Jon Bon

Scoop

Me and Jon set up a Tangiers sampler trade, got his in the mail about 2~3 days after we discussed everything. Got my 5 flavors sitting on my desk right now, shipped quickly, packaged safely, and was very gratuitous. Would trade with again any day.

A+

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got the Signature Ice from Jon today, great pack job man! Musta used a good 40 feet of bubble wrap. Have no fear in doing business with this guy!
AAA+

• 2 months later...
jon is probably the nicest guy i've ever had to deal with. very easygoing and understanding. not to mention, he ships his stuff out fast and always prefectly packaged.

gotta hit me up when i get to hawaii, jon!!!

15/10

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
I got a Mini Phunnel form Jon.

Very Responsive when working out the details. We had it settled in about an hour.

It came in the mail when he said it would and the packing would have been appropriate for mailing a hummingbird egg.

Great guy to trade with.

I would not hesitate to trade with Jon again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
So I got the Bohemian Trimetal, and the Nour Syrian from Jon. The transaction was as smooth as can be mostly due to the great communication. He also threw in 400g of awesome tobacco. I will be more than happy to do business again!

A++

Bought a Kamanja Wheat stem with a Bohemian vase from Jon. Everything was packaged great, and arrived exactly for when I requested it to. He was very patient with me while I waited till I had all of the money, something he certainly didn't have to do. Even threw in a bit of extra tobacco that wasn't in the deal.

Thanks again

A+++