A Bit Of An Odd Situation

oh.. that would make sense lol

seems to be the most logical explaination.

in other news, still no feeling sick since we stopped smoking the blueberry.

The boiling point of peach flavors is often close to the boiling point of nicotine as is blueberry. Blueberry is generally lower, however, but its in that area of 250C Depending on acclimation, it can "mix" the boiling point of nicotine and the fruit flavor to make the sucker hit like a freight train. 

Fruity flavors often get "harsh" because their flavor's boiling point lie entirely or almost entirely below the boiling point of nicotine. As the flavor is depleted, and the bowl's temperature rises, the nicotine starts boiling off with no flavor to "cushion" the nicotine. Hence, harsh. 

Nicotine could be a factor, in the last year I stopped smoking cigarettes and stopped smoking dokha, and just smoke hookah, usually nak Two Apples, but i am starting to get adventurous with different flavors again, then this kind of stuff happens.

Small update

Have not had it happen since we ran out blueberry, We have been smoking two apples most of the time, and since we are fresh out of that, Lychee.

The lychee has not effected me in the slightest.

I have Nak Ice Raspberry, but am leary of smoking it for fear of feeling sick again, but in the past that flavour did not bug me at all, so I do not know what to do

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, another update

Well, all this week I smoked just tangiers, and when i tried nakhla within moments of starting the bowl I felt off like I had been, so I suppose that means no more Nak for me...oh well, I would rather feel good most of the time when I smoke than feel like complete poogas.

Ya, if it feels bad you shouldnt do it is the way I go through life :P

Yep, it really sucks right now, but in the long term it will be better than putting myself into a shitty situation.