Need Another Bowl

Sorry if I'm not posting this in the right section but I've looked online for a while and can't find what im looking for.. i have a Pharoah Queen B glass hookah and yesterday while cleaning the bowl I dropped it in the sink (not very hard may I add) and the center portion completely disconnected itself from the rest of the bowl and is in 2 pieces. I was wondering if anyone knew a place online that sold this bowl as I just want to buy a replacement..

Sorry if I'm not posting this in the right section but I've looked online for a while and can't find what im looking for.. i have a Pharoah Queen B glass hookah and yesterday while cleaning the bowl I dropped it in the sink (not very hard may I add) and the center portion completely disconnected itself from the rest of the bowl and is in 2 pieces. I was wondering if anyone knew a place online that sold this bowl as I just want to buy a replacement..

Not sure where you can get a replacement for that exact bowl but CrownHookahs makes tons of great glass bowls.  Their site is currently down since they're in the process of migrating it to a new awesome design.  You can check out their Facebook page for more info.

Alrighty thanks guys. After looking I was starting to think I couldn't buy another bowl.. the closest one I found was a Round glass bubble bowl on H-S but I was afraid to spend money on something that might not even fit when it comes.

Alrighty thanks guys. After looking I was starting to think I couldn't buy another bowl.. the closest one I found was a Round glass bubble bowl on H-S but I was afraid to spend money on something that might not even fit when it comes.

As a tip for the future, almost every female bowl will fit a male stem.  The only way you'd have an issue with the bowl fitting is the grommet you have.  You should keep a thin and a fat grommet on hand for different bowl sizes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...