Wade's Huge Sale. Everything Must Go!

cotsi95

So I have come to the conclusion that I most likely wont ever be smoking hookah again. It's sad since I have been big into this hobby for the last 8 years but all things must come to an end. All asking prices are just that, if you feel like they are high let me know, shipping and MF fees will be extra depending on how much you buy we can work something out. Thank you everyone for everything over the last 8 years. Stuff my be added as I find more stuff so check back, this is just the stuff I have on hand That i figured most people would be interested in.

photo1_zps03651c93.jpg

First up is all my Tangiers mini's.

BOWL #1- This mini I believe was from the 1st or 2nd group buy. $30

photo5_zps83e90215.jpg

photo1_zps0f2622b1.jpg

BOWL #2- This bowl is from the 2nd group buy I believe. $30

photo2_zps70e608b5.jpg

photo3_zpse85f7a2c.jpg

BOWL #3- This bowl is from the last GB $25

photo1_zps62a46db5.jpg

photo2_zpsc6bb5fa8.jpg

BOWL #4- This is a mini from the last gb. $30

photo4_zpsa9754435.jpg

photo5_zps06872565.jpg

BOWL #5-Next up is my small phunnel bowl, this I believe is a pretty old small so compared to the newer smalls its a little big. 20$

photo5_zpsc0eb1060.jpg

photo3_zpsd01be1e0.jpg

Next up is my Tangier's hand turned hose ends. 

This one is the limited edition first run ones. I still have the card it's just at my parents house.  $20

photo2_zps56e73c1a.jpg

Next up is another set of tangiers hose end's I picked these up from eric about 2 years ago. These are 2 different sets but the matching ones are at my parents. So each type of wood will come with the matching other end. $20 for each set.

photo3_zps643ba39c.jpg

Next up is my old og tri metal, this was one of the first ones in the country. It has been polished recently but could be polished again before I ship it. The tray is a temsah heart tray and the base is just a no name clear one with gold leaf flowers on it. $100

photo3_zps5a2ef697.jpg

Lastly my pride and joy, this one really breaks my heart to sell. This pipe has ONLY ever had ECM in it ever! I got this from eric 2 years ago. It was one of the last Nizbor bohos available in the country. There is some wear on the gold leafing on the base but it isn't very noticeable. I paid $350 for it, I'd like to get at least $250.

photo4_zps1ca8d58c.jpg

photo5_zps80ce7a24.jpg

photo1_zps9228bbc1.jpg

photo2_zps0fe535c8.jpg

My friend or I might be interested in some of the bowls, specifically bowl 6. 

I'll keep you updated! Tons of great stuff. 

Wow, hate to see you do this, but unfortunately I may be doing the same myself. Been on my mind for quite some time, as I am just so busy these days, plus vaping is just so much more convenient.

Good luck with your sale, and you better stick around the forums!

I doubt it Nate, I can measure the stems if you're interested. The only stem I'd separate from the base is the og tri. The other km is a package with the boho just as Eric intended. :)

I'm certain the tri won't fit this base lol. But thanks for the offer! I agree, that boho and stem are gorgeous together, it'd be a crime to separate them.

Edit: Just realized I have more posts than you, Wade.. Slackerrrr

Is there anything special about the Tangiers hose ends?  $20 seems a bit much for wooden handles.  Unless Eric handcrafted them himself.  Then, it should be worth double.

They were limited in quantity and come with a card of authenticity. $20 is actually a pretty good deal on them, IMO.

Is there anything special about the Tangiers hose ends?  $20 seems a bit much for wooden handles.  Unless Eric handcrafted them himself.  Then, it should be worth double.

Yes Eric made them in the lounge.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a single person wants a single thing? WTH HF, a year ago I had people begging me for this stuff at double the price, now noone. Guess it's going to be going on Reddit.

Yep, Reddit is where I had to go. Been selling my collection off like crazy. Hardly anything has sold on here... So sad.

Like 2, lol. And I made those posts prior to posting because I didn't want it to seem like I was just there to sell my stuff. I'm actually going to stick around and post, now that I know what the fuck I'm doing. I never cared to do reddit before because I found it too overwhelming. Now I like it. Huge community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk