Exotic Imports Is Gone For Good.

So I am a little confused. What is Gabriel's affiliation with Exotica coals? IS he just an importer, a reseller, part of an american branch.. what? This has always confused me. Also, who purchases through him? All American companies, or just a few?

no no no, I meant defend the situation with the product not the whole pm, I saw the area about reposting for those banned. I think it would be fair to give a shot a providing answers in a non-mud-slinging event. I guess you could say a civil debate? Edited by r1v3th3ad

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Jan 18 2008, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this is a little far, you are not even giving him a chance to defend or explain himself

You joined over a month after this started... he's been given all the opportunity in the world to defend himself but he just keeps blaming others and digging himself deeper.

noted
I will stay out of this.
I am just used to being sorta the "personal dilema mod"...back home, any drama between friends or family, I am always the mod and peacekeeper... I always try to fix things, even when I know one side is wrong, I try to get both to admit their wrongs and move on.
Once again, I am peacing out on this issue, don't want to piss anyone off.

QUOTE (Geiseric @ Jan 18 2008, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rolleyes.gif *sigh*.... I think we need a "Weekly Drama" Section on the forum. It would see a lot of use.

Daily rather...
More revolutionary activity than all of South America combined :0 Edited by erufiku

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Jan 18 2008, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this is a little far, you are not even giving him a chance to defend or explain himself

he's had his chance...he was suspended for breaking the vendor spam rules. Then he posted the pm to random people trying to continue to cause problems. He'd been warned about the spam before, and we don't take shit off no one...pm spamming is also against the rules. I told him to cool it or face removal and then he posted the threats in the pm's. He had choices and he decided to take the wrong ones.

wow I get busy and don't get on much for a couple days and everyone gets wild. I am staying out of this one. Again I must feel lucky that Gabriel likes me then. Because he takes care of me fantastic luckily. He has been the best hookah supplier for me from the first time I ordered he has even helped me find suppliers for other brands he doesn't carry.

I am staying out because I don't know the whole ordeal or pm's that were sent.

1 thing I still consider Gabe and all of you my friend. I don't want hard feelings on me. I am staying mutual.

Bubba

I also think this ban was coming soon. Unless im crazy just about all his posts where about his coals, and his coals only. That does break the vendor rules, you have to contribute to things more then just your product. He has also been pushing his site in at least one thread. So this whole exotica problem with mush or not, he was up for the next ban.

Also Mush wasn't going to ban him for what he did to him alone. We can't ban based off personal biased, but as i said Gabe has enough going for him to warrant a vendor ban biggrin.gif

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Jan 19 2008, 02:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also think this ban was coming soon. Unless im crazy just about all his posts where about his coals, and his coals only. That does break the vendor rules, you have to contribute to things more then just your product. He has also been pushing his site in at least one thread. So this whole exotica problem with mush or not, he was up for the next ban.

Also Mush wasn't going to ban him for what he did to him alone. We can't ban based off personal biased, but as i said Gabe has enough going for him to warrant a vendor ban biggrin.gif

EvansLight is correct, I'd noticed that as well.

To actually contribute in this post...

Instead of a Drama sections, Mush should just put a little coloured meter as a thread icon, which goes from clear to green to yellow to red as the thread's drama content increases.