So I Went Out Sunday To Get Some Orange Juice..

camelflage

In the world of semi-random impulse buys, im sure this ranks pertty high up on the list. I went to get some orange juice on sunday and my old shitty car decided to try and kill me, so i went looking for something to replace it and ended up buying a Lexus that very day.

Here are some Pics of my new ride, which i am quite totally in love with.

2002 Lexus IS300

damn nice impulse buy! i always wanted an IS300 sumthin about them screams sexy. im a strugglin starvin college student whose 86 camaro is outta commission so a new car is outta the pic...im rollin hardcore in a 04 ford escape...the mom mobile!! i was drivin my pops 03 suburban lt (ohh yea got a few looks) but my mom took it cuz of gas prices. i may look like a soccer mom but im savin a shitload of money on gas laugh.gif

QUOTE (ghostofdavid @ Feb 13 2007, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your car is so sexy. I drive a 1990 Buick. You don't have to tell me that you are jealous because I know.

yeah man. 1990 buicks are sexy as hell. my old breeze wasnt a match for either of our cars.

QUOTE (rduffy123 @ Feb 13 2007, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
got a 1996 Jimmy here, great hookah ride...

for now, i have no intent of doing anything inside this car besides drive. although merging my hookah passion and my driving passion would be a pretty blissful experience...

QUOTE (Zerodynamic @ Feb 14 2007, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice ride, although I am more of a bimmer fan. wink.gif

its ok. you probably like that white 330 CI in the background then. i tossed around getting a bmw 325/330 but there are like 4 of them in my parking garage, and only 1 other IS300 smile.gif . and if the lexus ever breaks it doesnt cost me 80 bagillion dollars to fix it.

QUOTE (camelflage @ Feb 14 2007, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Zerodynamic @ Feb 14 2007, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice ride, although I am more of a bimmer fan. wink.gif

its ok. you probably like that white 330 CI in the background then. i tossed around getting a bmw 325/330 but there are like 4 of them in my parking garage, and only 1 other IS300 smile.gif . and if the lexus ever breaks it doesnt cost me 80 bagillion dollars to fix it.

lol thats why you join a place like bimmerforums.com and DIY! tongue.gif

But hey, whatever makes you happy.. I know a lot of people that like their Lexus'.