Remember Guys..you Mess Up Tomorrow....

mushrat

• 1 month later...
hahaha that's great i'll show it to my fiance. he'll love it. To bad i dont have any steaks damn it.... guess i might just have to go out and buy some.

as for the second half. I think i got that covered smile.gif cool.gif hahahahaha

as for valentines day. we get each other a card. Thats it. and we spend the night together. Nothing fancy because we feel that the love should be shown throughout the whole year.. not just one stupid made up holiday so that candy makers and card companies can get rich.

Yay for blowjobs and steak! The perfect combo lol. Are we supposed to eat the steak while they are giving us the blowjob? tongue.gif lol just so I know..XD Maybe they can multi-task and hold the plate above their heads and cut it for us and feed it to us and even use a napkin to whipe our mouths after. You would be surprised how talented some are! lol Edited by jerjer72

QUOTE (jerjer72 @ Mar 14 2007, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yay for blowjobs and steak! The perfect combo lol. Are we supposed to eat the steak while they are giving us the blowjob? tongue.gif lol just so I know..XD Maybe they can multi-task and hold the plate above their heads and cut it for us and feed it to us and even use a napkin to whipe our mouths after. You would be surprised how talented some are! lol

Multi-tasking is what separates the pros from the novices, same goes for guys. Hell, you'd be surprised how talented some of those are! Well, one. The rest try but usually fail rolleyes.gif That's why monogamy is so amazing, you can train your male.