Ololiuqui

Chreees

Post your reviews for Tangiers Burley Ololiuqui here. Please start your review with Tangiers Burley Ololiuqui so that others can use the search engine and find it easily. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

Tangiers Burley Ololiuqui

Hookah: Al Nawras Wooden/Brass Syrian on Group Elegance Red Genie Base.
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel.
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty.
Hose: Red FancyHose.
Coals: Two Coconaras.
Base Liquid: Water.
Appearance: Tangiers cut we all know and love.
Smell: Smells incredible! I love cream soda, and this smells exactly like it!
Taste: Exactly like it smells- Cream soda!
Smoke: Big clouds, typical with Tangiers.
Buzz: Good Buzz.
Duration: ~2 Hours

Purchased From: Sample set Eric sent out February 2014.

Overall: 10/10. If you love cream soda or really any soda flavors in general, you have to try this!!! My wife REALLY enjoyed it, and she's usually not too crazy about hookah flavors. All my friends loved it. It was a huge hit that night. This flavor is a MUST pickup!

We used a Mya Crystal based hookah. Standard Mya bowl. foil, and exotica coals.

Mya cloisonne hose, I used my right hand to hold the hose. The table was 26 inches high. The water was room temp.

That being said,

Yep, Eric has done it again. Creamy root beer (sassafras) taste with a burly buzz. I don't get a buzz much from smoking even OG, but this stuff left me with a nice warm fuzzy feeling.

My buddy wants to add root beer to the base next time But I think it's a waste of root beer.

Smoked a few hours on the standard Mya burner. Had to leave before it was done.

GET SOME!

• 2 months later...
Tangiers burley Ololuiqui

Hookah: Starbuzz Challenger xs
Bowl: harmony w/lotus (Had it without lotus as well)
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Starbuzz Maximus
Coals: 3 coco ultimates
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: thicker cut than noir with less juice.
Nicotine: unsure%
Smell: Like lime and something. Hard to describe but smelled very familiar.
Taste: Sometimes I can pick out the lime, sometimes I get an indescribable flavor, but primarily when all the flavors mix I get rootbeer from it..
Longevity: 3.5 hours approximately (I got bored with the flavor)

Purchased From: Sample from Eric

Overall: 8/10 I'll start by saying all of the soda flavors by tangiers I'm not a fan of. Maybe because I'm not a soda drinker, or because I feel like they give me heartburn or just don't taste great to me in general. This flavor however is really good, my GF loves rootbeer and she loved this flavor. I will say it's either the only flavor on the market resembling rootbeer or the only good one. If you don't mind the soda flavors by tangiers or love them give this a try.

• 2 months later...
Tangiers Burley Ololiuqui

Hookah: KM Shamadan tall
Bowl: Tangiers size 7 bowl aka 7ico.
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty.
Hose: Asli.
Coals: Two Golden Canary Silver Flint  Jap style coals.
Base Liquid: Water.
Appearance: Typical tangiers
Smell: Smells just like Haribo cola gummies, with mild tobacco undertones
Taste: Same as it smells
Smoke: Thunda-clouds
Buzz: Minimal
Duration: 30 min so far

Purchased From: Sample set Eric sent out February 2014.

Overall: 10/10. This is a wonderful flavor. I loved the birquq line, and was honestly nervous about trying the burley line because the buzz factor scared me quite a bit. At 30 min in I don't have a buzz, or if I do it is different than the typical hookah buzz. It heels more like a relaxing body buzz as opposed to a head buzz. This will likely be a daily smoke for a while, as I have a lot of it to get thru, and that is okay. The flavor is definitely unique, and I would recommend that anyone who likes soda flavors to try this. The longer that you smoke, the more the flavor seems to evolve. I personally find the complexity of this flavor to be very refreshing