Do you play any instruments?

Lakemonster

Lol, yeah, I can play two zelda songs. I dont actually know which ones though, lmao. I just played them out by ear, so I'm not sure which they are. I can also play the Puppet Master theme song, jingle bells, just normal stuff like that. I'm tryin to learn to play Autumn Of Life, and Holly Jolly Christmas, so i can play it over christmas.

[quote name='Macho555']Lol, yeah, I can play two zelda songs. I dont actually know which ones though, lmao. I just played them out by ear, so I'm not sure which they are. I can also play the Puppet Master theme song, jingle bells, just normal stuff like that. I'm tryin to learn to play Autumn Of Life, and Holly Jolly Christmas, so i can play it over christmas.[/quote]

Sweet lol. Thats to awesome playing the ocarina, dont know many who do :P.

Well I play drums, guitar, bass, and im learing piano...well Im trying to teach myself piano but so far all i can play are some vanessa carlton songs lol.

I was in band since 5th grade, and in middle school I was in concert and marching band. In high school I joine dthe jazz band( I love playing jazz) then I joined the guitar band( the easiest class ever). Now I just work on my on stuff and I play in a death metal band.

Yes Im asian so that means I like trance!

i play guitar, piano, and the irish whistle.

Piano is my main instrument. Concentration is jazz but I play a lot of stuff.
Guitar is mostly for me to sit and jam out whatever songs I want. Started really playing it at church.
irish whistle is just for fun. and its tonsss of fun.

I have a stage in my backyard. There was a concert at my house this past summer, and hopefully I'll have more shows this upcoming summer. I kinda want that to be my main source of income this summer rather than get a conventional job with a boss and commitment. Should be fun.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been singing for about 7 years or so. Mostly symphonic choir stuff. Was Area all-state (New York Zone 9) twice, and all-county 4 times.

I sing in the University of Delaware Schola Cantorum