It's Official - You're An Idiot!

Rani

Oh yeah, double parking.  That's another one that gets me.  Maybe you shouldn't have bought such a fancy car if you can't stomach a few parking lot dings in it.

Or park in the back of the parking lot/ top of the deck if you want to double park.  You think your ridiculous car payment entitles you to 2 parking spots?

Yeah, I don't condone this kinda behavior but my buddy ran into this and handled in a rather "unique" way(by unique I mean illegal),

He was coming out of his condo and a guy in a white on white bmw convertible had parked in the middle of 4 spaces. My friend had been drinking a cherry slurpee and proceeded to walk up to the car and chuck the drink in his back seat...all over the white leather. Turns out that guy(owner of the bmw) was cheating on his wife and he filed a police report with his mistress as a witness to it, and that is what got him caught up to his wife. My buddy still insists it was karma using him to balance out the cosmos, to this day.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

People that thing smoking cigarettes is cool, and that it DOESN'T SMELL LIKE SHIT to those that dont.

People that wont try hookah, but will drink 6 gallons of alcohol in a weekend.

People that think hookah is worst then cigarettes.

This times 100

I know im late on saying this but i think its unfair to people who smoke cigarettes to persecute them for their choice. I typically am kind enough to not smoke around people  and i wont smoke around children but when you are sitting by an ash tray smoking a cigarette and some snotty little hooker comes up and starts doing that fake cough it pisses me off.

also I'm going to invite a bunch of hipsters to cherry bomb just for you pavo  :blum2:

People that thing smoking cigarettes is cool, and that it DOESN'T SMELL LIKE SHIT to those that dont.

This times 100

I know im late on saying this but i think its unfair to people who smoke cigarettes to persecute them for their choice. I typically am kind enough to not smoke around people  and i wont smoke around children but when you are sitting by an ash tray smoking a cigarette and some snotty little hooker comes up and starts doing that fake cough it pisses me off.

also I'm going to invite a bunch of hipsters to cherry bomb just for you pavo  :blum2:

Lucky me most hipsters are just like you, Flat broke and to lazy to go anywhere so im ok with you saying something you wont/cant afford todo. thanks hipster

This times 100

Lucky me most hipsters are just like you, Flat broke and to lazy to go anywhere so im ok with you saying something you wont/cant afford todo. thanks hipster

Pavo hipsters shop at urban outfitters and and only like apple products they are the least broke people you can think of you need to get yo facts straight

It's ok hipsters are like vegans. And how do you find a vegan in the room...

Don't worry they'll fucking tell you. (Just so we are clear I have nothing against vegans it's just a joke)

This times 100

Pavo hipsters shop at urban outfitters and and only like apple products they are the least broke people you can think of you need to get yo facts straight

Sooooo, you two going to whip 'em out and measure 'em any time soon?  Inquiring female minds want to know.

'Rani

This times 100

Sooooo, you two going to whip 'em out and measure 'em any time soon?  Inquiring female minds want to know.

'Rani

Might get in trouble for that but if anyone's wondering just.... Haha kidding I think we are done with our pissing contest

• 4 weeks later...

Another one to add.........

The local Albertson's grocery store is adjacent to a Knights of Columbus.  Because of the way the two lots are laid out, people use the driveway for the K of C to get to the grocery store.  No problem.  But people do come through there at times pretty fast.  So I'm leaving Albertson's, and I get to the Knights of Columbus driveway and there's this mother with her kid in the driveway playing with a yo-yo.  In the middle of the freakin' driveway.  I stop and they just keep playing.  Ignoring the fact that I'm in a 2,000 pound 210 horse power car stopped to let them move their asses out of the way, plus another car is entering the driveway from the street behind them and mother of the year is just standing there playing with the freakin' kid and yo-yo.  Two men who seem to somehow be part of the family are standing about off to the side bullshitting while mom has the kid in the driveway between cars.

I so wanted to roll down the window and tell her if you really wanna get rid of your kid, just put her in a tee-shirt with a target on it and let her play on the freeway.   It will be faster.

Maybe you should have to take a test before becoming a parent.

'Rani