I won Vape Wild's Pre-Steeped Line on FB!

Chreees

I won Vape Wild's giveaway on Facebook for the pre-steeped line flavors. Tried them all and none disappoint. Packs a ton of flavor, huge clouds on my .35 vertical build on my CLT v2 Plus. I'm extremely pleased!

FdB4wEV.thumb.jpg.84294131c96d38c8d32b44

Sweet! I love that Fruit hoops.. Unfortunately, its about the only flavor of theirs I would reorder. Not that any of the other flavor were bad, its just they didnt really impress. Does the Pre-Steeped stuff seem any different from what you have smoked in the passed?

Sweet! I love that Fruit hoops.. Unfortunately, its about the only flavor of theirs I would reorder. Not that any of the other flavor were bad, its just they didnt really impress. Does the Pre-Steeped stuff seem any different from what you have smoked in the passed?

​Flavors seem more vivid. I love how you can just get it in the mail and vape, no stashing away for 2 weeks...

damn man that is awesome, i love you vape btw it is sexy as shit man!

​Thanks, but right now it isn't working. :( On my way to work this morning, the 510 pin started failing. Got to work and pushed up on the underside, and it gave me a few more hits. Now it's completely dead. Ugh. Sending it off to get it fixed... What sucks is now I can't vape the rest of the day!

WOOOOO! Congrats dude! I want to try out some of their stuff, so definitely give some impressions on them!

​Oh dude, VapeWild never fails for me. I've always enjoyed their juice. I haven't tried a flavor yet that I didn't like.