Just Plain Rude

I called hookah company today to tell them that they sent me a supreme instead of a ultimate km hose......the office manager answered and i asked for george.....he said he wasnt in and he could help me....i told him my problem and he recognized me and said, Ill tell george to call you tommorow, I'm tired of dealing with you because you told george i would give you a free hose. I actually told george that Kristen said that and George probably spoke to the office manager instead. How rude

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Sep 9 2008, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. Very rude. Do talk to George tomorrow. He'll straighten all this stuff out. The extreme is the only one that's washable I believe.

I would not wash any KM hose, even if they say it is washable. I got a km pro which was supposedly "washable" first wash, smell of rust. I posted pics in a thread of what the inside of the sucker looked like after washing it once.

to get back on topic, yeah that dude was rude, just wait for George.

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Sep 9 2008, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Sep 9 2008, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. Very rude. Do talk to George tomorrow. He'll straighten all this stuff out. The extreme is the only one that's washable I believe.

I would not wash any KM hose, even if they say it is washable. I got a km pro which was supposedly "washable" first wash, smell of rust. I posted pics in a thread of what the inside of the sucker looked like after washing it once.

to get back on topic, yeah that dude was rude, just wait for George.

Makes sense. None of them say washable. I just hate going all kinds of different places to get hoses. Wish HC would just carry the razan or nammor so I could include it in an order.

I'd probably get the KM hose just because. I dont need anything permanent. I kind of feel at peace with tossing a hose every 5-6 months and ordering a new one within an order. Sounds odd but I think that's what I'm gonna do in my next order is grab a big hookah like the Sangria or Nour and order a KM hose for it or another Mya Washable. 8-20 bucks every 4-6 months isnt that bad of a deal and the nammors have been known to fail in less time. So hell, why not.

QUOTE (Dip_King @ Sep 10 2008, 01:41 PM)
Im having trouble with HC also. I ordered friday morning and they still havent shiped my shit

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Sep 10 2008, 02:51 PM)
HC is currently undergoing a system change. They said it should be done by the end of the week.

They do not ship/do business on the weekends starting at 5:00pm their time. And the system change has happened before, you will get your stuff. George is true to his customers.
I really like HC. I got my first order from them, completely wrong, it was someone elses order. They paid for the shipping both ways, and sent me (and the other guy that got my stuff) and gave us some extra's to apologize.

while i agree thats crappy service to say that to you, i do think you need to stop making a NEW thread every time you talk to those guys... make one thread and put it in the review section as a vendor review... that way its not lost in the chit chat on here, and people who are looking for info on website companies can find it.

I agree with sixpack, I had done a few seperate posts about one topic and mush told me what was up, so now I will try to help spread the word, make one big thread and add all your updates into that thread whenever something new arrises.

Nice call Sixpack