Your Favorites

Hey guys i'm curious about Fumari. What Flavors do you like or would like to try if given a opprotunity? Leave all politics aside.LOL. No bitchen about price. We all know its expensive.LOL I just want to know. So I can use the info to help Smiley's find some new flavors to carry in our Lounge.
Thank you guys for all of your help.
Smiley biggrin.gif

Hi! i have tasted over half of there flavors, and from my personal experiences, my top flavors are fumari apple blend, mango, blackberry (very strong), mint is a great mix, blueberry, raspberry, and grape is not bad either. All of these flavors were very good. I would tend to stay away from sour apple, pineapple, and watermelon was dissapointing to me.

fumari overall has dissapointed me the most out of every other brand i have tried. they are very inconsistent and this was explained in details in a earlier thread by sonthert. What flavors i used to enjoy a few years back i have found recently to be pure crap to put it bluntly. i now stay away from save for their tropical punch flavor...VERY GOOD! just my 2 cents fumari even if price wasnt a factor is definetly not worth it.

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 16 2007, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fumari overall has dissapointed me the most out of every other brand i have tried. they are very inconsistent and this was explained in details in a earlier thread by sonthert. What flavors i used to enjoy a few years back i have found recently to be pure crap to put it bluntly. i now stay away from save for their tropical punch flavor...VERY GOOD! just my 2 cents fumari even if price wasnt a factor is definetly not worth it.

I agree! I loved their Sex on the Beach... but everytime it differed until I just gave up.

Lemon Mint, Guava, Watermelon, Blackberry, Citrus Mint, White Peach, Jello, Tropical Punch, Exotic Mango. All outstanding flavors, in my opinion. I could smoke Lemon Mint everyday and not get sick of it.

fahkahfakina, raspberry (though recently a little light flavored) those are my favorites. Rose is excellent but you can get a good rose anywhere. Blackberry, plum (very real), guava. BLuewater: Watermelon and blueberry mixed together ( a party favorite )

guava, watermelon, nectarine and mint.

cafesaden- spolit as in the taste starts getting muddy? the heat control on guava needs to be just right, too little and it doesn't smoke too much and the flavor gets muddy. its very sensitive but u have it smoking right its just awesome. i separated a hose for it as well.

QUOTE ([LB] @ Feb 18 2007, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if i were you smiley id pay a visit to your nearest fumari hookah lounge, and just smoke each flavor personally, ive only been to a fumari lounge once but it was a great experience

Hey Lb I love there lounge I have been several times. In fact I have been doing Business with Fumari for three years now. I just was wondering if anyone has tried some of the obscure ones like Fakahina etc. I have had zero problems with flavor or anything of the sort. Maybe its because I get the shisha by the Kilo. biggrin.gif Thank you guys again for the input. I apreciate it very much.
Smiley ;)

QUOTE (smiley @ Feb 18 2007, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE ([LB] @ Feb 18 2007, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if i were you smiley id pay a visit to your nearest fumari hookah lounge, and just smoke each flavor personally, ive only been to a fumari lounge once but it was a great experience

Hey Lb I love there lounge I have been several times. In fact I have been doing Business with Fumari for three years now. I just was wondering if anyone has tried some of the obscure ones like Fakahina etc. I have had zero problems with flavor or anything of the sort. Maybe its because I get the shisha by the Kilo. biggrin.gif Thank you guys again for the input. I apreciate it very much.
Smiley ;)

fakhfakhina is very good from fumari.

I ONLY smoke Fumaris. I will not touch anything out of a box. My favorites are caramel, mint chocolate chip, Lemon mint is a major fave of mine, Grape, jello, cantaloupe and many more. I make a run down to fumaris and get the dankest tubs. Very few bad experiences, mostly with blackberry and their apple flavors. The shisha ive tried from boxes always taste like crap and give me headaches. blink.gif