New "hookah Gel" Product And Potential Health Concerns

For all you folks talking about the "known carcinogens"... are we forgetting that tobacco smoke is one also? I know the whole "baking/cooking vs. smoking" for hookah thing, but you have to admit that inhaling tobacco-related stuff (or any plant material - I don't think teasha is probably that much of an improvement) is, y'know, not great either. That said, I'd rather smoke tobacco than whatever crazy shit is in this. They should absolutely not market this as a "healthy" option, just perhaps as a nicotine-free choice or just something new and potentially interesting. 

Also the idea of putting goo in my bowl just seems really unappealing on so many levels. 

agreed. The idea is pure fail....          I don't get why people are even exited to buy it and do a review on it...    I mean even tobacco / nicotine free shisha is pointless to smoke... You do't get any  buzz and the flavors are always chemically... Also what is the point of smoking gel? If i had gummy bears i wouldn't smoke them i would eat them... 

• 2 weeks later...