Hookah Innovations

I have been smoking hookah for a long time and have seen a lot.  Not all but a lot.  What sort of things do you believe need improving with your personal hookah experience or everyone's experience.  Are there notable innovations that few people know about?  What would you like to see?

E-coals. I don't see how it could be that hard. People keep talking about how it needs to heat up when you take a drag. Why not just add a button to the hose to press when you go to hit, like a vape?

something gimmicky but i would like to see a multiple chamber hookahs . kinda like those mixing bowls but 1 hookah whos base splits into two chambers , logistically dont know how it would work with one down stem and at the point might aswell ave two hookas 

E-coals. I don't see how it could be that hard. People keep talking about how it needs to heat up when you take a drag. Why not just add a button to the hose to press when you go to hit, like a vape?

EXACTLY this!

One step further, why can't it sense when air is being drawn down on it? A normal coal glows brighter when you inhale, why can't en e-coal? Also it HAS to be cordless.

something gimmicky but i would like to see a multiple chamber hookahs . kinda like those mixing bowls but 1 hookah whos base splits into two chambers , logistically dont know how it would work with one down stem and at the point might aswell ave two hookas 

There are ways to do it, just look at many of the multi hundred dollar "Waterpipes" for NHT

There are ways to do it, just look at many of the multi hundred dollar "Waterpipes" for NHT
I've seen some homemade steam punk style hookahs that do this too. Pretty cool looking.

+1

I agree with Justin on this one- Electronic coals are the next big innovation in hookah. Just waiting for it to finally happen. With all the new regulations (hardships) hookah is facing, it will need to or else I believe you're going to see a decline in the industry as people move on to "healthier" ways to smoke.

Next thing on the list is probably new products to circumvent the crazy new tax laws that are already affecting hookah tobacco in many places, and will be all over the world soon enough.

Short and sweet- Gov will do their best to make money off of us, and we will continue to find ways to redefine our dirty little hobbies so that we're always a step ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk