Somethings Are Just More Important

Sp my g/f got pissed at me the other day cuz of my hookah. she said she
"don't want people asociating her man with {NHT} or shit like that"
*btw, she's a user and a dealer"

so she gave me an ultimatum,

either get rid of the crummy hunk of towel head junk, or im walking out da door

I laughed and threw her clothes at her *yes she brought it up while in bed* and told her to not let the doorknob hit her ass on the way out.

this was only our 3rd, or 4th week goin out.
bitch needs to learn her place Edited by Bushbr

good for you man! plus that towel head thing... she sounds like a racist to me... you don't need to hang around with someone like that!

QUOTE (Stuie @ Apr 17 2008, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good for you man! plus that towel head thing... she sounds like a racist to me... you don't need to hang around with someone like that!

ya, and after she left...since i wasn't gettin anymore action that nite, i lit up the rest of that Hookahups strawberry, you know, to get the taste of bitch out of my mouth

racism, bigotry, and the like are not tolerated on the board nor should they be in life.
watch how we refer to women though. please try to remain respectful even if a girl or woman has angered you.

QUOTE (thecoalition @ Apr 17 2008, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
racism, bigotry, and the like are not tolerated on the board nor should they be in life.
watch how we refer to women though. please try to remain respectful even if a girl or woman has angered you.

ya, but seeing as there are like...2, maybe 3 gals frequently on the forum, and i figure they would probably agree with the sentiment,

however if anyone is offended i do apologize

Ya my girl doesnt like the hookah all that much. She acutally gets annoyed when i talk about shisha flavors or such.

But she realized she really doesnt have a choice. And all the complaints go in one ear and out the other. So she has given up.

Its not so much that "I LOVE HOOKAH" its more of the nerve of giving me (you) an ultimatum. Unless your my mother, no one has any right to do that. Edited by Webbles

QUOTE (Webbles @ Apr 17 2008, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya my girl doesnt like the hookah all that much. She acutally gets annoyed when i talk about shisha flavors or such.

But she realized she really doesnt have a choice. And all the complaints go in one ear and out the other. So she has given up.

Its not so much that "I LOVE HOOKAH" its more of the nerve of giving me (you) an ultimatum. Unless your my mother, no one has any right to do that.

ya, but if she gives ya an ultimatum while insulting your hookah, your tossing her aren't ya lol

and for me it kinda is "I love Hookah" ...its really my bigest hobby Edited by Bushbr

QUOTE (thecoalition @ Apr 17 2008, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

went all modlike on him didnt ya wink.gif

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 17 2008, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (thecoalition @ Apr 17 2008, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya, but seeing as there are like...2, maybe 3 gals frequently on the forum, and i figure they would probably agree with the sentiment,

however if anyone is offended i do apologize

I'm not offended in any way!

There are 2 kinds of girls in this world: Bitches and Non-bitches.

I don't mean that I can't be a bitch, but when it comes to offending my man to that extent and giving ultimatums? No thank you, its not in my blood.

Even if I didn't smoke/love/enjoy hookah, I still would see the situation as the same; She needed to go.

QUOTE (Venzor @ Apr 17 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good man

You know, you'll never catch your hookah giving you ultimatums on your women. wink.gif

if it did i'll listen to the hookah cuz frankly.. if my hookah starts talking and giving orders, i aint giving that up for shit

i only wished i had ordered my new one.. then i could say "sorry tootz, there are two hookahs and only one you"

great story. It reminded me about the time I got slapped for telling my Hookah "I love you baby" and kissing it after an awsome session. It was more of a playfull slap than a real one but still the jealousy was there lol.

QUOTE (thecoalition @ Apr 17 2008, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol are you serious? She was obviously a bitch.

Just because he called her a bitch doesnt mean he or anyone else here refers to all women as that. Its the same as calling a guy a dick. When a guy's a dick, he's a dick. When a girl's a bitch, she's a bitch.

But back on topic: Yeah man, she sounds like a real head trip. Talk about being hypocritical, you said she lives a shady lifestyle and tells you to get rid of the hookah because she doesnt want people to think you might? If anything would make people think that it'd probably be her being your gf, not your hookah lol. Edited by jordanneff

QUOTE (jordanneff @ Apr 17 2008, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (thecoalition @ Apr 17 2008, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol are you serious? She was obviously a bitch.

Just because he called her a bitch doesnt mean he or anyone else here refers to all women as that. Its the same as calling a guy a dick. When a guy's a dick, he's a dick. When a girl's a bitch, she's a bitch.

But back on topic: Yeah man, she sounds like a real head trip. Talk about being hypocritical, you said she lives a shady lifestyle and tells you to get rid of the hookah because she doesnt want people to think you might? If anything would make people think that it'd probably be her being your gf, not your hookah lol.

not the best comparison... all dudes are dicks

but yah, i love women... hehe trust me, but this chick was a bitch-a-roony-doony

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 17 2008, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sp my g/f got pissed at me the other day cuz of my hookah. she said she
"don't want people asociating her man with {NHT} or shit like that"
*btw, she's a user and a dealer"

so she gave me an ultimatum,

either get rid of the crummy hunk of towel head junk, or im walking out da door

I laughed and threw her clothes at her *yes she brought it up while in bed* and told her to not let the doorknob hit her ass on the way out.

this was only our 3rd, or 4th week goin out.
bitch needs to learn her place

how do you meet people like that?