Nazarhookah.com Reviews

mushrat

QUOTE (Kunzal @ Nov 11 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't like this site one bit. I ordered 29/10
7x50g Al Fakher shisha, 3 different brand coals, and a Large brush kit, and after the confirmation mail,
I don't hear from them until the 4/11, saying that they couldn't get some of the flavours I wanted,
and if I wanted to replace those flavours with other things, and I mail him with the other flavours which I chose.
A day later I recieve a mail saying that he will check if he has the new requested flavours.
This is eight days gone with checking their stock and so forth. Then I mail that if you haven't shipped it already,
I want to cancel my order due to this (sorry for my language) crap.
Today it's the 12/11 and I haven't heard from them whether they've canceled my order or my stuff are being shipped right now.
Overall a very bad experience..

1/10 (1 for their prices, not bad prices)

Today its the sixth of December and I still havent heard from them.
Theyve subtracted the money from my credit card but they wont return any of my emails..
F*ck this site, more than a month ago i ordered.
-5/10
Shit vendor

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me?

This is a blatant attack.....

Your order has been refunded over a month ago.....

I have replied to all of your e-mails, I have replied to your nasty e-mail that you have also sent today (which of course all of them were nasty to begin with).....I enclosed a copy of the statement of transactions with your order. You can see there that your order was refunded in full.

-Mahir
Nazar Hookah

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Kunzal' date='06 December 2009 - 03:41 AM' timestamp='1260099702' post='435738']
QUOTE (Kunzal @ Nov 11 2009, 02:45 PM) Didn't like this site one bit. I ordered 29/10
7x50g Al Fakher shisha, 3 different brand coals, and a Large brush kit, and after the confirmation mail,
I don't hear from them until the 4/11, saying that they couldn't get some of the flavours I wanted,
and if I wanted to replace those flavours with other things, and I mail him with the other flavours which I chose.
A day later I recieve a mail saying that he will check if he has the new requested flavours.
This is eight days gone with checking their stock and so forth. Then I mail that if you haven't shipped it already,
I want to cancel my order due to this (sorry for my language) crap.
Today it's the 12/11 and I haven't heard from them whether they've canceled my order or my stuff are being shipped right now.
Overall a very bad experience..

1/10 (1 for their prices, not bad prices)

Today its the sixth of December and I still havent heard from them.
Theyve subtracted the money from my credit card but they wont return any of my emails..
F*ck this site, more than a month ago i ordered.
-5/10
Shit vendor
[/quote]

i dunno what your smoking dude but i cant see any of what you said having one bit of truth...

i honestly dont know where to begin

ive bought and sold alot of motorcycle related stuff ($15,000-20,000 worth of parts have went through my hands) and i [u]literally [/u]NEVER dealt w/ a vendor/seller better than mahir, ever!

i guess ill start off w/ mahir's AMAZING communication. i honestly felt like i was dealing with a vendor in person. he replied to all my million questions w/ in 10min's!!!! weekdays, weekends, day time AM time, literally speaking, im beyond amazed w/ his customer service, BEYOND amazed!

next topic would have to be his prices... again, speechless. i picked up the AF 36" solid from him and the deal he gave me could not be beat by anyone! i spent a couple days looking for the best price and the one he gave me sold me on the spot.

next would have to do w/ an issue regarding the order, well, fedex roughhandled the package and ended up breaking the vase... not only did mahir instantly take initiative to correct the problem but he also priority mailed me a different vase, free of charge... again AMAZING customer service... i feel bad about the situation and that not only he gave me a smoking deal but also ended up spending money on a vase but ill make up for it w/ my future purchases

he won my business hands down. all my referrals are going his way and all my hookah needs are going to be ordered from him. just cant wait to give him a couple hundred bucks for some shisha

mahir, thank you again for everything man!!!

• 3 months later...
Awesome vendor! Great prices too. A QT for 35, everyplace else is 5 to 10 more. I got a QT, autoseal extra hose port, and a vortex for less than 60!!!!
I ordered and about a day later I got an email saying they didn't have a white funnel available, would a vortex be an okay replacement. So I got a vortex at no additional cost! My stuff got to me in less than a week (it took a little longer than others because I ordered friday at around 5pm on a holiday weekend, but I knew it might take a tad longer). So I get my stuff on wensday and it's all there (packed nice and compactly, well padded) incluiding this neat little flashlight!
The only thing was my hookah had a small defect hole/crack in the base. So I call him telling him this (BTW the fact that I can speak directly with the vendor is AMAZING!!!), and he goes to his supplier the next day and finds a new base.
Now the only thing I was kind of annoyed by was the fact that he took a little while to call me back and tell me he sent the base, but I get it he is a busy man with a company to run so it's chill.
A few days after his phone call I get my new base in the mail. It is surronded by newspaper and tons of bubble wrap. Which BTW was a bitch to get off lol with all the tape, but it's okay I'd rather spend 10 minutes swearing in multiple languages at bubble wrap then get a broken hookah base. So I rinse the base out and lo and behold no cracks/holes! I plan to break this baby in tomarrow with my new shisha I should be getting!

So thanks man for the awesome service and great prices!!!!! I'll definately being ordering from you again in the future and telling all my friends to get their hookahs from you!

• 9 months later...
so i ordered three packs of mizo nakhla, some of the razan natural coals, and a hotplate. everything came well packed and in a nice box. love the coals, and the tobacco is great (guava-melon ftw)

the hotplate works well, too and has allowed me to use natural coals while in the dorms.
mahir was in communication with me the whole way, too, which was a great plus
service was fast and great, and it got here pretty quick. living in florida, i got a reduced shipping, since nazar is located like 2 or 3 hours north of where i am. definitely ordering from mahir and nazarhookah again, as im sure some already know.

thanks for the great service! i will most likely order from nazar hookah many times. just wish you guys had tangiers!
will recommend to all friends Edited by IainUM

• 2 months later...
not only is mahir of nazarhookah good looking, hes extremely helpful and really strives to give customers the most out of their experience and products. I wouldnt think twice before ordering from nazar again.

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1304554454' post='508332']
not only is mahir of nazarhookah good looking, hes extremely helpful and really strives to give customers the most out of their experience and products. I wouldnt think twice before ordering from nazar again.
[/quote]

Mahir is quite the sexy man.:P

• 3 weeks later...
Awesome service and communication!!. I placed an order on Tuesday night, the shipment went out Wednesday, and I received it on Friday morning. I emailed him a few times about some "out of stock" items and he replied very fast every time. Finally, he threw in a few sample items to try out. Overall, A+++

• 2 months later...
Should have wrote this sooner but I've been lazy - But Mahir runs a great company here, and cares about his customer base. Although some confusion was had with my order, he worked hard to rectify the problem and get it sorted. I would definetly order from Mahir again, And recommend him to anyone!

• 2 months later...
Ordered a Farida Hibis, Must say I'm impressed with this product. Quick shipping, ordered on a friday and it was delivered on tuesday via Fedex. Unfortunatly some jerkoff at fedex rough handled my package and the vase got broken during shipment. Contacted Mahir, and within a minute he was there on TC working it out with me. very quick response time, had a new vase in the mail same day, and arrived on friday safe and sound. Very helpful vendor, I would recommend to anyone.

• 3 weeks later...
Mahir was great!
I ordered a new box of 3 Kings 33mm's.
250g of Nahkla Double Apple
250g of Nahkla Chocomint
250g of Nahkla Mizo Watermelon.

Shortly after I placed this order Mahir contacted me and said that the Mizo Watermelon was out of stock. He offered to swap my Watermelon out for something else with no additional charge.

2 days later, my package arrived neatly bundled.
I definitely intend to order from Nazarhookah.com again as the service, shipping, and the product choice was so great.
Thanks Mahir!!

Ordered 1 Kilo (5 200g tubs) of Fantasia, 750g of Nakhla, and some Coals from Mahir.
Used his coupon code and obtained free expedited shipping.
Items were received within 4 days, even with half of them being shipped from his vendor rather than him.
Since they were out of Mizo Guava, I got upgraded to Social Smoke Guava, which was just as tasty.

Fantastic Seller and I will definitely be using his company again! 10/10

• 5 months later...
Ordered the new turkish phunnels and an adapter. Everything came in perfect shape.

Fast shipping and great packaging - not to mention a yummy gummy bear treat!

Awesome seller - will definitely be using him again. 10/10

[img]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6003/img1144pb.jpg[/img]