Flappy Bird - 50K Per Day

Addison Roberts

Okay so I was wondering how everyone felt about this game? Personally I hate it…. My high score is 9… The game went off the market and phones are now selling for over $1,000? $2,000? Nope… $5,000.00! FOR A GAME PEOPLE!!! I will post pictures of completed listings here soon but why pay so much?!?!? Can someone explain? I mean yeah its rare to have this game now and if you delete it your done but wtf… I wish I didn't delete the game before the developer took it down….

My brother-in-law has a high score of 90… My mom, dad, sister, cousin they all have it and are all highly addicted… 

My highscore was 9 and I deleted it… Reinstalled it once I found out my 5 year old niece had a high score for 42…..

I am putting my phone on there I have high score of 9 and it seems that the ones with lowest high score is going for the most. Like that one that sold for 10000 had 0 high score. 

Never mind looked at a wrong listing that was wanting ay to much they are 15-20.00 a box when they use to be 5.00

SAN FRANCISCO – Flappy Bird developer Dong Nguyen has just been found dead in his home with a gunshot wound in his head. Authorities are confirming that Nguyen committed suicide by shooting himself in the head with a pistol. Authorities are saying that the sensational game Flappy Bird had something to do with the suicide. There has also been 7 reports of other suicides around the U.S. today alone. Flappy Bird developer Dong Nguyen has just taken Flappy Bird off app stores this morning and is believed to be the cause of the suicides. Flappy Bird was generating an estimated $50,000 daily just off in game advertisements. Dong Nguyen apparently could not handle the publicity as he said “It is not anything related to legal issues, I just cannot keep it anymore.” Nguyen was also posting similar tweets on his Twitter account. Authorities are still investigating the suicides as well as trying to find out Nguyen’s motives for taking down the famous game, Authorities believe it could have been death threats.

Read more at: http://news-hound.org/creator-of-flappy-bird-commits-suicide/

Edited by Addison Roberts

I now hate that game and ebay won't let you sell the phones anymore with the game flappy bird I will upload pic in a minute

Probably because they realized the whole thing is a hoax. The whole situation doesn't make sense. The app was free and you can still get it free if you're smart enough. Why pay thousands?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. Either of which are free compared to paying thousands for a damn phone that has it on it already. I still think it's a hoax. There's definitely more to the story that we'll find out later... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how is this different from selling black ops 2 on eBay? Your selling a cd that has someone else's work? The game was given for free there for I own that copy that is downloaded onto my phone. Stated in the flappy bird license agreement viewable on google it states that