Mixing Maple Syrup Into Shisha?

I've been hearing a lot of talk about using honey in order to generate thicker smoke. And, I wanted to try it, but I realized that I was out of it. However, whilest browsing through my cabinets I saw a different substance that I thought may be a good substitute. I'm sure if you read the title, well it goes without saying what that substance was. The consistencies between honey and maple syrup seem to be fairly similar... well at first glance anyhow. So, Maple Syrup: good idea? aweful? Anybody tried this?

I read that if u just add honey it smokes a lot more but makes it harsh, so u need to add glycerin also,

Glycerin is normally the go-to additive when trying to rejuvenate dried tobacco. You can add honey and molasses but as Kaoz said, you normally need to add glycerin as well since both of those ingredients are too thick. You can try maple syrup but expect the taste to change a tad haha

Alrighty, I'm gonna try it. Honestly, the more I think about it the more I begin to gag as well...But, ya never know until you try I s'pose.

haha you should mix in some tangiers bacon flavor shisha...a breakfest mix bacon and maple syrup