Human Consciousness

theres an old friend of mine complaining about how i have used and still occasionally use NHT to alter my consciousness, and connect with other people in my direct vicinity about different ideals and morals of life. We enjoy the possibilities of god, dogma, spirituality and religion in our discussion and never tear down others of different beliefs......This person in particular has been on "ADHD" medicine since he was 13 or so and he is telling me I AM WRONG!?!?! im not the one taking pills to make me obey the order of what this life is beginning to TRY to transform our youth into....

HELP Me please? too many close minded people "rule" the world!!!

I agree that closed minded people rule the world. and that NHT works as an easy medium to change your consciousness. But likewise, him being closed minded about use of NHT is similar to that of your own closed mindedness bout ADHD medication. I'm not saying either is right or wrong, but it's our own perspectives and perceptions that dictate our closed mindedness (or lackthereof)

Despite that, I personally DO agree that NHT is better than riddlin, etc.

As a former ADHD medicated child I will tell you that shit is poison. Also NHT is a good way to keep an open mind. NHT has also been known to be used for NHT and I think it works. It has tons of medical uses

When God gave us free will, that included the right to make even bad decisions.  Not that yours is bad, but you should explain that concept to your friend.  Your God-given free will means that you get to choose to make the decision for yourself whether or not you use whatever you use.  In return, he has to use his free will to continue to associate with you or not.  And then tell him you will not accept his nagging you and in the future will ask him to leave when he begins.  And that you aren't turning on him, but you will not allow him to lecture you about your choices.  Instead, you will accept he doesn't like your choice and he will not be invited to be with you when you indulge, but it's still your choice to do whatever you choose in your own home to your own body..

Yeah, I know guys where everybody's mind is going (like when someone is dangerously close to hurting themselves)...... But......... Even if you really believe someone is doing something harmful to themselves, (even if you're right or maybe especially if you're right), it's still their choice.  We still don't have the right to impose our choices on them.  That's why they call it free will.  We may make the choice to distance ourselves from them, but still they get to make the choice and live with the results.  That's the tricky thing about free will.  If it's going to be truly free, then it includes the right to totally fuck it all up.

'Rani

• Upvote 2

theres a clip from Bill Hicks who says IF NHT is illegal....god created "NHT".....and its illegal....are we saying god is wrong? *edited from here* im talkin booze as well as NHT though, all kinds of stuff (Obviously if used responsibly and only to a certain extent) but this kid is supposedly "straight edge".....aaaaaaand hes on prescription pills....gotta love it

theres a clip from Bill Hicks who says IF NHT is illegal....god created "NHT".....and its illegal....are we saying god is wrong? *edited from here* im talkin booze as well as NHT though, all kinds of stuff (Obviously if used responsibly and only to a certain extent) but this kid is supposedly "straight edge".....aaaaaaand hes on prescription pills....gotta love it

Ben Franklin said "Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy."  It's that kind of wisdom that got him on the hundred dollar bill.

'Rani

• Upvote 1

Thank you rani. Not many people are willing to openly speak their mind like you do and I respect you 1000% for it

i think that any medication that a psychiatrist prescribes is horrible. I think adding meth to a kids daily does is going to mess them up. but yah its horrible. and calling some one adhd is just horrible. all of that crap is bullshit in myhead. a 7 year old that cannot pay attention is school is a given situation. no 7 year old pays attention that is there job in life at that age. if u cannot keep there attention then ur horrible at your job.

i think that any medication that a psychiatrist prescribes is horrible. I think adding meth to a kids daily does is going to mess them up. but yah its horrible. and calling some one adhd is just horrible. all of that crap is bullshit in myhead. a 7 year old that cannot pay attention is school is a given situation. no 7 year old pays attention that is there job in life at that age. if u cannot keep there attention then ur horrible at your job.

What I find very interesting is that say 50 or 100 years ago, none of this crap existed.  Now, the "experts" who by the way are collecting money by the boodles for coming up with crap like to say that thanks to technology we're now being made aware of things that have always been around.  To which I raise the bullshit flag.  Heck, having lived in the South which is about 100 times behind the rest of the world in a lot of it's attitudes, there was and still is, everybody up in everybody's business.  If your 2nd cousin twice removed had medical problem, everybody knew about it.  We knew about TB all along, right?  They called it consumption, but hey, we still knew about it right?  So I call bullshit on the "it's always been around but now we can treat it" crap for what it is - crap.

We've poisoned our food.  AND our environment.  We've completely gone against nature pretty much altogether.  And then so we can claim greed as success, we make shit up to justify paying the pharmaceutical companies more boodles of loot.  A kid who had trouble paying attention the first time around got more attention until he got it.  Now they just shove a pill down their throat and call it science.  I swear, "civilization" just might be the end of the human race.  Probably better for the planet if it is.

'Rani

Rani we have the same views on this shit im glad :) 

So, i just want people to knwo this type of place exsists

http://www.cchr.org/museum.html%23/museum/intro#/museum/intro

this place is amazing, yes its ran by scientologist but!!! its informative and amazing history of drugs and what not.

I hate that we poison our youth with meds and shit that are effecting them horribly and making there lives worst.  I have a personal experience with some ADHD meds, not me but family. this family member is 12 years old right now and has been taking 2 different meds since he was 8. 8 fucking years old. and he has been tapered down on the strength now. thank goodness but.. i mean come on. be a better person and know what the "dr" is putting in ur kids system. He stayed with me and erica for 2 weeks and he was low on his meds so me being a semi conscious person of medication, said well we can split and taper his meds so he wont be TOTALly out for a while. so we do so and by the 3 days of not having his meds OMG was he the best behaved child ever. 

While hes taking his meds hes just SOOO crazy full of energy he doens't know what to do with it then he explodes and has hissy fits. now yes sometimes i understand it happends to kids. but his are bad. and when hes not taking the meds, his life is smoother.  Now i feel that if a kid has energy let them run it out. let them play sports, go outside, be active.  Get them in a routine to keep that energy spent in a certain way without being drugs.  But people are stupid and unware of things around them or in them. so thank you society for ruining society, at least for those who dont care.

Yeah Pavo I have first hand experience with multiple ADHD mess ad I was put on then in third grade and hen I was in high school I went against my parents an said I'm done with this shit it doesn't help it just hinders and now I don't have any ADHD problems I have full control

Rani we have the same views on this shit im glad :)

So, i just want people to knwo this type of place exsists

http://www.cchr.org/museum.html%23/museum/intro#/museum/intro

this place is amazing, yes its ran by scientologist but!!! its informative and amazing history of drugs and what not.

I hate that we poison our youth with meds and shit that are effecting them horribly and making there lives worst.  I have a personal experience with some ADHD meds, not me but family. this family member is 12 years old right now and has been taking 2 different meds since he was 8. 8 fucking years old. and he has been tapered down on the strength now. thank goodness but.. i mean come on. be a better person and know what the "dr" is putting in ur kids system. He stayed with me and erica for 2 weeks and he was low on his meds so me being a semi conscious person of medication, said well we can split and taper his meds so he wont be TOTALly out for a while. so we do so and by the 3 days of not having his meds OMG was he the best behaved child ever. 

While hes taking his meds hes just SOOO crazy full of energy he doens't know what to do with it then he explodes and has hissy fits. now yes sometimes i understand it happends to kids. but his are bad. and when hes not taking the meds, his life is smoother.  Now i feel that if a kid has energy let them run it out. let them play sports, go outside, be active.  Get them in a routine to keep that energy spent in a certain way without being drugs.  But people are stupid and unware of things around them or in them. so thank you society for ruining society, at least for those who dont care.

MAAAAAN, crazy shit bro, im gonna be on that website quite a bit!

This may be going a bit too off the rails for you guys, but whatever.

The problem with saying that NHT opens your consciousness up and lets you think freely is that having an open consciousness is not something humans are built for. We are capable of this, but not built for it. If we were, we would instinctively and naturally see the world through that lens from birth, and we would not need a crutch to do it. Regardless, if you believe in making the most of a human body, in whatever form, you are a humanist. From a humanist perspective (someone who believes in naturalism, reason, ethics, etc.), we ARE, indeed, striving to open our consciousness' up and "evolve" our minds, yet you can not just do any of that on faith. Every individual has to come to their own conclusions about what "truth" is. But therein lies the rub; if you are a humanist yet you choose to believe that NHT opens your consciousness up, you are a walking conflict. On one hand it's "humans need to be the most we can be" and on the other it's "humans need NHT to be the most we can be". That is specifically why the idea of a cyborg or genetically enhanced human (or, someone who uses NHT or any other drug to open their mind) poses such ethical conundrums.

Humans may not be built to live our lives completely open and free, but we are a curious species. We do things just because we want to know, want to see what happens. So, we are headed down the road to an open consciousness whether we like it or not, no matter what form it will take. Immersive video games or movies are a form of consciousness opening and horizon expanding entertainment. They let us see worlds we could never imagine. They let us dream up things that are completely impossible. We may not hallucinate, and we may not "feel" different from it, but slowly, over decades, we have been rewiring our brains as a result of simple things like this. Why do you think a particular 70's lab chem is having a new renaissance? We, as a species, were wayfaring cosmonauts in that age, and today we're well trained astronauts. I don't use anything NHT, because I simply don't need it. I'm quite ready for what's next, and it won't be a chemical, that I can assure you.

its my

The problem with saying that NHT opens your consciousness up and lets you think freely is that having an open consciousness is not something humans are built for. We are capable of this, but not built for it. If we were, we would instinctively and naturally see the world through that lens from birth, and we would not need a crutch to do it. Regardless, if you believe in making the most of a human body, in whatever form, you are a humanist. From a humanist perspective (someone who believes in naturalism, reason, ethics, etc.), we ARE, indeed, striving to open our consciousness' up and "evolve" our minds, yet you can not just do any of that on faith. Every individual has to come to their own conclusions about what "truth" is. But therein lies the rub; if you are a humanist yet you choose to believe that NHT opens your consciousness up, you are a walking conflict. On one hand it's "humans need to be the most we can be" and on the other it's "humans need NHT to be the most we can be". That is specifically why the idea of a cyborg or genetically enhanced human (or, someone who uses NHT or any other drug to open their mind) poses such ethical conundrums.

Humans may not be built to live our lives completely open and free, but we are a curious species. We do things just because we want to know, want to see what happens. So, we are headed down the road to an open consciousness whether we like it or not, no matter what form it will take. Immersive video games or movies are a form of consciousness opening and horizon expanding entertainment. They let us see worlds we could never imagine. They let us dream up things that are completely impossible. We may not hallucinate, and we may not "feel" different from it, but slowly, over decades, we have been rewiring our brains as a result of simple things like this. Why do you think a particular 70's lab chem is having a new renaissance? We, as a species, were wayfaring cosmonauts in that age, and today we're well trained astronauts. I don't use anything NHT, because I simply don't need it. I'm quite ready for what's next, and it won't be a chemical, that I can assure you.

Its my beleife opening your mind is an option for a limited number of people without help, were told from day one that "super powers" and "other realms" and such dont exist in anything other than pop culture. I think its totally possible the powers that be in the gov. pound these messages in to control us and once our mind is set in a certain way NHT is a way to "break through the barrier" if you will. Not everybody can flip a switch and go WOW IM IN ANOTHER WORLD, some of us need help experiencing that. I believe thats what has been provided through nature, a crutch is something to help you get somewhere if you cant do it on your own. If i need a physical crutch to cross the room easily im going to take it, instead of hobbling painfully in the direction im trying to get to. Help is Help no matter how you look at it. 

Maybe someday we can all just flip that proverbial switch but where we are right now in society with prescription pills being poured down out throats and "Depression" being diagnosed with every bad day. We are all too closed off from that other world and the limitless possibilities Humanity once had at our disposal.

+1

I'm all for cyborgs!!