How to get rid of the smoke smell from the room?

How do you guys remove the smell of hookah from the room? I tried candles, scents, room freshners, but it still exists. My sister is moving in to my place for couple of months with my niece and I don't want them to be uncomfortable in here. I've been living in the apartment for over 3 years and since then this is like a hookah hub, my friends come in all the time and we smoke. But we do use the flavored leaves and spices and it shouldn't have smelled bad, but it smells really bad. I'm anyways calling in for a one-time cleaning maid service to clean the apartment, one day before they arrives, will they'll have any solution or do I have to find my own?? I've never used such services, so I'm very much unaware about their services. Is this requirement will come under special care? Any ideas on these?

• Like 1

Moved to appropriate forum.

As for your actual problem I don't know, I don't have this issue cause I always have my window open when I smoke and the smell has not permeated into the walls or anything, If you're hiring a service make sure they know what they need to take care of and are capable of doing so, so that you don't waste your money.

But really I've never had the issue with smell lingering so maybe figure out what it's stuck to? Like any large clothy stuff like curtains or rugs maybe?

I smoked in closed rooms, and pretty much always have, and I've never noticed much of a smell (nor has anyone else commented on it, and that's including my mom, who comments on everything lol).

It sounds like you are smoking stuff that isn't pre-packaged hookah tobacco, and that's where the problem is coming from. Can you be more descriptive about what you're smoking?

How do you guys remove the smell of hookah from the room? I tried candles, scents, room freshners, but it still exists. My sister is moving in to my place for couple of months with my niece and I don't want them to be uncomfortable in here. I've been living in the apartment for over 3 years and since then this is like a hookah hub, my friends come in all the time and we smoke. But we do use the flavored leaves and spices and it shouldn't have smelled bad, but it smells really bad. I'm anyways calling in for a one-time cleaning maid service to clean the apartment, one day before they arrives, will they'll have any solution or do I have to find my own?? I've never used such services, so I'm very much unaware about their services. Is this requirement will come under special care? Any ideas on these?

Umm,the smell from hookah as itself is really pleasant smell and there is nothing to worry about,though,my mom doesn't like me to smoke hookah often so one of the ways i remove the smell from the room is simply by opening a window for 10-15 mins and the smell is gone...

I noticed this when I moved to a smaller, closed room. What I have found to help it is I got a portable air filter and I put it on high while I'm smoking and leave it that way until I no longer smell it. It also helped to keep the door open while the filter was going but that has been tough due to my 1 year old daughter always wanting in that room...so I try to leave it open over night while we are sleeping to move the air around better.

Prior to me smoking in the small closed room, I never noticed the smell linger like I do now.