White Peach

coop289

Starbuzz White Peach

Setup: 1 small and 1 medium nour coal, Small 20g bowl, aluminum foil, chilled vase and hose, ice water.

Smell: Smelled like peach candy, almost chemical like to the nose. Very Enjoyable.

Cut: very wet. leaves were pretty small, tons and tons of stems, was disappointed in this aspect.

Smoke Density: very thick, very nice O's

Buzz: Typical Starbuzz

Flavor: tasted amazing, very strong peach flavor, like a fresh peach dipped in sugar. It was very enjoyable and everyone really liked it.

Overall: i loved the amount of smoke and the flavor, I wish it had a stronger buzz, but their flavors are top notch 9/10

• 6 months later...
Starbuzz White Peach

Pipe: 28" Syrian Spider

Filter: Chilled chardonnay, SoBe Nirvana, and water with 10 ice cubes.

Bowl: Small glass funnel bowl.

Hose: Nammor.

Coals: 2 1/3 Exoticas, as well as 4 "splinters" of Exoticas added to manage heat.

Smell:
Very, very sweet, like an extremely ripe peach or true peach brandy.

Cut: Standard Starbuzz cut, lots of very thin and pliable stems. Very sticky and syrupy.

Beverage: SoBe Nirvana with Captain Morgan Spiced Rum.

Duration: Roughly an hour and forty-five minutes.

Smoke: 9.5/10. Very dense, thick smoke characteristic of Starbuzz. I got smoke of the very first pull, and got it to maximum thickness in about 40 seconds. I was getting more smoke from White Peach than from Pumpkin Pie.

Buzz: 7.5/10. Normally Starbuzz doesn't affect me, but smoking this rapidly through the nammor made me light-headed.

Flavour: 6.5/10. Too sweet for my tastes. It smells better than it tastes, and I find that the peach flavours starts to fade about 20 minutes into the session.

Overall: 8/10. I recommend this if you like Starbuzz, and if you like sweet flavours. I much prefer Kashmir Peach as a peach flavour, and Pumpkin Pie as a Starbuzz flavour, but the White Peach is still very, very enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...
Starbuzz- white peach

Setup: Mya QT, Nammors, Exoticas, Small Phunnel

Cut: Juicy, thin shredded stems

Smell: fresh cut peaches, smelt so good

Flavor: I loved it, great flavor, my girlfriend was disappointed because it didn't tasted exactly like it smelt

Smoke: Thick clouds

Buzz: None

Duration: we smoked for about 45 minutes until the coals went out

Overall: 9.5/10 I didn't give it that .5 because it isn't one that I would kilos and kilos of, but other than that I loved it

White Peach

Appearance: This is a really light orange color and really resembles peach flesh, it looks delicious! Again very juicy but with a few too many stems for a premium tobacco! Same wet, course texture Starbuzz is known for!

Smell:
This stuff smells fantastic....just like a young peach/nectarine.....I think Starbuzz fruit flavors smell especially delicious!

Taste: Wow, this stuff is DELICIOUS. Not really much like the smell, but a light, fruity peach that just tastes great....especially after it has been lit for 15 minutes. Starts off a little strong and chemically tasting, but really mellows out to a wonderful flavor. I really recommend this stuff.....9/10

Buzz:
Very Mild Buzz....if any!! Had a Crown and Coke with it!!

Smoke: Again, as with all Starbuzz tobacco, the smoke is thick and fluffy, with HUGE flavor clouds, perfect for blowing smoke rings!

Overall:
I love the taste of peach everything...and this is no exception! This tobacco is fantastic, and I will definitely keep a can of this on hands at all times! I still think that I like the Blueberry just a little better, but both are FANTASTIC and well worth the 20.00 price tag! 9-9.5/10!!!

• 2 weeks later...
white peach

Setup: 32 inch syrian hookah with nammor hose. 1 40mm belgian natural coal.

Appearance: light brown flakes of tobacco. very wet and not too many stems

Smell: delicious and very sweet peach smell

Smoke: very thick.

Flavor: like very sweet peaches.
Buzz: none

Duration: it only lasted 40 minutes, after that it still smoked but had very few flavor.

Overall: 8.5/10 because the flavor is very good, but it didn`t last long enough for the $20 that it costs.

• 2 weeks later...
Starbuzz White Peach

Hookah: 26" Sphinx from hookah-shisha.

Bowl: Standard clay bowl

Hose: Cobra

Tobacco: Cut: Medium not too many stems (more like viens from the leaf) Smell: Like the little peach O candies

Foil: Regular foil

Holes: Concentric circles from a thumbtack

Coals: 1 whole Extocia, half at a time

Smoke: Thick thick thick thick thick white clouds stared almost immediatly.

Flavor/intesity: Took about 7 drags to get started with the flavor. Was almost just like it smells. It was a pretty light flavor. Not overwhelming which was not what i was expecting from the smell. About 5 Hits from the end it became a little bit chemically to me but no one else really metioned it. They all said it didnt deminish at all.

Time: over 2 hours with 2-3 people smoking (still some left we just got bored) Just looked in the bowl and there is maybe a half gram left.

Overall: 8.5/10 I would recomend a buy. It was my first Starbuzz experience. Cant say that Im a fanboy of it yet just because i havent had enough different brands yet. I will deffenatly be buying more Starbuzz though.

• 1 month later...
StarBuzz White Peach

Smoke: Thick as usual

Smell: Like BO out of the container but great coming out of my lungs.

Taste: Like a strong Peach

Longevity: Used a medium phunnel and had to give up after 3 hours. Tried to re-heat later but it wasn't the same.

Setup: Short cheap knock-off with 2 Blown brand Quik-Lites

Overall: 8/10

• 2 months later...
Starbuzz white peach

Smell- unmistakeably peach, no chemical smells like most peaches. smell was dead on.

Bowl- medium phunnel

Foil- Heavy Duty

Coal Configuration- three 3k

Smoke-usual starbuzz smoke, nice and thick.

Flavor- hands down the best peach i have ever had. every puff tastes like a bite into a fresh peach.(even if you dont like starbuzz buy this flavor!)

10/10

• 2 months later...
MY FIRST SHISHA REVIEW!:)

Starbuzz exotic white peach

Smell- like a peach smells so good

Hookah - Junior Modern Hookah

Bowl- used a modern bowl and a small bowl w/ a scall mod and with out a scalli mod

Foil- RD regular foil

Coal Configuration- Golden Coals 33mm 2 on the modern just to get it started, and 2 on the small funnel bowl opposite side of each other.

Smoke-Very Thick white clouds

Buzz- None really just a nice relax.

Flavor- Not that strong wish it tasted as strong as the smell, some times you get a leafy after taste but I noticed only in the modern bowl not so much in the the small funnel bowl

Overall an 8/10 in the modern 10/10 in the funnel

I like a buzz but the taste is really good in funnel it tastes like a peach I'd only reccomend smoking this in a funnel and no other bowl, unless I did something wrong in the modern bowl but I have smoked this 2 times in a modern and 3 times in a funnel and got the same results each time. The smell makes me wanting more and more each time. I have never been so attached to a smell before. Will I buy it again? Most likely, I believe starbuzz passion kiss is better I dont own it I smoked my friends but I do believe this is the best peach out there and I am loyal to Al Fahker. Edited by newjacksm

• 3 months later...
Starbuzz White Peach

setup:
mya qt
2 33mm 3k's
small standard bowl
water in base
reynolds heavy duty tinfoil - two layers

Cut: moist, not as moist as the coconut i reviewed before this. this cut was fine tho, only a few stems

Smell: MMMmmmmmmmm! i dunno if i'd describe the smell as "white peach." but it smelled pretty good

Taste: taste was good. but i dunno, it wasn't exactly like the shisha smelled. still good tho! i wish it was a little stronger

Smoke: super thick clouds

Buzz: light buzz, not too much

Duration: about 1.5 hours

Overall: 8.5/10. this was pretty good and i think i'd buy it again if i want a light flavor. i think it needs just a lil more flavor.

• 4 months later...
Starbuzz White Peach

Set up:
mya acrylic
mya bowl
Reynolds HD 1 layer
coco's

Cut: Typical Starbuzz cut

Smell: Smells awesome. Not like an actual peach though but I guess you could say It's somewhat similar

Taste: AMAZING. Hands down, best peach I have ever had.

Buzz: none

Clouds: Massive Clouds

Duration: 1 hour

Overall: 9/10
Best peach I have ever had. (I have had Al Waha and Al Fakher Peach before) Not much to say about this flavor other than It's great and worth the hefty price tag. I recommend giving it a shot. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

STARBUZZ WHITE PEACH

SET-UP: Mya Bambino w/very small bowl, foil and 1 Nour coal

Smell: sweet mild peach

Smoke: taste was weak from start to finish, but got huge clouds from the get-go

Taste: very mild peach

Rating: 5/10 – very disappointed at how weak the flavor was, but maybe all peach shisha tastes like this? I’ll be trying Fusion’s peach next! Edited by SilverK

• 10 months later...
Starbuzz - Exotic White Peach

Hookah: Egyptain 23"
Bowl: Modern
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Regular Foil
Hose: Cheap Chinese Made
Coals: Three Kings
Base Liquid: Ice and H2O

Appearance: Typical Starbuzz - Stems here and there, very wet.
Nicotine: Starbuzz Levels.
Smell: Incredible peach. Just made me want to eat a peach and then eat another one.
Taste: Not as good as the smell, it just was not strong enough especially compared to other SB flavors.
Smoke: Thick - Monstrous Clouds.
Buzz: Very slight - I smoke regularly.
Duration: 45 minutes or so until it cashed out. Tight 25 grams in my vortex. 4 People taking pulls consistently.

Vase from SaharaSmoke, hoses, bowl and stem from a local smoke shop.

[b]Overall:[/b] 7.5 /10
Smoked foil on this one, the shisha was lighting up really fast - I had to pull the coal off several times to let it cool down a bit, the bowl would just get too harsh otherwise.

I paid about 25$ per 250g, thanks to wonderful tobacco taxes, and the fact that I live up in a semi-rural area. - Things are just more expensive.
Would I buy another 250g tin - no. Would I have maybe 50g around to smoke every once in a while - no.
This is not a keeper for me. The taste was not there.

• 4 months later...
Starbuzz White Peach Review:

Starbuzz is known for their high quality tobacco and exotic flavors, and if you enjoy the taste of fresh peaches throughout your entire smoking session then Starbuzz Exotic White Peach shisha is a great choice.

[b]Shisha Cut:[/b] Very Moist & Medium Cut – Very Few Stems.

[b]Flavor:[/b] The taste of the shisha is almost exactly how it smells out of the tin, almost as if you just bit into a fresh peach. You can taste the peach flavor throughout the entire session, and the strength of the flavor was not overwhelming.

[b]Smoke:[/b] Thick and smooth, you can easily blow large clouds with this shisha.

[b]Buzz:[/b] The buzz is minimal, but very relaxing. Typical of most Starbuzz flavors.

[b]Duration:[/b] A typical bowl lasts about 45-60 minutes.

Overall the Starbuzz White Peach has a great flavor, smooth smoke, and is perfect for when you’re looking to relax.