Weekly Dc/nova Area Meetup.

camelflage

QUOTE (baig_omer @ Dec 19 2007, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ive been to all the ones in alexandria,va ive been to prince in georgetown and shisha palace in crystal city...hands down the best shisha spot i've been to is in fairfax. Merrifield Kabob...realll good food, chill place, and great shisha. you would be surprised. on a good night you can have a tobacco bowl made out of a food to smoke from and damn I tell you that thing is nice...also they have a variety of flavors to choose from which include exotic...its not too expensive and after everything you would want to come back for more...here is the website if you want to check things out...www.mkhookah.com

really? ive been to mk several times and i agree with zildjian, its a so-so lounge: quality and price wise. and seriously, put some ends on the plastic tubing.. if i want to smoke out of a basement-built hookah ill go smoke in someones basement.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (camelflage @ Dec 20 2007, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (baig_omer @ Dec 19 2007, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ive been to all the ones in alexandria,va ive been to prince in georgetown and shisha palace in crystal city...hands down the best shisha spot i've been to is in fairfax. Merrifield Kabob...realll good food, chill place, and great shisha. you would be surprised. on a good night you can have a tobacco bowl made out of a food to smoke from and damn I tell you that thing is nice...also they have a variety of flavors to choose from which include exotic...its not too expensive and after everything you would want to come back for more...here is the website if you want to check things out...www.mkhookah.com

really? ive been to mk several times and i agree with zildjian, its a so-so lounge: quality and price wise. and seriously, put some ends on the plastic tubing.. if i want to smoke out of a basement-built hookah ill go smoke in someones basement.

LZ is better than MK.

Is anyone interested in meeting at MK Hookah (or elsewhere in North VA)? after Christmas? Please email cemab4y@hotmail.com

Thanks.

QUOTE (ahwahoo2006 @ Dec 24 2007, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For sure. I will be back in town after the 26th. Are you just getting back from a tour, cemab4y?

Hooah!

I am indeed. Back in Lorton VA for a short rest, then on to Fort Wayne IN for a couple of weeks, then back to Iraq.

If you would like to meet up, I would be more than glad!

QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Dec 26 2007, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lets all meet up before the end of the year one last time!

I went to MK the other night and I have noticed that if its busy, its no good. The day before that I went when it was dead and service was up to par.

sure. whats everyone doing tonight?