Semir's Super Sale

Nerdy

Hey guys,

Looking at my collection of items, I have decided that I really don't need most of the stuff I have. I will be seeking off bowls and pipes and bases. Maybe some baccy and coals.

I will update as I decide on pricing and what needs to go.
Serious offers will be taken. All others will be ignored.

Let's open the gates with this first.

My Genie Boho. $70 shipped. It's in pristine condition and has been used a few times.

qy6yju2a.jpg

u9ate6ez.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Here are some other items.

etududyv.jpg
Syrian Purple Bell Base $15 plus shipping

sequ9a5e.jpg
Syrian Red Genie Base $10 plus shipping

se6ytyge.jpg
Elmas 618 on Blue Crystal Base $115 shipped

2yda5amy.jpg
Khanjar Knights $30 shipped. (This will include a carrying case, tongs and the hose it came with) this was never used. I won it from a contest.

I am curious, my tokel looks IDENTICAL to that 618, Does it really smoke better than my cheap Turkish Hookah?

Would love to try an elmas

I doubt it, Stuie. I've owned both Elmas and Tokel and they were identical to me. Honestly, I would not have been able to really tell which is which had I not been told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am curious, my tokel looks IDENTICAL to that 618, Does it really smoke better than my cheap Turkish Hookah?

Honestly, I think the smaller elmas's are the same as tokel for the most part.

IMHO you go with Elmas if you buy their bigger pipes. Their bigger pipes are amazing, the etchings, weight, welds, everything, are REALLY nice. To compare a 618 or a 639 to a tokel's equivalent of a 618, or 639 is pointless b/c they are going to be very similar.

Heck Chris your Tokel 639 equivalent looked so much like the elmas 639 Hassouni said elmas probably makes them for tokel that is how much they looked alike. So if you go small, I would steer everyone to buy a non elmas b/c their prices are freaking ridiculous now in the USA.

But I do have a strong feeling that that could change when Elmas sees their pipes sitting on shelves forever.

I doubt it, Stuie. I've owned both Elmas and Tokel and they were identical to me. Honestly, I would not have been able to really tell which is which had I not been told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I think the smaller elmas's are the same as tokel for the most part.

IMHO you go with Elmas if you buy their bigger pipes. Their bigger pipes are amazing, the etchings, weight, welds, everything, are REALLY nice. To compare a 618 or a 639 to a tokel's equivalent of a 618, or 639 is pointless b/c they are going to be very similar.

Heck Chris your Tokel 639 equivalent looked so much like the elmas 639 Hassouni said elmas probably makes them for tokel that is how much they looked alike. So if you go small, I would steer everyone to buy a non elmas b/c their prices are freaking ridiculous now in the USA.

But I do have a strong feeling that that could change when Elmas sees their pipes sitting on shelves forever.

The Tokel Tuğralı IS different than the Elmas, and for the most part, while the smaller pipes look similar, they're not identical (not sure about Chris's canary though, that was freakily similar) There are slight differences in the designs and shape (the Tokel Tuğralı has a bit more of the patterning than the Elmas 618). I will also say that the Tokel hose port is put on at a STUPIDLY steep angle - such that a Turkish hose hits the tray when it's all setup. Furthermore, the downstem bell part, for lack of a better word, was welded on very crookedly.

To counter that, I will say the Tokel is either cast in 1 piece, or has ULTRA cleaned welds which have been polished to invisibility. On the Elmas, the welds are visible (Pretty much all Elmas pipes except the 628 are made from several cast components).

To answer Stuie, it smokes more or less the same. Tokel is probably the best bang for the buck. I don't think the overall quality is quite on par with Elmas, but it's not far off and their stuff is pretty solid.

No, I don't believe it would fit a KM Stem, the diameter of the hole on the base is too small for a KM. I believe it's a 10" base.

I can double check when I get home. What kind of KM you got?

No, I don't believe it would fit a KM Stem, the diameter of the hole on the base is too small for a KM. I believe it's a 10" base.

I can double check when I get home. What kind of KM you got?

I have a double kamanja wheat. If it's too short then I'll probably take the purple one off your hands.

• 2 weeks later...