Music Lover

rea

this is a hookah forum. Not a music forum. I don't hate on her for being a musician, nor do I wish amy bad luck to her. I wish her all the nest but this is not the place to be promoting her own music

We have a few musicians as members here..

They don't promote their music much unless they're asked for it. Mostly because this isn't the place to promote music, its a place to discuss hookah and hookah related accessories (lol).

I'm all for the small music scene, but a first post just to promote your stuff, not exactly the best foot to start off on.

Sorry, with a single post and that one being self-promotion we know it's going to go downhill fast.  We've been through it before.  We aren't a potential market point.  We're a community and we support each other - even when we don't necessarily agree on something.  But the self-promotion thing straight out of the gate?  Bad first impression.  Bad, bad, bad.

'Rani

First post trying to promote your music? Yeah, not fishy at all... Niot to mention rocil is your second account you made just to try and back yourself up. :)

See ya later! (Both accounts banned)

First post trying to promote your music? Yeah, not fishy at all... Niot to mention rocil is your second account you made just to try and back yourself up. :)

See ya later! (Both accounts banned)

See how fast that went downhill?  One day men will figure it out....... We women are always right.  

'Rani