Any Athletes / Outdoors People?

camelflage

Ha, try playing lots of piano for finger strength. Back when I did it for an hour a day my arms would be absolutely RIPPED biggrin.gif Of course I was playing a song that required 4 notes to be played simultaneously and in rapid succession (Phantom of the Opera, SATB choral accompaniment. Hella fun) Final Fantasy music won't get you the same results, but meh tongue.gif

QUOTE (Allia22 @ Jan 30 2007, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha, try playing lots of piano for finger strength. Back when I did it for an hour a day my arms would be absolutely RIPPED biggrin.gif Of course I was playing a song that required 4 notes to be played simultaneously and in rapid succession (Phantom of the Opera, SATB choral accompaniment. Hella fun) Final Fantasy music won't get you the same results, but meh tongue.gif

i always loved phantom of the opera. i could never get our chorus teacher to let us sing it in high school tho, partly cause we were mainly a show choir. and it's not really something that u'd hear a barbershop quartet singing.

QUOTE (camelflage @ Jan 30 2007, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Vancity604 @ Jan 27 2007, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i snowboard alot. atleast up 3 times a week. oh and i also play paintball with ApoC on these forums.

ive heard some of the best snowboarding is in the canadian rockies. im wanting to take a trip out there to whistler mountain sometime.

yeah. it is pretty sick. im about an hour and a bit away form whistler. i usualy hit up the cloase mounhtains because i can be there in about 30 min or less. plus the amount of snow we have gotten this year every mountain is rad.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (Vancity604 @ Jan 31 2007, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah. it is pretty sick. im about an hour and a bit away form whistler. i usualy hit up the cloase mounhtains because i can be there in about 30 min or less. plus the amount of snow we have gotten this year every mountain is rad.

that would be nice to do. I only get to board maybe 2 full weekends a season because of how far I have to drive. Waiting for it to warm up for paintball. Althought, its been hittng 60 here this past week, so Ill be back out there soon.

well lets see: volleyball, soccer, b ball, beer pong, flip the cup, weightlifting, biking, hunting, skeet, trap, paintball, airsoft, rec football, frisbee golf, keg stands, running to class because i am always late, gears of war, halo 2, guitar(classical), little bass

i try to stay well rounded

QUOTE (Scheetz @ Feb 21 2007, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Vancity604 @ Jan 31 2007, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that would be nice to do. I only get to board maybe 2 full weekends a season because of how far I have to drive. Waiting for it to warm up for paintball. Althought, its been hittng 60 here this past week, so Ill be back out there soon.

you play speed or woods?

QUOTE (Vancity604 @ Feb 25 2007, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (martamus @ Feb 25 2007, 03:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i play both....i have a pimped out shocker

rad. im in the process of selling my alias. bought a marq6 like a few weeks ago. on top of that i have an ion, imp, and an illusion.

sweet my back up is a karni but it does not always get along with me