Fusion Reviews

afrdzak

• 3 weeks later...
SWEET MELON

THIS IS ONE OF THE VERY BEST SHISHAS OUT THERE!

SET-UP: Mya Bambino w/larger mod bowl and 2 natural coals

Cost: $15.99 for 250 grams at A&A in Tempe, AZ

Smell: very sweet smelling cantaloupe

Smoke: flavor kicks in right away with typical HUGE Fusion clouds

Taste: THE VERY BEST MELON I’ve tasted (including ones I’ve eaten). The flavor is intense and lasts through the whole session, and my tongue was coated in flavor.

Rating: 10/10 – this was the first shisha I went out and bought in the 250 gram size. It was THAT good. It’s one of my top 5 shishas. I could smoke it all day long!

ROSE

SET-UP: Mya Bambino w/larger mod bowl and 2 natural coals

Cost: $3.99 for 50 grams at A&A in Tempe, AZ

Smell: slight rosy floral/fruity fragrance

Smoke: flavor kicks in right away with the typical HUGE Fusion clouds

Taste: sweet rose fragrance, not perfume-like at all. Flavor stays in my mouth during entire session.

Rating: 8/10 Seems weird to like the taste of roses but I love it. The only drawback is for some reason this shisha often gives me headaches. No clue why...your mileage may vary

FUSION WHITE PEACH

SET-UP: Mya Bambino w/larger mod bowl, foil and Exotica coals

Smell: very faint peach, barely ANY scent

Smoke: the flavor came quickly along with good clouds right with it

Taste: sweet peaches, but mild compared to other fruit-flavored shishas. Maybe all peach shisha is mild, because neither this nor Starbuzz taste very strong

Rating: 8/10 – great peach flavor, nice and sweet and solid (it’s better than Starbuzz’s white peach!)

****Be VERY careful to use quality flavorless coals, or you’ll ruin the taste of this mild shisha****

• 2 months later...
This is My first review and decided I might pop in and post up.

Fusion:Irish Cream

Cut: Good cut similar to starbuzz.sticky fine cut with quite a few stems 6/10

Smoke: thick decent clouds...not the thickest but at the same time still nice 8/10

Smell: interesting smell kind of like a grahmcracker smell to me.7/10

Flavor: little week compaired to the SB flavors but still pretty good 8/10

Duration:I had this going for about 2hours 10/10

Overall Score: overall pretty good compaired to SB in the fact you dont end up wth a head ache lol.8/10

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Set up: 24" MZ Safari, tested on both small tang funnel and Egyptian.

Fusion double apple

excellent flavor, great smoke, one of my favorite flavors now, I've had other brands double apple before and thought it was okay, i'd smoke it happily but wouldn't stock it myself but for some reason this one opened me up to like double apple in general a lot more. Taste was very strong like all DA flavors. Smells like AF Eskandarani Apple. I'm definitely getting it again. quite juicy out of the bag, the tobacco is dyed red. because it was very mushy it made the draw smoking out of an egyptian hard.

10/10

Fusion Blueberry

good flavor, great smoke. The smell was AMAZING and strong, like i was walking through a blueberry field. I hoped the flavor was at least as strong as double apple because the smell was so beautiful and stronger than the DA smell. Flavor was sweet but not strong, too much heat makes it tastes a bit smokey (unlike double apple whose flavor just overpowers everything). If they made a Double Blueberry, this would be a must buy. quite juicy out of the bag, dyed green, looks like i got a little bit of alien blood in my hands.

I'd rate it an 8/10, but this is my roommate's new favorite flavor (used to be AF Peach)

• 5 months later...
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]Fusion[color="#FF8C00"] Mango[/color][/b][/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]
Cut:[/b] Sticky, small, fine cut, not may stems at all (hardly see any in 250g)[/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]
[b]Smoke:[/b] Nice clouds...but a low heat tobacco. A little too much heat give great cloud for 10-15min but scorches the bowl and ruins flavor.
[/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]Heat:[/b] Low heat...used 3 CH QL halves, went through 2 rounds of coals[/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]
[b]Smell:[/b] Nice Mango smell but def a little chemical hint as well

[b]Flavor:[/b] Nice taste, not a super natural mango tho, a slight chemical aftertaste (huge chemical aftertaste with too much heat)

[b]Duration:[/b] 1hours +[/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]Ordered From:[/b] Got as a free 250g from HC for order over $100

[b]Overall Score[/b]:[b] 8/10[/b][/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]
[/b][/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"][b]Other Notes:[/b] It smokes nice by itself but definately be careful not to add to much heat or it will ruin the session. Also great as a mixer, it has a really nice flavor when mixed with Tangiers Clove[/size][/size][/font] Edited by PSU Smoker

• 2 weeks later...
Fusion Cactus Pear

[b]Packing:[/b] KM Egyptian. Sprinkled 1/4in above the rim.

[b]Smell:[/b] Somewhat like a fig or date and a touch of an unfamiliar floral.

[b]Heat:[/b] Moderate. It will let you know when you're using too much heat with a significant burnt flavor. The clouds lack when you're not using enough. There's a fairly wide heat range that can be used to get this to smoke acceptably.

[b]Taste:[/b] A saturated sweet fig or date and a touch of floral. Pretty much accurate to the aroma.

[b]Stash Priority:[/b] Medium-High. An effort is made to keep 250g on hand at all times, however its not mandatory.

[b]Final Thoughts:[/b] Probably one of the most concentrated flavors I've run across. The flavor is intense. Sweet, savory, and silky. The smoke is thick and billowy and the mouthfeel affirms this. Some may find the flavor too sweet, borderline obnoxious. However, the floral helps to push this away from obnoxiously sweet to intricately strong. Defintely a good thing in my book.

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Fusion [color="#9acd32"]Sour Apple[/color][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Saray Vortex
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Short cut, a few stems, swimming in Green Dye
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Apple
[b]Taste:[/b] Sour Apple
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 8/10 It's sour apple but not strong kind of what imagine "sour apple jell-o" would taste like but as I go it also tastes like Green Apple Jolly Rancher. One of the best of the sour apples I have had to date. I definitely recommend it.

[size="3"][b]Fusion [color="#ffc0cb"]Sour Pomegranate[/color] [/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel

[b]Smell:[/b] Apple
[b]Taste:[/b] Raisins
[b]Smoke:[/b] Pomegranate

[b]Overall:[/b] 6/10 This isn't great. I mean I taste pomegranate and it's not sour. The taste is mild but decent. Probably won't buy this again.

[size="3"][b]Fusion [color="#0000ff"]Blue Ice[/color] (Platinum Line)
[/b][/size]
[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel

[b]Smell:[/b] Blueberryish
[b]Taste:[/b] Blueberry Vodka
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 Most Fusion flavors have Exotic written on them like Starbuzz, but this has Platinum. Blue Ice is blueberry brandy and vodka drink. Flavor is pretty close to the mark of hitting that. I really like it but it's not a flavor everyone will like but unusual enough the some people will get hooked on it.

• 3 months later...
[size=6][color="#FF8C00"]ORANGE[/color][/size]
[size=6][color="#FF8C00"]
[/color][/size]
[size=6][color="#FF8C00"][size=3][color="#FFFFFF"]Setup:32” Copper Lotus Kahlil Mamoon [/color][/size]

[size=3][color="#FFFFFF"]Flavor: Fusion-Orange[/color][/size]

[size=3][color="#FFFFFF"]Smell: just like an orange, I was surprised and im pressed! [/color][/size]

[size=3][color="#FFFFFF"]Taste: you can tell it’s a tobacco but how close they got toan orangey flavor is really awesome [/color][/size]

[size=3][color="#FFFFFF"]Smoke: nothing to write home about, but once I got the coals going it smoked reallywell, I still have a lot to learn so im sure somebody with experience can get it going [/color][/size]

[size=3][color="#FFFFFF"]Buzz: I felt a pretty good buzz but my buddy had to stopabout half way through cause he was flying lol[/color][/size]

[size=3][color="#FFFFFF"]Overall experience: I really enjoyed it, the taste was goodand not overpowering but it stayed with you, the smoke was nice once the coalsgot going and the buzz was good[/color][/size]

[size=3][color="#FFFFFF"]Id give it an 8+/10[/color][/size]

[/color][/size]

• 3 months later...
[font="Arial Black"][size="4"][color="#ff0000"][b]Red Rhino[/b][/color][/size][/font] (Fusions Red Bull Rip-off)

[b]Cut: [/b]Short cut. Few stems. VERY juicy. Very red in color, looks dyed.
[b]Smell: [/b]Smells exactly like Red Bull to me.
[b]Clouds: [/b]Dense. Almost as thick as Starbuzz.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Very Mild. Only got a small buzz when taking multiple large hits in a row.
[b]Taste: [/b]Was disappointed in the taste, which is sad because I am a HUGE Red Bull fan. The taste is very faint. I definitely get the hint of Red Bull in there but it is very faint to me. Also on some hits I was getting an almost plastic-like taste. and I definitely was not burning it,. There was no harshness to the smoke at all. Maybe my taste buds just don't like Red Bull in smoke form.
[b]Overall Thoughts: [/b]Would not buy this again. The Red Bull taste is there but it is really faint. Also the plastic taste I am getting is really off-putting. Clouds are pretty good, but not enough to redeem it from the flavor. Buzz is pretty much non-existent. This was my first experience with Fusion tobacco. Even though I don't like this flavor, I do plan on buying other Fusion flavors.
[b]Overall Score: [/b]6/10

• 4 months later...
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif][size="4"]RED RHINO[/size]

[size="2"]Hookah: Copper Lotus KM[/size]
[size="2"]Bowl: Tangiers Funnel[/size]
[size="2"]Coals: 2 halves of a CoCo Cube.[/size]
[size="2"]Cut: Pretty small, very Juicy i was impressed, almost like Romman[/size]
[size="2"]Smell: It smelled kinda like a monster that has more sugar or sweetener in it, also...to me kind alike a bomb pop.[/size]
[size="2"]Smoke: Preetty Decent[/size]
[size="2"]Taste: Like Monster/ bomb pop....cant figure out why.[/size]
[size="2"]Duration:I didnt smoke it for as long as i could have, it was smokin well when it was maintained[/size]
[size="2"]Buzz: None to speak of[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#CACACA][font=arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif][size="4"]RED RHINO[/size]

[size="2"]Hookah: Copper Lotus KM[/size]
[size="2"]Bowl: Tangiers Funnel[/size]
[size="2"]Coals: 2 halves of a CoCo Cube.[/size]
[size="2"]Cut: Pretty small, very Juicy i was impressed, almost like Romman[/size]
[size="2"]Smell: It smelled kinda like a monster that has more sugar or sweetener in it, also...to me kind alike a bomb pop.[/size]
[size="2"]Smoke: Preetty Decent[/size]
[size="2"]Taste: Like Monster/ bomb pop....cant figure out why.[/size]
[size="2"]Duration:I didnt smoke it for as long as i could have, it was smokin well when it was maintained[/size]
[size="2"]Buzz: None to speak of[/size][/font][/color]

• 4 months later...
[size=6]Fusion in [color=#FF8C00]Tangerine.[/color][/size]
5/10

Hookah; A custom build HC mamoon.
Bowl; Clay funnel from Egypt
Coals; Two full kings quick lights.
Cut; small and juicy with almost no stems and other things.
Smell; It smelt like tangerine with a little floral hint.
Smoke; Decent.
Taste; Ugh - didn't taste like Tangerines what so ever, instead it tasted more like a floral candle.
Duration; Hour n Half. Didn't want to waste it.
Buzz; A slight buzz but nothing out of the ordinary.

Fusion in [color=#ee82ee]Hollywood Mist[/color]

2/10

Hookah; A custom build HC mamoon.
Bowl; Clay funnel from Egypt
Coals; Two full kings quick lights.
Cut; small and juicy with almost no stems and other things.
Smell; It smelt like a type of indescribable candy.
Smoke; Decent.
Taste; Gross, it is better off being mixed with another flavor than being smoked alone.
Duration; Hour n Half. Didn't want to waste it.
Buzz; buzz worthy but not for its flavor.

• 5 months later...
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1c2837"][size=3][b]Lemon[/b][/size][/color][/font]
[b]Hookah:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] Leila[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] Leila bowl[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil: Foil[/b]
[b]Hose:Leila hose[/b]
[b]Coals: Holland QL[/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] H2O[/size][/font][/color]

[b]Appearance:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] Ligher color, so no dyes and cut like SB[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Nicotine: Washed so what ever that is[/b]
[b]Base: Honey[/b]
[b]Smell:[/b][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1c2837"][size=3] Like Lemons very promising [/size][/color][/font]
[b][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1c2837"][size=3]Taste: Well could be the batch but horrible, almost no flavor and if their was any it was in the beginning or when the coal was about to die[/size][/color][/font][/b]
[b]Smoke: ok i guess not awesome[/b]
[b]Buzz: from the little time i smoked it pretty ok[/b]
[b]Duration: about 20 min gave up on smoking it just tasted to horrible[/b]

[b]Thoughts: Could be just the way i was smoking it or a number of factors but i will try again but for the time being 3/10 just for lack of flavor and ease of burning[/b]

[b]Purchased From:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] [/size][/font][/color]

• 8 months later...
I bought these flavors bc H-S had a 50% off sale on it and decided to give a few a try. If you are reading this within a few days I'm writing this, then it is likely they still have that sale going on. There were sold out flavors that I really wanted to try but I ended up buying the 2 flavors I reviewed below as well as Hazel Nut which I'll be reviewing after I smoke it.

[b]Blue Moon[/b]

Bowl: Tangiers Pico
Coals: CCN flats (Stonehenge style)
Foil: HD Reynolds
Wind cover
Water in the base

Smell: Can't really tell. Doesn't really smell that good.
Taste: Slight blueberry...very subtle. There was another flavor I couldn't put my finger on, it was weird, not a really bad weird...just weird.
Smoke: Good smooth smoke, slightly less than Tangiers but still good clouds

Overall: 6/10 - This flavor, while subtle, I really couldn't finish the bowl and didn't want to. I'll still smoke it but it will be for short sessions.

[b]Tutti Fruiti[/b]

Same set up as above
Smell: Subtle fruity smell. Reminds me of some of the fruity flavors from starbuzz
Taste: Full of fruitiness. The taste does remind me of something starbuzz would come out with. Can't put my finger on a single flavor, just a mouth full of jolly ranchers.
Smoke: Very smooth smoke, clouds were slightly less than Tangiers but still good.

Overall: 10/10 - I can see myself buying more of this. Was a great fruity smoke. Edited by DrSmokes