am feeling better now. In a few days I will be either back to normal or dead if I die then you all can divide the 60 kilos of shisha up between you all.

You can run a business without smoking. I work at a hookah lounge and on the avg night I'll maybe take 4-5 hits, but thats it. Some nights I won't take one. I mean if you want to open up a lounge and be serious about it your gonna need your health. Deff do what everyone is saying and take a week off.