Scheetz

Who hates finals week  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who hates finals week

• I DO
    • I LOVE IT
    • what the hell is college
    • I am in Highschool so I dont have finals for another 5 months

thats right, this is my last day of finals and I am thoroughly pissed off right now. This homo ass school made me take another year of english lit since I was a transfer student. So for my final, I have 75 poems to know what they are talking about to match them to the god damn title. plus I have 45 vocab words to know also.

Right after that test I have my next test, which is the hardest of all mine this week. Which is tight, because I have no study time for it.

Starbuzz is keeping me semi calm right now. But not really.

ack! i know how ya feel! i have an online math class and i been slacking off for this class all semester. well its an accelerated course so it ends next thursday and i basically have to finish a whole course between now and then. it consists of 4 tests a final and a shitload of homework im not halfway thru. with work, 2 tests for my other classes and a 2 semi big homewrk assignments im strapped for time. i need a smoke but its cold out :X

My finals week ended the morning of December 6th. LAST UNDERGRADUATE FINAL EVER....MUWAHA tongue.gif

No really I walked in Spring and was finishing my last few courses to graduate. What ticks me off right now is that it has been over a week since my finals ended and I'm still missing a grade. Normally this wouldn't bother me if I didn't have a graduate school application sitting on my desk that is due in less then 2 months.

But yes finals suck.

Goddamn, that week kicked my ass. 9 days of non-stop writing from 6:30 AM - 2:00 AM ohmy.gif I didn't even have time to smoke hookah!

If all you've got are exams, you should feel lucky. I was more than glad to take a break from writing final papers for the occasional exam...