Smoking Hookah

2009 for me. But I'm currently hookah-less after selling my entire collection last year, so I could afford the $700 bill to get rid of the heartworm our rescue dog had (owner lied to us about her health). I would like to get a small setup to get me going again, probably a small Mya Saray (I would be smoking solo again, as we hardly have friends over anymore, since having our kid). I will always miss my fancy Syrian hookahs, though. :P

2009 for me. But I'm currently hookah-less after selling my entire collection last year, so I could afford the $700 bill to get rid of the heartworm our rescue dog had (owner lied to us about her health). I would like to get a small setup to get me going again, probably a small Mya Saray (I would be smoking solo again, as we hardly have friends over anymore, since having our kid). I will always miss my fancy Syrian hookahs, though. :P

I now feel you on the vet bills, 3 days after adopting our cat we had to take him to the vet and the vet said he had feline panleukopenia, would have cost 950 to get him the hospital care, we couldnt afford that but at home care was still 250, hes all better now though almost had him a month

I now feel you on the vet bills, 3 days after adopting our cat we had to take him to the vet and the vet said he had feline panleukopenia, would have cost 950 to get him the hospital care, we couldnt afford that but at home care was still 250, hes all better now though almost had him a month

Glad he's all good now! Yeah, we paid $200 for her (Great Pyrenees, AKC registered), from an elderly couple who were breeders but obviously should no longer be due to their health. I demanded my money back to help cover the treatment, which she did give back. Reported them to a rescue group, so I hope her brothers and sisters have since been rescued as well. Took over 6 months for her to be totally heartworm free, and now she's a totally different dog than when we first got her. It was expensive, but totally worth it. Love that dog! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad he's all good now! Yeah, we paid $200 for her (Great Pyrenees, AKC registered), from an elderly couple who were breeders but obviously should no longer be due to their health. I demanded my money back to help cover the treatment, which she did give back. Reported them to a rescue group, so I hope her brothers and sisters have since been rescued as well. Took over 6 months for her to be totally heartworm free, and now she's a totally different dog than when we first got her. It was expensive, but totally worth it. Love that dog! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we adopted our 3month old (soon to be 4 month old little dude from the local animal shelter, we called them and they paid for 200 of it and the vet knocked a little off the bill. The shelter offered to take him back and we said hell no because we knew what they would do. He is now a healthy cuddly cat, who i have to keep at bay while im smoking hookah as I am currently. good thing my girlfriends a cosmetologist with spray bottles.

we adopted our 3month old (soon to be 4 month old little dude from the local animal shelter, we called them and they paid for 200 of it and the vet knocked a little off the bill. The shelter offered to take him back and we said hell no because we knew what they would do. He is now a healthy cuddly cat, who i have to keep at bay while im smoking hookah as I am currently. good thing my girlfriends a cosmetologist with spray bottles.

Yeah, once we knew it would be a ton of money, it didn't even matter- we had already fallen in love with her, so had to do it lol. Crazy what pets do to ya.

Yeah, once we knew it would be a ton of money, it didn't even matter- we had already fallen in love with her, so had to do it lol. Crazy what pets do to ya.

he has been cuddled up next to me for the last hour or two as i was on the computer. also so glad to see the forum coming alive

Nice thread jack. Focus!

I also have a house full of rescues.

I figured any discussion is better than no discussion. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well you know we are all good at thread jacking, also would this not be considered the first thread jack of the revived forum?

Nice thread jack. Focus!

I figured any discussion is better than no discussion. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well you know we are all good at thread jacking, also would this not be considered the first thread jack of the revived forum?

I believe it is! And yes, I don't think this place would be right without some thread jackings now and then! :lol:

Nice thread jack. Focus!

I believe it is! And yes, I don't think this place would be right without some thread jackings now and then! :lol:

thread jacking is an art us hookah forum-ers have mastered and is an important part of this forum. It's good for health

• Upvote 1