It's Official - You're An Idiot!

Rani

So I'm putting together a list of unbelievably idiotic things people do that just tick you off.  Like today..........

I'm at the Drive-Thru..........

Me:  Double cheeseburger, no lettuce, no tomato, in a combo with a large iced tea, no lemon.

Window:  Double cheeseburger, no lettuce, no tomato, regular iced tea or raspberry?

Me:  Regular, no lemon.

Window:  Medium or large?

Me.  Large, no lemon.

What do I get?  A double cheeseburger, no lettuce, no tomato, french fries and a large iced tea with three slices of lemon.  Sooooooooooooo............

It's Official....... You're an Idiot!

'Rani

Next?

Ordering at a drive through is just making suggestions.  It's like gambeling if you can't get to Vegas.

I go inside.  Even if it's cold or raining.

The thing that drives me nuts is two cars side by side going the exact same speed.  The mile of cars backed up behind you doesn't give you a clue that maybe some other people would like to go faster than 56mph?

I am just like Ashley, only exception is if I have both kids in the car. Too much of a hassle of taking both in without my wife and bring out food. Plus no one on this planet outside of Sonic get's the concept of "Easy on the Ice"

I don't know why we cant just punch our order into a touch screen.

In the very near future, you'll be able to. One more job lost to technology, but it would save businesses money, so of course they're gonna do it.

On MTSU's campus, that's how you order food from the burger joint in the student center. They have touch screen terminals spread out on campus, and one RIGHT in front of the counter. You never talk to the person except to give them your order number and pay them. It's really weird, to be honest.

When I ask a table in the restaurant if they're ready to order and they say yes and they clearly haven't even read the menu and say uhh for about a minute or two... And also when I hear them read out loud "served with lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo." Looks to me and says "I want that without pickles." 

gosh i have so many, but i gotta pick just 1...

When people ask if me if i want something to eat and its all non-vegetarian options. and i say no thank you im a vegetarian i dont eat meat.

Person: So.. you dont eat chicken

Me: no its meat from a animal

Person: no hamburgers?

Me :no its meat from animal

Person: What about fish?

Me: NO ITS MEAT FROM A ANIMAL, and fish is gross anyway

Person: well this doesn't have meat in it, but was it cooked with chicken or beef broth?

yes but there is no meat

Me: well there is it was a chicken in hot water for HOURS extracting the fat from it.

Person: well what if you jsut take the meat out of (said dish) or take it off the pizza?

Me: no because the fat is allllll ooovver the pizza.

So in the future when someone says oh im vegan or oh im a vegetarian dont question them just accpet it.

And if they say but sometimes i eat (any type of meat), they are not vegetarian, they are just picky and annoying. or a hipster.

here is what vegans or vegitarians dont eat

Vegan:

ANY PRODCUT FROM AN ANIMAL OR ANIMAL BASED!!! some people even say honey is non vegan i dont believe that.

Vegetarian:

NO MEAT, but some eat cheese and some drink milk. But if they eat chicken noodle soup no chicken chunks it probably has CHICKEN BROTH! so just no meat or prodcuts with meat in it or cooked with it. but i do enjoy cheese but i dont do milk.

Oh, you don't have to keep it to just one incidence - it's about the unbelievably stupid thoughtless things people do.......... For example, how about this one.......

You're trying to make a right hand turn into a major street busy with traffic.  You pull to the far corner and you're looking to your left so you don't pull in front of somebody.  Some fool in a big truck or SUV comes up on your left wanting to make a left hand turn across all the lanes and blocks your view entirely of the oncoming traffic.  

It's official........ He's an idiot!

Or how about....... Supermarket aisles are designed wide enough to allow carts to pass side by side.  Why would someone stop in the MIDDLE of the aisle to look at cans and stuff so that they block carts going either way???? And then when you say "Excuse me........"  they look at you like you've inconvenienced them to hell and back.  They get one of those "It's Official.... You're an Idiot!" signs!

'Rani

gosh i have so many, but i gotta pick just 1...

When people ask if me if i want something to eat and its all non-vegetarian options. and i say no thank you im a vegetarian i dont eat meat.

Person: So.. you dont eat chicken

Me: no its meat from a animal

Person: no hamburgers?

Me :no its meat from animal

Person: What about fish?

Me: NO ITS MEAT FROM A ANIMAL, and fish is gross anyway

Person: well this doesn't have meat in it, but was it cooked with chicken or beef broth?

yes but there is no meat

Me: well there is it was a chicken in hot water for HOURS extracting the fat from it.

Person: well what if you jsut take the meat out of (said dish) or take it off the pizza?

Me: no because the fat is allllll ooovver the pizza.

So in the future when someone says oh im vegan or oh im a vegetarian dont question them just accpet it.

And if they say but sometimes i eat (any type of meat), they are not vegetarian, they are just picky and annoying. or a hipster.

here is what vegans or vegitarians dont eat

Vegan:

ANY PRODCUT FROM AN ANIMAL OR ANIMAL BASED!!! some people even say honey is non vegan i dont believe that.

Vegetarian:

NO MEAT, but some eat cheese and some drink milk. But if they eat chicken noodle soup no chicken chunks it probably has CHICKEN BROTH! so just no meat or prodcuts with meat in it or cooked with it. but i do enjoy cheese but i dont do milk.

Some vegans can be really weird about honey for example.  I actually use more of a numbering system.  1 would be a complete omnivore, 5 would be a vegetarian, and 10 would be total hard core vegan.  I generally run about an 8.5 to 9 most of the time.  I do eat honey, and butter because margarine is so incredibly much worse for you than butter will ever be.  I do buy imported butter from places that don't do factory farming our way, like Ireland for example. And I just assume if I order pasta someplace, it's probably made with eggs.

'Rani

rani truth. :) good stuff well go go meatless, and yah something we just cant avoid if we want to eat out. but we are lucky living in socal we have SOO many more options then many others out there.

No offense to my Vegan friends....

Went from Work straight across town to teach a class. Stopped to get some Fried Chicken. Order 3 piece, picked my pieces. Got my order left. About to pull out and thought this box seems light...2 pieces... go back in. Being partial sick for the past month and literally running on 2 hours of sleep, I kind of snapped. I order 3 pieces... see the receipt? There's 2 in the box. I have a computer course to teach in 30 minutes, but if you need I can knock out a basic counting lesson for you in 5?

Her response, "So sorry, I threw in another piece for you"... a wing. I apologized for my rudeness and thanked her and left.

serious 1... 2...uh .... uh here you go. That was mean of me... damn... only a few hours sleep last night. Side of effects of new meds is isnomnia.

*Sigh* I had typed out this looooong post giving specific examples of idiotic shit hotel guests do, but lost it all because I accidentally hit a link on my phone... So long story short, majority of hotel guests are idiots.

No offense to my Vegan friends....

Went from Work straight across town to teach a class. Stopped to get some Fried Chicken. Order 3 piece, picked my pieces. Got my order left. About to pull out and thought this box seems light...2 pieces... go back in. Being partial sick for the past month and literally running on 2 hours of sleep, I kind of snapped. I order 3 pieces... see the receipt? There's 2 in the box. I have a computer course to teach in 30 minutes, but if you need I can knock out a basic counting lesson for you in 5?

Her response, "So sorry, I threw in another piece for you"... a wing. I apologized for my rudeness and thanked her and left.

serious 1... 2...uh .... uh here you go. That was mean of me... damn... only a few hours sleep last night. Side of effects of new meds is isnomnia.

I am in the habit of checking my order before I leave every time.  That's another reason I go in, it's easier to check at one of their tables than in my car.

I always check my drive-thru orders before pulling away from the window. McD's is infamous for forgetting the sauces for my wife's chicken nuggets, and Taco Bell almost always forgets the sour cream. Not to mention straws... so many folks forget the damn straws.

its because they are all IDIOTS at fastfood, that is why they work there. BECAUSE THEY CANT DO ANYTHING ELSE! But its sad because we need stupid people to do that job or we wouldn't get fast crap food to eat when we are drunk or starving or just to lazy lol.

I was vegetarian for 5 years... probably more. Then I was vegan for about 6 months to a year. Now I'm broke so I take what I can get. Sardines are only a $1. But I used to hate when people would say that chicken and fish aren't meat. really? wtf... 

At the building I manage I started managing the garage too. I don't understand why people park crooked and then don't leave the key in the car. That means the whole system gets fucked up and I have to stay late until I can get all the cars unblocked. 

Also, these trucks that park in the alley illegally act like its some great travesty when they are told to move. Do they not see that they are blocking a garage door? It's a garage door! People are going to be coming in and out of it. Ay yay yay.

Not idiotic but interesting... some people HAVE to press the elevator call button even though they see that its lit up. Like its some OCD habit. Sometimes they press it more than once. Some people have to press it multiple times in a row. Its kinda funny. Sometimes I do it just because its feels good to press the button over and over again. idk... try it.. press that button. mmhmm.. 

Oh yeah, double parking.  That's another one that gets me.  Maybe you shouldn't have bought such a fancy car if you can't stomach a few parking lot dings in it.

Or park in the back of the parking lot/ top of the deck if you want to double park.  You think your ridiculous car payment entitles you to 2 parking spots?

I made some cards a while back that I kept in my glove box, I need to order some more from Vista Print......

The way you pulled in, makes me wish your father pulled out.

But If you fuck like you park, at least the bastard genes stop with you.

P.S. You are going to need a long corkscrew to get the potato out of your tail pipe.

On another note, here's mine. This was last January, I just got a copy of Lollipop Chainsaw which I asked from one of my friends to buy for me when we met and smoke a hookah at a local lounge. Anyways after the day I got the game, called Pizza H** asked to deliver me 2 different flavored pizzas and if they can add a bit more Hot Sauce. The door bell rang, paid and didn't check the pizza at first since I was busy playing -_- when I opened I looked for the Hot sauce but couldn't find any, I was grumpy all the way.

ohh when people dont know the difference between vegetarian and vegan!!

When people are using Bluetooth and you think they are talking to you, but then they turn and they are not.

oh hipsters, they bother me.

People that thing smoking cigarettes is cool, and that it DOESN'T SMELL LIKE SHIT to those that dont.

People that wont try hookah, but will drink 6 gallons of alcohol in a weekend.

People that think hookah is worst then cigarettes.

people that say "lol" and "OMG" in face to face converstaions and on the phone.  Wait just ABBREVIATE shit in general

People that thing smoking cigarettes is cool, and that it DOESN'T SMELL LIKE SHIT to those that dont.

People that wont try hookah, but will drink 6 gallons of alcohol in a weekend.

People that think hookah is worst then cigarettes.

This times 100

When people walk into my hookah lounge and ask if we have al fakher and i say yes and they ask if we have a certain flavor and i dont and they say "thats a deal breaker"

This happend tonight and it was 2 SUPER HOT GIRLS driving a C class coupe 

So annoying when people do that. and not wanting to try something else