So With X-mas Coming Up...

Vinson

Well, I haven't really been keeping up with what's going on in the real world lately, and mom asked me for a list of things I'd like to get... so. What is everyone wanting for the holiday season this year? Help me fill my list with cool ideas! Movies, music, gadgets, technology, etc. -- Anything really laugh.gif

My wife asked me.. I said. "I've everything I need, want, and desire. I'am not in a wheel chair any more, I've the most awesome wife God has ever created, I've the best family anyone has ever been blessed with, and I've more toys than Toys 'r Us."

However, I did ask for another telescope. The last one I had I sold so my wife could take a trip to see her sister get married.

QUOTE (stevehookah @ Dec 13 2006, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My wife asked me.. I said. "I've everything I need, want, and desire. I'am not in a wheel chair any more, I've the most awesome wife God has ever created, I've the best family anyone has ever been blessed with, and I've more toys than Toys 'r Us."

However, I did ask for another telescope. The last one I had I sold so my wife could take a trip to see her sister get married.

Christ, did you sell the damn Hubble? laugh.gif

I have no ideas for you. Couldnt come up with anything earlier, and drawing blanks now.

Already got 4 of my gifts biggrin.gif my family is so large, that my imediate family, mom sister grandfather, take care of most of my xmas before december usually XD

I got so far:

Gears Of War Collecters Edition
Need For Speed Carbon CE
Call of Duty 3
12 Month Xbox Live Subscription with XBL Camera

And i got a small funnel on order biggrin.gif

Im also more than likley getting:
$100 (mom always gives me and my sister $100)
Axe Lab
XBL Points
Clothes

Decent X-Mas if i must say so myself biggrin.gif

well my christmas list was pretty boring

ipod nano
schiek lifting gloves
a new gym membership
couple books
money.

when i was little i could come up with big lists of things i want. anymore it seems like if i really need something ill buy it myself, and most of the things i might want i really have no use for currently. so yeah.

World Peace.

IF not that, then I'll take a decent christmas dinner along with my family and a few good bottles of red wine
and Singing Happy Birthday to Jesus.

JD

PS :- We don't really sing happy birthday.

PPS :- I am cooking christmas dinner.

QUOTE (Scheetz @ Dec 13 2006, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Christ, did you sell the damn Hubble? laugh.gif

I have no ideas for you. Couldnt come up with anything earlier, and drawing blanks now.

ROFLMAO!!! Naw, a this one.

A snip from the ad.
"On March 26, 2002 Meade’s engineers set out to design a telescope with optical performance superior to any sold today. It would feature the most sophisticated and technologically advanced mechanics and electronics ever offered. In short, it would be an observatory-level telescope for the serious astronomer and astrophotographer."

A picture.

Site

And yes. She was/is/will always be worth it...

They make more telescopes, there was only ONE wedding. Well, we HOPE anyway. LOL

At the time I worked for a telescope company. Got a grand deal on it. Sold it for almost three times my cost, and it was STILL 'cheap' .. LOL! Edited by stevehookah

dang... that thing is not cheap..

Well, I asked for a new BMW..not like I would get it, but oh well.

I also wanted a BMW ///M Power jacket with my name stitched in it.

I wanted a new tv, a bluetooth headset, and one of those baller surround sound chairs.

Thats about it... oh yeah, a BJ from my girlfriend. laugh.gif

Because I'm a dork I asked for Trival Pursuit 80's. But some of the cool gifts I've seen, Nerf Riffle (very hard to find though), giant furry microbes, DVD's of childhood shows. Ipod's are always handy I got mine a few years ago. Most of the stuff I want/got/will be getting likely won't interest anyone of the boys here like sweaters, star trek ornamant and scarfs.

For my 2000 Expedition I'm getting- Hifonics BXi1206D 1-Channel Amplifier, 2 Alpine SWR-1242D 12" 1500 Watts Subwoofer, and Clifford RSX 3.5 2-Way LCD & Remote Start Car Alarm. All for around $700. Now I just have to pay about $200 more to get it all installed. Nice little Christmas.

1000 rnds. 7.62x39mm ammunition.

Tactical entry vest with the pistol holster and takes AK and AR mags.

Pre-Ban complete barreled upper receiver for AR-15 in 5.56 Nato

39mm Launcher for AR-15

Spektrum 2 Channel transmitter for R/C

Isreali buttplate (flip-up type) and sling swivel for FAL rifle.

... and good will towards men.... and stuff.....

p.s.

Santa, please dont forget the ammo.

Lake, ALWAYS makes me laugh.. HA!

I've everything I want.

However, I got my wife a USB beverage cooler; she likes Pepsi, USB heated gloves; her hands get cold, and USB heated slippers; for her feet..

And las but not least. A full carat diamond ring. We had her wedding band welded to it. Here's the pic..
-yeah, some of my telescope money was stashed to pay for it-

Also, since I spent my soul on the blood diamond. I made her this behind her back..
p.s. The diamond is all she knows about..

Edited by stevehookah