Margarita

Rajun274

Fantasia Margarita

Appearance: extremely wet; there were a few stems in the bag

Coals: 1.5-2 3K QL coal (i usually only need 1 piece of coal)

Smell: smelt exactly like a margarita, i was hoping there was alcohol in the tobacco too :-) ... i should've put some vodka in the base :lol:

Taste: there was definitely a nice lime taste with it, like mushrat said. good quality throughout

Buzz: semi buzz. Not too strong but not too weak

Overall: very good tobacco. i'm hoping to possibly get strawberry daiquiri or cosmopolitan in the future 8.5/10

• 4 months later...
Fantasia Margarita

Setup: 24" Syrian Hookah, Clay Bowl, Double-foil, Finger coals

Appearance: Leaves were chopped finely. Texture was thick. Very wet, a couple stems.

Smell: Smells like lemon-lime margarita

Smoke: Thick and smooth.

Flavor: Once warmed up, tastes more or less like lemon-lime (more like lime) margarita.

Buzz: none really

Duration: About an hour

Overall: 7/10. This is good stuff on those hot days; nice refreshing smoke. Edited by racemyghost

• 1 month later...
Fantasia Margarita
------------------------

Setup: A dying 18" Junior Mini, 2 Quick-Lites

Appearance: Short cut. Very wet and sticky. Few small stems, not as bad as the blueberry.

Smell: Like a margarita, heavy with lime. I think I can actually smell alcohol in there.

Smoke: Thick. Very fragrant and smooth on the exhale. Again, hard to draw because of the short cut and stickyness.

Flavor: Good flavor and long lasting. The citrus / lime is the most standout flavor, with a nice, fruity finish.

Buzz: Semi-strong, very enjoyable.

Duration: 2 sets of quicklites, about 90 minutes, with flavor still lingering. It could probably go for more.

Overall: This one redemmed fantasia for me from my last experience with the no-flavor blueberry. While it does last and is very flavorful, I still don't like its short cut and insane stickiness--it's just too hard to draw with my bowl, and takes too much work to break up. Perhaps it might work better with a phunnel, which I'll be getting with my new KM. Until then, I'll stick with drier tobaccos.

• 8 months later...
Fantasia Margarita

set up : mya Nou Nou

bowl : regular mod bowl

base: tap water

smell: smells just like I opened up a bottle of margarita mix

Taste: tasted like it smells delicious possibly my favorite shisha I've smoked. very limey might do well with a shot or two of tequila in the base.

Buzz: very relaxing buzz it put my girlfriend to sleep.

smoke: good clouds made blowing rings very easy.

Overall I give it a 10 OUT OF 10 I will certainly have this on hand because it is just a good tasting shisha. Its also a hit at parties.

• 1 month later...
Fantasia Margarita, courtesy of Neal

Cut: Nice and wet. Few stems.

Smell: Strongly smelled of lime. Extremely pungent to the point where it was nauseating in a good way.

Taste: Left a nice limey taste in the mouth. Not too strong.

Smoke: Clouds were above average, but not that thick.

Buzz: Medium.

Overall: Pretty good. Encourages me to buy some more Fantasia to try the other flavors out. 8/10

FANTASIA MARGARITA
------------------------

Setup: Medium 28" MZ hookah with a razan hose and standard egyptian bowl

Appearance: Pretty wet, not the wettest ive seen from fantasia. and medium cut.

Smell: very stong lime smell

Smoke: THICK smoke, but ive had thicker

Flavor: Real good flavor, not margarita though. Tastes exactly like daquiri ice from 31 flavors. one of my favorite ice creams

Buzz: decent buzz

Duration: smoking for about 30 minutes now, probable has a good 30 more to go

Overall: 10/10 tastes great! smells amazing! thick smoke, Not much of a buzz though. overall imho a perfect smoke! Edited by smidge

Fantasia Margarita

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Red, extremely moist, and fresh. Several small chopped stems
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: The smell was Strong Lime smell
Taste: The taste was just like Sour Mix from a bar. Next time I am adding Ice and Tequila to the base.
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Average
Duration: ~150 Minutes

Purchased From:
FOTM Sample

Overall: 9/10 Not a great buzz, but flavor was fantastic! Thanks Neal for throwing this in my last order!!! Definitely have to try more Fantasia.

FANTASIA MARGARITA (thanks to neal)

SMELL: Strong lime smell, alcohol smell (in a good way)

SETUP: Khalil Mamoon Amer, Razaan hose, mod bowl and exotica coals

SMOKE : Dense smoke that tastes great through the end of the smoke, even when the flavor is dying

TASTE : Like a lime with a little tartness and very sweet

RATING: 9.5/10

Fantasia Margarita (thanks to the generosity of Neil at The Devil’s Playground)

Rig: Mya Bohemian with a Razon and funnel bowl

Flavor: Similar to margarita flavored candies, such as jelly bellies.

Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes, which was rather short considering I used a funnel.

Smoke: Thick and billowy

Score 7/10

I liked the sample, but wasn’t impressed by the candy like flavor and its quick exit. However, I realize that some may prefer a candy flavor. In any case, I would not buy this considering the price of fantasia. That being said, I highly recommend Neil and the devil’s playground who provided the sample for free.

Fantasia Margarita
-Thanks to Neal at worldhookah.com

-When I first opened it I smelled a margarita, seriously, it was like I was about to take a drink. Which was a little overpowering for the shisha so I was actually expecting some saltiness.

Setup: 32" Egyptian, med puhnnel, nammor hose, diffuser, starlite quick lites (3 halves)

Apperance: It was of course buried in juice. Funny thing is, it wasn't clumpy like I was used to with fantasia which made it a much easier to sprinkle and made my smoke that much better.
(maybe it "acclimated" with some heat on the way over here)

Time: unfotunately I didn't watch my time but I went through two rounds of coals so probably one to two hours

Taste: It was quite plesant actually, you could taste lemon and lime (no salt!) and it wasn't as overpowering as the smell which is good. It was a nice relaxing smoke.

Buzz: normally I dont' get a buzz from Fantasia, so it could be because I didn't use a mod on the phunnel, I'm not sure. But it wasn't your normal head buzz you might get from Tangiers I didn't feel it until I stood up. Like I was actually drinking something alcoholic, it wasn't bad, I could just feel my limbs very very relaxed.

Overall: 8/10 It did have a candy like taste, which isn't at all a bad thing, just depends on what your tastebuds are feeling. But it was pleasant, big clouds with it and it kept it's flavor.

If Fantasia would lower their prices I'd probably buy it in a 200g sometime, otherwise, no thanks. Still highly recommend it if you're looking for a flavor.

Fantasia Margarita

Set up: medium egyptian, standard clay bowl, water in the base.

Appearance: Looks like the rest of the fantasia flavors. Very wet, red food coloring and a pretty decent cut.

Smell: The smell was right on the money, strong and a lot like a margarita

Taste: Surprisingly it wasn't as candied as the other flavors I've tried. It was actually a little tart and tasted like tequilla and limes. I liked it, some of my friends weren't too impressed.

Smoke: Took a while to heat up, but otherwise got good white clouds.

Overall: Probably the second best fantsia flavor after pink lemonade. It wasn't too sweet and had a touch of tartness to it. Taste was excellent, not something I would smoke every day, but great for a summer bbq. 9/10

Fantasia Margarita Thanks to DPG and FOTM

Setup: KM Mash'al
Bowl: Traditional Egyption
Hose: Wide Egyption
Screen/Foil: 1 Layer tons of little holes over
Coal: 2 Coconara's
Liquid In base: Water

Cut: Pretty nice. I dont think there is anything to complain about it. Very Juicy. A few Stems, not bad. It was red. I ddont know why they would make this flavor red. It is deffenatly a food color tobacco

Smell: Lime. Strong lime. And a little sweet and a little salty.

Taste: Its pretty good. I didnt get any flavor for about 10 minutes then I got a pretty good limey/salty taste. Never much of a margarita flavor. The person smoking with me tasted it from begining though.

Smoke Thickness: Pretty decent.

Buzz: None.

Duration: I only smoked one set of coals so it was about 45 minutes to an hour. Judging by the amount of tobacco left it could have probably gona another 10-15 minutes. I only got about 30 minutes of good taste out of it, maybe that would last longer with my superchief. I will resmoke in it laster and if its longer i will let you know.

Overall : Its not margarita, its a good lime though. for about 15 hits i only tasted salt and the smoke was a little gritty feeling.
6/10

• 2 weeks later...
Fantasia Margarita

Courtesy of Neal at Worldhookah. Thanks man!

Setup: MZ Perpetual River, Phunnel bowl, 3 coconaras

Smell: A strong lime smell with a little something extra. I liked it's smell, some others were ehh about it.

Cut: Typical Fantasia. Juicy as hell, fine cut, and bright red.

Smoke: Nice clouds

Flavor: Good flavor. I've been previously disappointed with Fantasia in the flavor department but this was nice and strong. Not so much Margarita though. They could easily market this as lime something and it would be a more accurate description.

Buzz: Little to none.

Duration: About an hour.

Overall: 8/10. Nice clouds and good flavor. Can't really compare to Tangiers in the flavor department nor the buzz. My friend said it best, "Tastes good and is smooth but it doesn't hit you like Tangiers's realistic flavors and buzz."

Fantasia Margarita

Thanks to Neal and Holly from worldhookah.com

Setup: Old School KM, Mya Hose, Nour Coals

Appearance: Small cuts with red coloring. Very juicy

Smell: Smells like margarita. Pleasantly not overpowering.

Flavor: Lime with salt. Compared to a lot of the other margarita shishas, this one is medium to mild in flavor.

Buzz: Slight

I'd give this one an 8 out of 10. I find this flavor to be an excellent mixer. I will be smoking some more of it tonight.

Fantasia Margarita

Compliments to neal from DPG! Thanks a bunch!

Setup: Standard 22" egyptian
Pure water in base
1 QL coal

Smell: For those of you who don't really know what a margarita smells like, It smells like one of those lime flavored popsicles that come int eh plastic tube/pouch. They come in liquid form, the big tall clear one... Anyway, smell just like that.

Taste: i didn't catch the salt in this one. Definately lime there. I really like that it doesn't have the alcohol smell to it, like some other Margarita flavors out there. It's ok to drink, but not to smoke.

Cut: Red diamond/squares/medium.

Buzz: Not really

Overall: I like this, it's nice to have a decent tasting lime flavor. And fantasia does it really well.

10/10