Stanley Cup Playoffs 2013

ChicagoRSX

Is anyone else watching the playoffs right now? I find it hard to believe anyone else could be missing this excitement, but I know hockey watchers are a minority here. So who is watching and who is your team. I obviously am rooting for the Hawks!

Since my Ducks were eliminated I am rooting for the Kings and the Hawks.  It still stings that the Ducks lost to my most hated team, the Red Wings.

why the kings or hawks? root for an underdog like the Rangers :-) 

That being said i'm a Die Hard Ranger fan! Hopefully we can eliminate boston and somehow beat Pittsburgh! Kings won last year! they don't deserve another cup so soon! 

Honestly i like the Ducks too. I have great respect for Teemu Selanne. To bad they're out of it. 

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!! 

Kings because they are the local team, besides the Ducks.  As long as the Red Wings don't win, I'm good.  

I would be happy to see the Pens lose too.

I hope Rangers find a way to knock off the Pens (If they can eliminate Boston) . I hate pittsburgh and philly teams with a passion lol 

Since the god damn kings knocked my ducks out I'm going for San Jose to beat them but that come back in the last round by what was it the rangers or against the rangers I can't remember was fucking amazing!!! Never been done before

• 2 weeks later...

Chicago fan all around (aside from baseball...I don't watch it so I don't root for anyone lol).  Let's go Hawks...they need to beat the Kings home streak, just like the Bulls beat the Heat's winning streak!!!!!!!  Da Hawks!