What happened last night?

ASUSEAN1

Suggestions on getting rid of a hangover..?

last night was a blur: beer before liquor, never been sicker.. well shit, i didnt get sick but i dont remember what happened

(btw this sucks)

• 1 month later...
Wake up and take some tylenol then go out and have a nice big breakfast of eggs, biscuit and gravy and some hash browns, come back and take a nap. Then get up and drink a nice, strong beer( around 7+% alcohol) I like a new belgium 1554 or Trippel. Edited by Jeff_T

Being hydrated is the MOST important thing, don't forget that the water the day after will make you drunk again tongue.gif I have many people that swear by a bunch of crackers before bed. McDonalds hashbrowns the morning after FTW

A hangover isn't a lack of hydration, the alcohol in your bloodstream destroys the vitamins in your system.... Number one thing to do before you go to sleep after you've been drinking is to take a good multivitamin, then when you wake up in the morning take another 2 and get a good meal. You should be set to go by then....

QUOTE (Jeff_T @ Jan 9 2007, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wake up and take some tylenol then go out and have a nice big breakfast of eggs, biscuit and gravy and some hash browns, come back and take a nap. Then get up and drink a nice, strong beer( around 7+% alcohol) I like a new belgium 1554 or Trippel.

as good as that sounds. That doesnt allow you to go home and take a nap. That allows you to go home and sit on the toilet for the next 15 minutes. laugh.gif laugh.gif