Recommendations For Dvd Ripping

ghostofdavid

QUOTE (ghostofdavid @ Jan 4 2007, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A friend of mine is visiting and brought over his copy of Titan AE. I own it, but my disc is scratched and I want to make a copy of his. Any recommendations for me to copy this software wise? Thanks!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif should i even go into detail......hehehe......get AnyDVD or SlyDVD or Alchol120 and you can rip them no problem. I used those three, and so far i've been able to rip a ish load of movies.

Slysoft's AnyDvD is the bset program to bypass all CSS encription codes. Thes best dvd copier woudl have to be DVDXCopy, but it is no longer sold in the US. In 2004 the California Federal court deemed it an illegal program because it worked so good. You can still find it on torrents and ddl sites. I have been useing it for over 3 years and have nto had a problem yet

clone dvd is good, i use clone dvdmobile to put movies on my ipod. But DvDXCopy is the best, i have seen they mae aprogram called DvDNextCopy, which is legal in the US, you buy it then goto their website, and clock the link that says if you live outside the US and itsleagal to make copies click here, it will download a ripper to the program, but if you have anydvd that ripper is the best

QUOTE (ghostofdavid @ Jan 3 2007, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A friend of mine is visiting and brought over his copy of Titan AE. I own it, but my disc is scratched and I want to make a copy of his. Any recommendations for me to copy this software wise? Thanks!

Umm wasn't that released like 4 years ago... and isn't that a cartoon??????? laugh.gif