Starbuzz Tropical Fruit For Trade..

Erica

Starbuzz Tropical Punch for trade..

I bought some starbuzz Tropical Fruit…. Before I even smoked it the smell was making me kind grossed out. It’s not that the flavor was bad, I just didn’t care for it.

It really was just not my thing.

If any of you want to trade for some I wouldn’t mind. It has two small Tangier bowls taken out of it. I can trade the whole tub, or send samples out … or whatever.. I don’t really care.

I want to try pharaohs peach,
Any off brands that I haven’t tried before (Fusion-Minus the Nut flavor)
I really want to try some Sinbad flavors
Anything Hookah Freak….

Let me know!!! I want this stuff out of my hookah cupboard!

yo erica! care for some fumari? i have fumari jello, tropical punch, and blueberry up for trade. the jello and tropical punch have maybe 70% tobac left outta the 100g and the blueberry has about 50g or so from the looks of it....i need a scale lol. but yea lemme know if ur interested.

I've tried the Jello and the tropical punch and didnt care for either of them.

perhaps the blue berry will be good? I was really hoping to try out some sinbad or pharaos peach...

If no one else has anything I want, Ill trade with you?
Is that okay?

How much of it do you have? I have some sinbad citron (sour orange), tropicana (sour mixed fruit), and pharohs peach. PM me if you like.

EDIT:

I have roughly 75-80g left of the sinbads and probably like 180-200g of the pharohs so please let me know if your interested i could mix and match if you like doenst have to be 1 to 1. Edited by joetuo