Any Athletes / Outdoors People?

camelflage

just wondering how many hookah smokers are also athletes (recreational or academic) or outdoors type people. one of the guys in the lounge was an avid runner and i am pretty into getting out and doing things.

personally i play indoor rec league soccer, racquetball, basketball at work, and like to snowboard when i can get to the mountain.

what do you guys like to do to get active?

snowboarding, longboarding, skim boarding, climbing mountains, hiking, hockey, basketball, football.. but most of all HOOKAH Edited by ASUSEAN1

I'm pretty into racquetball. My neighbor back home has a court, and up here at college I play about 8 hours a week. When the CO weather is nice, I longboard pretty much everywhere. Also love skiing, fishing, and hunting. When i'm home during these winter months I find myself snowshoeing and cross-country skiing quite a bit, too.

TYLER

Well I used to box but am having a hard time finding boxing gyms here in germany. I go to the gym 4 times a week and one time a week for badminton (I go with my stepdad) It isnt fun to watch I know but it's fun to play..and hard cause i play against this one guy who is the national champion of india (All of the players I play with work at Eumetsat) I also play Football. Last year I went skiing with my class so im good at that, we are planning on going again this winter. I play paintball which im pretty good at

volleyball, lacrosse, ultimate frisbee (thats actually one of my favourites), ski, snowboard, hockey and tae kwon do. anything really except for soccer and basketball those 2 i just cant stand

EDIT: swimming (love to race), running, and mountain biking Edited by Molson

Sometimes I have class on the 3rd floor of the academic building and I take the stairs instead of the elevator... does that count?

Actually, I just started inline skating again. Decided I needed to get some more exercise...

I have a rather strong aversion to competitive sports though dry.gif Unless you count Tekken...

I swim about 7,000 yards a day and lift weights every other day. Other than that i get plenty of finger exercise playing gears of war and all the other great 360 games i own.

QUOTE (Vancity604 @ Jan 27 2007, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i snowboard alot. atleast up 3 times a week. oh and i also play paintball with ApoC on these forums.

ive heard some of the best snowboarding is in the canadian rockies. im wanting to take a trip out there to whistler mountain sometime.

well i like to play pool and darts quite a bit. i used to play haky sak all the time, and thought about getting back into that. other than that i get about as much of a workout as the other gamers do. i've got some mad finger strength...lol!