Weekly Dc/nova Area Meetup.

camelflage

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (dc denizen @ Mar 7 2007, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd be interested in a DC-area meet-up. I can recommend a few shisha places around here. My favorite is Lebnan Zaman in the Tysons area of VA. Consistently good shisha and great food. There are also a cluster of shisha cafes in the Skyline area of VA - Prince, Oasis, Aladdin. Some in downtown DC as well. They all have their pros and cons and cater to different clientele. I can also recommend some Arabic importing stores in the area where you can buy hookah supplies if you're interested. Keep me posted.

Ive heard nothing but bad things about prince and oasis. But i never got to go up there except for when i hit up the mya warehouse with my old boss because we had to buy all new hookahs for the lounge he runs. What kind of shisha do they serve up?
All the places down here use freakin nahkla which tastes like ass sweat. So i haven't smoked at a lounge in about 3 years. Theres a place in va beach that sells starbuzz and havana which is good but they are way overpriced and have no clue what they are doing. PLus they force you to buy a drink. That place is called Lazy Days btw.

ive been to all the ones in alexandria,va ive been to prince in georgetown and shisha palace in crystal city...hands down the best shisha spot i've been to is in fairfax. Merrifield Kabob...realll good food, chill place, and great shisha. you would be surprised. on a good night you can have a tobacco bowl made out of a food to smoke from and damn I tell you that thing is nice...also they have a variety of flavors to choose from which include exotic...its not too expensive and after everything you would want to come back for more...here is the website if you want to check things out...www.mkhookah.com

i know the owners of MK, they used to be cool but sometimes can be dicks. never try to buy shisha there they will rip you off, or buy a hookah from em they give you a piece of junk. great food though, decent pricing. pitalicious is better shisha imo