Weekly Dc/nova Area Meetup.

camelflage

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ahwahoo2006 @ Dec 28 2007, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like a no for me tonight, as the gf wants to have some quality time. I can do tomorrow though - let me know.

understandable, quality time is quality time.

moving on, Pita at 7:30 tonight. only place outside of my apartment i will go smoke, ricky packs a fine bowl. everyone is welcome.

Just got home. Stayed at Pitalicious until closing, chatting with Sean and Tommy. My first time at a lounge, my first experience with a MYA hookah, and my first time with Rose flavored tobacco. Very nice experience all the way. If anyone wants to meet up before I leave the area (Flight out 2 Jan), please let me know.

damn. after having a very good experience at Prime Mart (the one in Sterling that sells Starbuzz), they have managed to slip up. They're carrying FAKE 3 Kings coals. I, unfortunately, bought a box of coals thinking that they are genuine 3 kings, but when I got back to my place to smoke, my cousin told me the packaging looked a little suspect. Upon lighting a coal, it was immediately apparent that these are NOT 3 kings. They don't spark when lighting, they ash brown, and they smell like absolute crap after completely lit. They also burn a LOT quicker than 3 kings. Like, 10-20 minutes a coal quick.

I'm going back tomorrow to get either a refund or a new box of genuine 3 kings.

Friday nite, there were two young men at Pitalicious. I need the email addresses for Tommy and Sean, I have some information for them.

I am leaving in the morning (1/2/2008) for Fort Wayne IN, where I will be for next couple of weeks. I will possibly return here, prior to leaving for Iraq. Maybe we can meet up, prior to my departure.
I wish everyone a good 2008!!

QUOTE (Zildjian @ Jan 4 2008, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pita friday work saturday and maybe something late sunday

correct.

QUOTE (ahwahoo2006 @ Jan 4 2008, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could be convinced to do Pita tonight if it was late enough to allow me to get home from work and out there.

im thinking of doing some pre-gaming at my place first, so wouldnt be getting out to pita till like 8 or 9.

QUOTE (camelflage @ Jan 4 2008, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Zildjian @ Jan 4 2008, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pita friday work saturday and maybe something late sunday

correct.

QUOTE (ahwahoo2006 @ Jan 4 2008, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could be convinced to do Pita tonight if it was late enough to allow me to get home from work and out there.

im thinking of doing some pre-gaming at my place first, so wouldnt be getting out to pita till like 8 or 9.

Excellent - 830 or so would be perfect for me.