The Last Of Us

Fatalshizot

Yep, totally awesome! I am actually enjoying the multiplayer more than the single player. It's refreshing to have a slow paced, meticulous style fps experience in multiplayer.

Exactly, your immersed in the survival aspect with limited ammunition and crafting of equipment and weapons. Online is really fun as long as you have a good team ;)

I agree with you as I'm normally that type of guy as well, but after hearing so much hype from my friends I had to. Make sure you get an online code regardless.

Some games require a code to allow your systems to play online now and can only be used once. So say you buy the game and use the code, if you sell the game to someone else, they couldn't play online unless they purchased an online code themselves but could still play the story mode.

can you set up a private multiplayer lounge in The Last Of Us? If so we should do a hookahforum exclusive :)

Haha if you mean just private matches then yes. My PSN account is "Fatalshiz" if you want to add me. Just let me know who it is as I get spammed with requests due to my skills ;)