What the Heck is this stuff??

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the little ball thing isn't quite what mealy means...

I mixed it in a small bowl, adding small amounts of honey until it was both...formable, but still gritty. Imagine how Al Amir is. Like that, yet dryer.

QUOTE (mushrat)
I hate you man... :mrgreen:  

Im gonna make this work or die trying...

damn mush i thought you were suppose to be a pro, ya know running the forum and all, i guess not tho..

haha just messing man.. im sure you will get it.

lol pro does mod or admin make us not XD crap after machos review im starting to want to try this XD granted i got my biggest buzz ever today off a funnel bowl and some nice after nine, i still want bigger XD

EXCELLENT review, Macho. I had similar experiences. I found mixing it in a small dish the way to go too. The stuff has the texture of Copenhagen snuff. I put a dab of honey in the bottom of the mixing dish and crumbled the tobacco over it. Once I've crumbled a couple tablespoons into the bowl, then mix with a toothpick until honey is evenly distrtibuted. The tobacco comes as a mix of fine ground particles and some aggregated lumps. These lumps should be broken up between the fingers before attempting to mix it with honey. When you get it to a fluffy consistency, dump it into a bowl and don't tamp it down. Place a completely red coal on top of the tobacco, no foil or screen is required. I did a couple really small bowls last night - one in an egyptian stainless head, the other in a ceramic one. Each bowl lasted about ten minutes, which was plenty. I think the comparison to a good cigar is right on. Although one can inhale, there is a lot of enjoyment in puffing mainly with an ocassional, small french inhale. Oh yes, it did kick my ass. Twice.
:evil:

Mush I just got mine two days ago. I will be worikng on it this weekend. Did you want me to do any flavoring to the Glyciren one. Karim is comeing to the shop tomarrow. He will be helping me. I can video tape what we did. But I don't have a Video Capture system. So I can send you a DV tape. So you can see it. But wish me luck I hope something comes out good. I personly like the smell. I am not afraid Captain. Thanks again for the samples.
Smiley 8)
oh ps who is the other one for?

Smiley, I have the capture ability for a dv, I can dl it and post it.
You'd offered to mix up a little for me and send it back, so I included an extra bag....feel free to mix a batch or two out of it and keep the rest.

Hey Mush I'm going to do one just honey, One just Gylcerin, and one with wild berry flavor. I tasted it . The flavor was very interesting. Not quite like chew. But a sweet tart taste very mild. Kinda spicy too. I will vidoe it so you can run it threw your cool gear (I'm Jeleous) So I will send you back three jars to try.
Let see what we can come up with. Ok.... Captain were ready for launch.
Wish me luck
Smiley 8)

*pic warning*

I keep my dirt in a cup.

I keep my dirt in a bowl.

I keep my dirt UNDER COAL. Ha! Crappy mini-hookah was used to conserve dirt.

zomghi2u!!!11!

I couldn't get a decent smoke picture. I also couldn't get much more smoke than this.

So, I can usually use 2/3 or 3/4 of a coal with this hookah. This stuff needed between 1 and 1 1/4 + a wind screen. After lots of heat work, I finally got a decent smoke going. It was kinda harsh, though. I usually drink a cup of very sweet tea when I smoke to avoid a headache (I don't eat much sugar, so I'm susceptible). I had to drink two with this. Nice buzz biggrin.gif

Flavor was almost cherry-ish, but with a hint of honey. Not bad. Half way through the bowl I moved the tobacco around in the bowl, and decided to add a little extract. I used coconut, and didn't get a change in taste at all.

For some reason the ice melted in my base very quickly during this smoke, and the water turned yellow. Took forever to clean my bowl out, too. I don't know if yellow water and ice-melting abilities are inherent dirt-shisha powers, though.

Grade: B+

Thanks mushy!

Well we video taped the session. The first one Just Honey. We put two mid sized fingers directly on it. The first two hits were kinda mean. But after that very nice. Smooth lots of smoke. Oh and our heads were. How can I say this. (Floating) After that we did the next test. This one had glycerin and honey mixed together. We used a piece of heavy dutie Foil. Three Coconut Fingers. This way had some smoke and very little taste. Not very good at all. I pushed the foil down. But that still didn't work. Then we did it with the mixture of honey and glcerin. also some widl berry syrup. Got rid of the foil. Went back to the Coal being placed directly on the shisha again. This again was harsh at first. But smoothed out after the second hit. This was very good. The Berry flavor was a compliment to the tobacco. You could see the difference in the smoke from the glycerin and the smoke from the tobacco. We smoked that bowl right down. We too went right down. We were aa laughing... it was fun.
Ratio's for mixtures:

Honey and tobacco: Shisha, Honey
Texture stick and chunky like pie crust. little balls of fun.

Honey Glycerin: Shisha, Honey and glycerin.
Texture: shinny and crumbly. definatly soupier than the first mix.

Honey, tobacco and Wild Berry Syrup: Shisha, Honey, Syrup, and glycerin.
Texture: Smooth yet chunky

Hookah: 39 inch Hookah

MYA Hose

Smiley glass Bowls

Hookah Foil

Ice cold water in vase

Smiley's Coconut Charcoal

After that smoke session we decided as a whole. That this experience was AWSOME. I have sent you the jars with the remaining mixtures each have tags. Telling you what is what. I also had some left over so i made a batch just with Honey and Berry Syrup. Thanks again Mush
"Captain we have found LIFE on this red planet".
Smiley 8)