Multiple Reviews

cymptom

Marlette

Setup: Mya QT
Bowl: Small Egyptian from Social Smoke (very shallow, 1/2 inch deep)
Hose: Mya Wide
Screen/Foil: Foil
Coal: 1 33mm 3 Kings placed on edge + wind cover
Liquid In base: Water

Cut: Standard Starbuzz, similar to Al Fakher but perhaps larger pieces. Darker than usual, as it is unwashed.

Smell: After reading all the reviews, I was surprised by this -- it was much fruitier than I expected. It smells a LOT like fruit punch, or a Juicy Juice flavor I can't quite put my finger on. I think fruit punch is the best way to describe it

Taste: Like the smell, only much milder.

Smoke Thickness: Extremely thick after only a few pulls.

Buzz: Slight. Nice.

Duration: With a very small amount of tobacco in the small bowl, this lasted about 40 minutes with one 3 Kings coal. I didn't bother to light another, and it's a good thing because the tobacco was pretty much all crisped.

Overall: 8/10 -- nice mild flavor, performs very well. My only problem, with all 3 Starbuzz flavors I have tried recently, is that the amount of flavor present doesn't seem proportionate with the amount of smoke produced.

Pumpkin Pie

Cut:Standard Starbuzz, similar to Al Fakher but perhaps larger pieces. Light yellow/orange in color -- tobacco is washed.

Smell: Oh... damn. Smells exactly like Pumpkin Pie. Damn.

Taste: Great taste, like the smell but much milder.

Smoke Thickness: Extremely thick after a few pulls.

Buzz: Little to none.

Duration: With a very small amount of tobacco in the small bowl, this lasted about 40 minutes with one 3 Kings coal. I didn't bother to light another, and it's a good thing because the tobacco was pretty much all crisped.

Overall: 8.5/10 -- Unique flavor, though very mild. I probably wouldn't pay $22 for a can, unless I was really straining to have something festive stocked for the holiday. But... now the holiday is over (why didn't they release this in October??) Again, my only complaint is that the amount of flavor isn't proportionate with the amount of smoke produced.

Irish Cream

Cut: Standard Starbuzz, similar to Al Fakher but perhaps larger pieces. Light yellow/orange in color -- tobacco is washed.

Smell: Smells like cookie dough to me, but don't ask me to smell it again -- it kinda makes me sick.

Taste: I guess it tastes like Irish Cream? I don't know, my brain still says cookie dough.

Smoke Thickness: Extremely thick after a few pulls. Starbuzz's best attribute in my opinion.

Buzz: Little to none.

Overall: 8/10 -- I almost gave this a 7.5, just because the flavor seems a bit vague. It's there though -- I guess I'm just used to Tangiers' vivid flavors smacking me in the face. Again, more smoke than there was flavor.

Some General Notes about Starbuzz:
These reviews are my first impressions -- I've only tried each flavor once. I may decide to revise my comments in the future as I get more experience with these flavors.

My favorite thing about Starbuzz is the amount of smoke produced by such a small amount of tobacco. It's great for having a quick smoke that won't knock you on your ass. One medium sized thumb and finger pinch is enough for a 40 minute session. Kinda justifies the high price a bit.

However, I'm a bit disappointed that the flavors are so mild. I do enjoy a mild smoke here and there, but so far these flavors almost seem watered down. I almost want to say there's too much glycerin in the tobacco, so much that it actually dilutes the flavor. They smell so strong, smoke so thick, but the taste is more vague.

• 4 weeks later...
Starbuzz Black Grape

Smell/Flavor: Smells great, you can almost taste it.
Smoke: Thick clouds like usual with SB
Coal/Amount: 1 40mm
Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 10/10 I love this, it tastes incredible and I enjoy every bit of it. I highly suggest this.

Starbuzz Chocolate Mint

Smell/Flavor: Smells great, just like choc mint candies
Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 8/10 Tastes great, sometimes it tastes more like choc with no mint flavor and other times the mint is full with no choc. But overall its a great flavor.

Starbuzz Chocolate Strawberry

Smell/Flavor: Smells alot like strawberrys over chocolate
Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10 Tastes great, but like the choc mint, you sometimes get all strawberry or all choc. But it is very enjoyable.

Starbuzz Arabic Coffee

Smell/Flavor: Weird smell, but coffee is a strange smell anyway.
Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10 Smoke this with a bottled starbucks mocha frap and it was incredible. Tastes just like great brewed coffee. I think its better than Irish Creme.

Starbuzz Blueberry

Smell/Flavor: Smells great
Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 8/10 Great taste, just like blueberrys. It is a very strong flavor, so probably a 10/10 but I am not a big blueberry eater. If you are you will love this.

Starbuzz Black Berry

Smell/Flavor: Smells very good
Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10 Great flavor, black berrys are great to eat and this tastes just like them. A very solid flavor from SB.

Starbuzz Watermelon

Smell/Flavor: Smells iffy
Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 6/10 Good flavor but very weak. You can barely tell its there but it still smokes like a champ. I highly suggest you mix it with Tangiers Watermelon about a 60% SB to 40% Tang and you will have a great smoke with a strong flavor.

• 3 months later...
Went through my first batch of Starbuzz (5 flavors), and desided to put in my two cents:

STARBUZZ WILDBERRY MINT (7.5 out of 10)

An enjoyable smoke, the batch I had was more berry than mint. Hard to pin down which berry. Didn't register with my tastebuds, so it was weird to smoke not knowing what you are tasting. Nice, thick clouds though.

STARBUZZ CHOCOLATE MINT (8 out of 10)

Personally, this flavor was not my cup of tea. However, I don't think that is basis enough to lower its rating. This smelled delicious and tasted exactly like it was called. Very, very chocolatey. Nice, thick clouds. If you like chocolatey, this is totally for you. If you are new to chocolate flavored shisha, I'd get the 100g bag from Social Smoke before purchasing a whole 250g jar.

STARBUZZ BLUEBERRY (9.95 out of 10)

If it gets better than this, I want to know what it is and try it NOW!!! tongue.gif
Increadibly true to the taste, very thick clouds, very sweet, delicious taste. Ordered more of it in my next batch. This is now my favorite shisha, period.

STARBUZZ STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE (6.5 out of 10)

Meh. I wasn't exited about this purchase 3 bowls in. Often separated and you only tasted strawberry or what was supposed to be chocolate. Not like the chocolate in chocolate mint, very weird tasting. The strawberry part of it was really good though (Made me order plain Starbuzz Strawberry). Just stood there until I ran out of anything else to smoke. Other people say they've enjoyed it, I wouldnt purchase it again.

STARBUZZ SOCIAL SMOKE BLEND (9 out of 10)

OK, this flavor totally rocked. It was really really minty, with a hint of sweetness, and a very slight hint of chocolate. On its own, it was a strong, wonderful smoke. Very thick clouds. Never burned no matter how hard I tried tongue.gif . As a mixer, it was even better. Totally enchanced any shisha. Its has a pretty strong flavor, so in any mix i kept the ratio to 1/3rd social smoke, 2/3 something else. This, mixed with blueberry, was an unforgettale smoke. Ordered more of it.

With all of these, with the exception of Blueberry (if you don't like Blueberry, you aren't from this planet), i'd recomend getting the 100g bag before purchasing the 250g jar.

My next flavors to try will be: White Grape, White Peach, and Strawberry.

• 1 month later...
Cappuccino
Decent flavor, sometimes too sweet/strong.
7/10

Kiwi-Strawberry
Smells nice, but has weak flavor. Burns easily.
2/10

Apple
A nice flavor, tastes good and lasts a long time.
8/10

Blackberry
Tasty flavor, but doesn't last very long. Have to be careful with heat management.
7/10

Spearmint
Refereshing taste, doesn't last very long. Good to use as a mixer.
7/10

Sour Apple
Not my cup of tea.
5/10

Caramel Macchiato
Don't like this flavor much. It usually makes me feel a bit sick for some reason. It also burns quickly.
2/10 Edited by MaxT0

• 2 weeks later...
Starbuzz Black Grape

Setup: Medium Tangiers Phunnel w/ Scalli mod, standard generic Egyptian 32" from HS, 72" Mya hose, Japanese style coals

Smell: Smelled a bit different, didn't smell like I expected it to (i.e. it didn't exactly smell like black grapes)

Cut: A good cut, but i was disappointed that there were 3 stems in the first fingerfull i pulled out from the bag (it was a 50 gram bag)

Smoke
: Smoke was good, wasn't as thick as i was hoping but as the session went on it got thicker and it was a bit hard to tell since we were outdoors

Flavor: good flavor, tasted like Smuckers Black Grape jelly.

Buzz: What buzz? I get a bigger buzz just from breathing air.

Overall
: My brother and I had a good time with this stuff. Lasted us about an hour, good smoke the whole time

Rating: I'm giving this a 8/10, it didn't let us down but its not exactly my cup of tea

Starbuzz X on the Beach

Setup
: Same as above

Smell: Couldn't even begin to describe the smell... Like a cranberry bubblegum, maybe?

Cut: Same as above, a good consistent cut but I found more than the desired amount of stems

Smoke: Smoke was nice and thick, just the way I like it

Flavor
: Tasted like cranberry bubblegum. A semisweet taste with a hint of something tangy

Buzz: Again, I didn't feel any buzz at all. This stuff is totally buzz-less

Overall: The different taste and the lack of a buzz is really hindering my score. People love this stuff but I'm not seeing the light, I guess. Edit: I kept giving this stuff a chance and I finally came to love it.

Rating: 8.5/10

Starbuzz Social Smoke Custom Blend

Setup: Same as above but I used my new Tangiers Medium Super Chief this time

Smell: The smell was a bit unusual. Smelled like mint flavored dental floss, you know? Mint with a touch of wax

Cut: Same as above but I found less stems in this package

Smoke: Smoke was superb. Insanely thick, block-out-the-sun thick

Flavor: The flavor was f***ing awesome. It was like an Andes Mint; mint with a touch of chocolate. When I found out that this stuff was mint I was a bit apprehensive because all the other mint flavors I've smoked have been a overpowering menthol concoction, like smoking a whole pack of Kools at once. This was different. A nice, mild mint flavor with a touch of chocolate.

Buzz: When it comes to buzz, this stuff is totally weak

Overall: I f***ing love this stuff. My favorite of the 3. I really cant put into words how I felt when I smoked this stuff. Combined with the super-thick smoke and the kick ass flavor make it an enjoyable smoke. The negative is the lack of buzz and the fact that this stuff was dyed grass-green, which gives it an overly "artificial" appearance

Rating: 9.0/10. I really enjoyed this stuff. Edited by Big Boss

• 1 month later...
Starbuzz Lemon Mint

Set Up

Hookah - 32" Stargate

Bowl - Bowl that came w/ it

Foil - Metal screen

Coal - Japanese Easy Lites

Appearance/Cut - Very nice, very liquidy, just like all the other Starbuzz I've had

Smell - Smelled a touch of lemon, and a touch of mint. Just as expected

Flavor - Tasted just like it smelled. And that was amazing. Nice and cool on the draw, with a lemony fresh exhale.

Smoke - Just like all other Starbuzz I've used on this hookah, smoke came on the first hit, and blocked out the whole couch.

Buzz - No buzz really

Duration- lasted a good hour and a half, maybe more

Overall - 10/10, if I could have bought a tub I would have, but they only had 50g bags. One of my new favorite flavors!

Starbuzz Apple Cinnamon

Set Up

Hookah - 36" Egyptian

Bowl - Combo bowl w/ windcover

Foil - Metal screen

Coal - 1x 3K

Appearance/Cut - Had it at a hookah bar but I"m sure it was just like all other Starbuzz

Smell - Smelled like cinnamon apples, so amazing

Flavor - Wow, it was SO good. Tasted just like it smelled, was awesome

Smoke - Same as all Starbuzz, great smoke, was awesome

Buzz - No buzz really

Duration- we had it last the full coal, probably could have lasted one or two more

Overall - 10/10, when I find a tub I'll buy it.

• 2 weeks later...
Starbuzz Marlette

Bowl: Small Tangiers Phunnel w/ MNH Scalli Mod & Windcover
Hose: Regular Mya
Coal: 3 Stargates broken into 1/4's
Liquid In base: Cold water

Cut:
Typical Starbuzz, bright red. Way to many stems for the price tag.
Smell: Fruity, like a more Berry oriented Hawaiian Punch with a touch of Rose.
Taste: Spot-on with the smell, alot like the Tropical Punch without the bubblegum taste.
Smoke Density: After ten minutes, huge clouds. Very thick smoke.
Buzz: Very slight.
Duration: About 2 hours. The flavor never faded however got harsh at times, a simple coal ajust fixed this. Very smooth smoke all the way through.

9.3 This is definitely something to keep around. It's very much Berry; the Rose just smooth's everything out, great smoke. Edited by tsm29

• 2 weeks later...
Setup:
Bowl: Medium Social Smoke
Hose: Mya Metal Tip
Coal: 1 40mm Three King Quicklite
Liquid In base: Cold water with Heba Diffuser

Starbuzz Tropical Fruit

Cut:
Typical Starbuzz, bright red. Few stems.
Smell: Just like bubble gum, like a fruity bit of Dubble Bubble
Taste: Same as the smell, a bit more mellow.
Smoke Density: Very thick. Great for O's. Usual Starbuzz...
Buzz: Got me goin'!
Duration: Packed decently with a bit of airspace between the foil. Lasted for about and hour. Smoked well.

7.0 Tasted great, if you really thought of Tropical Fruit... Most people thought it tasted like straight up bubble gum. Smoked great, however. Docked for points for lack of taste.

Starbuzz Kiwi

Cut:
Very good cut, barely any stems. Bright green dye.
Smell: Straight out of a fresh cut kiwi.
Taste: Very distinct taste, love it! Tastes like biting into a Kiwi.
Smoke Density: Very, very thick! Supurb for O's. Not harsh at all!
Buzz: Decent.
Duration: Packed decently with a bit of airspace between the foil. Lasted for an hour and 10 minutes or so. Great smoke!
9.0 Tasted great, didn't even have to try to guess the flavor. Thick smoke, yet very smooth. A great flavor to have.

Starbuzz Guava

Cut:
Very good cut, a few stems. Orange/Yellow die.
Smell: Smells like Guava... with a bit of... Squash?
Taste: I enjoyed the taste... It tastes closely to the Rockstar Guava energy drink.
Smoke Density: Somewhat thick... but the taste was great.
Duration: Packed decently with a bit of airspace between the foil. Lasted for about 45-50 minutes.
7.5 Tasted great, some of my friends thought it tasted like vegetables... I will still smoke it, though.

Starbuzz Bubble Gum

Cut:
Decent cut... a few stems. Red dye.
Smell: Doesn't smell like bubble gum... Smells like some sort of fruity mixture.
Taste: Nothing like bubble gum, but it's good. Some sort of mystery fruit.
Smoke Density: Pretty thick.
Duration: Packed decently with a bit of airspace between the foil. Lasted for about an hour.
4.0 Tasted good, but nowhere anything like bubble gum at all. I dunno, maybe there was a mismatch at the Starbuzz factory?

Starbuzz Apple Cinnamon

Cut:
Good cut. Red dye.
Smell: Cinnamon with Apple and a hint of Licorice.
Taste: Great taste! Reminds me of Apple Cider. Should be great for those winter smokes.
Smoke Density: Pretty thick, and somewhat smooth too.
Duration: Packed decently with a bit of airspace between the foil. Lasted for an hour and 10 minutes or so. Great smoke!
8.7 Tasted great, reminds me of Apple Cider and Christmas a bit. Would be great for smoking in the winter time. Going to save it for when the snow hits.

Starbuzz Blueberry Grape

Cut:
Great cut. Few stems. "Natural" orange-ish dye.
Smell: Blueberries and a whole lot of grape.
Taste: Awesome taste. Grape is more dominant in the taste than the Blueberry, but it's there, and it's great!
Smoke Density: A bit thick, somewhat whispy. BUT the taste is awesome!
9.1 Tastes spot-on, the grape is more dominant, but it's still very, very good. Smoke this if you're on for a flavor trip, and not for thiiick smoke. Very good!

Margarita

Flavor- not much of a flavor ...though i'm kinda comparing to smileys margarita which i though was much much better...this flavor though is great for mixing though
Smell- Smelled like watermelon jolly ranchers
Smoke- Very thick ...i love starbuzz
Buzz- Somewhat of a buzz...love smoke though

7/10-could have more of a flavor to the smoke with some salt

X on the Beach

Flavor- Great creamy strawberry kind of flavor...would def buy again
Smell- smelled just like it tasted
Smoke-The smoke is always thick with starbuzz
Buzz-little to no buzz

9/10-great flavor would buy this flavor and keep around for a long time

Cotton Candy

Flavor-has sort a dull candy flavor...tastes good! but not cotton candy..never fades
Smell-Smells alot like what is tastes
Smoke-Thick as always
Buzz-Little to no buzz

8/10-could have been better with the flavor but still a great smoke...prob won't buy again

• 4 weeks later...
Starbuzz X on the Beach

Set Up - 26" MYA Acrylic, Standard Mya bowl, rebranded Nours, tap water, my home depot hose

Appearance/Cut - Medium cut, FREAKING JUICY! Few stems, nothing to be bothered about. Deep red.

Smell - Smelled very fruity with coconut.

Flavor - Tasted even better than the smell! Fruity with very light coconut, sweet. Like a fruit punch almost. Refreshing.

Smoke - Ridiculously thick

Buzz - None. That's what ciggies are for smile.gif

Duration- Smoked for about an hour, could easily have gone another hour if not more even in a standard MYA bowl.

Overall - 10/10!!! SB is awesome. Period. Even though we smoked it for an hour, the top was BARELY darkened. I was sad that we had to throw out all the great juice. Another side note, no juices dripped into the vase and it stayed crystal clear all 3+ hours the party lasted despite its extreme juiciness.

Starbuzz White Peach

Set Up - 26" MYA Acrylic, Standard Mya bowl, rebranded Nours, tap water, my home depot hose

Appearance/Cut - Medium cut, FREAKING JUICY! Few stems, nothing to be bothered about. Golden color.

Smell - Sweet, sublime smell. Smelled like a white peach.

Flavor - Very sweet but not sickening. Best peach period.

Smoke - Ridiculously thick

Buzz - None. That's what ciggies are for smile.gif

Duration- Smoked for an hour with no loss of flavor. One of my buddies said its flavor was lacking but upon trying it, tasted as good as it did starting. He even admitted it could be just him. Still fresh afterwards!

Overall - 10/10!!! Another perfect from SB. Great flavor throughout, thick ass smoke, never harsh.

Over Overall - SB is extremely forgiving along with its awesome flavors. Both flavors were big hits at the party, especially the ladies smile.gif The AF was no slouch either (Lemon Mint FTW!!!)

• 2 weeks later...
Blueberry Grape

Set Up - 26" MYA Acrylic, Small Phunell, 2 Golden Coals, nammors

Appearance/Cut - Medium cut, very juicy, 1 thick stem, a bunch of thin ones

Smell - Grape medicine.

Flavor - Sweet, very nice grape flavor, strong blueberry taste

Smoke - Clouds

Buzz - 0

Duration- 1.5 flavor whole time.

Overall - 9/10. Great flavor. I'm buying more maybe... (if i can't make my own mix.)

White Peach

Set Up - Same

Appearance/Cut - Same

Smell - Very sweet peach flavor. Not too strong, not weak.

Flavor - The best peach i've had. Nice sweet juicy peach.

Smoke - Fluffiness!

Buzz - 0

Duration- 2 hours, 2 sets of coal.

Overall - 10/10. Best peach IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
Starbuzz Exotic Peaches and Cream

Set Up - 30" mya hookah with a 1/2" cobra (literally) hose

Appearance/Cut - I got a great batch, very few stems, very juicy

Smell - smells almost kind of strange, but very good nonetheless

Flavor - This is amazing. I can really taste the cream flavor in this tobacco and the peaches are definitely there too!

Smoke - No need for smoke to be any thicker than this stuff!

Buzz - mild

Duration- easily 1.5 hours

Overall - 9.5/10. This is a very sweet and relaxing/pleasant flavor. However don't smoke it too frequently..it's amazing so you tend to do that but it can get old.
definitely buy this flavor if you are into the sweet type flavors.

Starbuzz Sour Apple

Appearance/Cut - Good batch on this one too

Smell - Just like those green apple jolly ranchers!

Flavor - Definitely a unique flavor, and amazing to my taste. Just like eating a piece of sour candy..hardly any apple taste though, mostly just sourish.

Smoke - Thiiiiiiiiiiiick

Buzz - mild

Overall - 9/10. Not my pick of the flavors but I wont lie to you it's still very yummy. I like to smoke this one before a sweet flavor..makes the sweet one seem a lot better than it possibly could be O_O

Starbuzz Lemon Mint

Appearance/Cut - haven't had a stem yet!

Smell - smells very minty, hard to smell the lemon in there.

Flavor - This is the best flavor out of the three that I bought. It has a great cool feel when you are inhaling and the exhale almost contains no mint taste, pure lemon and it's quite astounding.

Smoke - No need for smoke to be any thicker than this stuff!

Buzz - mild

Overall - 10/10 If you want to try a very cool, refreshing flavor this is the one to go with. I haven't tried any of the berry mint ones but it almost feels like you are drinking an ice cold glass of lemonade!

Overall I like these flavors, but after reading 5 pages of reviews I think I'm going to have to try Marlett, Lemon Tea, X on the Beach, and definitely White Peach!
Happy smoking!

• 1 month later...
Starbuzz Chocolate Strawberry

Setup: Full size MYA Acrylic, cold tap water, Easy-Lite Jap Coals, Nammor, Standard MYA Bowl, washed prior to use

Cut: Typical SB. So juicy it looks like you just performed open heart surgery

Smell: Strong chocolate with some strawberry

Flavor: Little but lack luster in this department. Can get hints of chocolate and strawberry but it tends to taste a little warm?

Smoke: Thick but not as thick as I've seen my MYA Acrylic get

Buzz: None (Mind you, I'm a cigarette smoker)

Duration: 45 min to an hour

Overall: 7.5/10 This is probably the least favorite of SB. Not strong with either the chocolate or the strawberry but not completely lacking. Definitely a try but not worth it to keep a stock around at all times.

Starbuzz Strawberry

Setup: Full size MYA Acrylic, Nammor, Standard MYA Bowl, Easy-Lite Jap Coals, cold tap water, washed prior to use

Cut: Typical SB. Very, very red and juicy

Smell: Very candy strawberry. Good smell

Flavor: Strong, but not overpowering, candy strawberry. A bit sweet for my taste but good nonetheless

Smoke: Very thick but tapers off quickly if coals left unattended. Lots of management to keep it thick.

Buzz: None

Duration: Very impressive actually! 1hr+ easily

Overall: 8/10. Good candy strawberry taste, a bit sweet. Lasts a long time with no loss of flavor in a standard bowl. As for the heat, its not so much about adding more heat but more heat management to keep an even burn. Edited by Stuie

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone-

New hookah smoker and new to hookah forums here....my name is Mike!!

Anyhow, WOW is the only word to use to describe Starbuzz! This stuff is top notch!

Having tried a couple of different kinds of shisha, I ordered three cans of Starbuzz-

Here are the results, using the same setup for each one!!

-30" Sahara Nemesis Hookah with dual Cobra hoses
-Water and Ice in the base
-2 golden 33 cm quicklight coals
-medium clay bowl with foil and windscreen

First Review:

[font=Impact][size=4][color=#000080][u]Exotic Blueberry[/u][/color][/size][/font]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Dark, dark blue. Looks fantastic, with very few stems!

[b]Smell:[/b] Smell is fantastic!! Smells like berries, but not necessarily blueberry!!

[b]Taste: [/b]The taste was out of this world. So delicious, I can't get enough of it! If there is a better flavor, I can't wait to try it! 10/10!!!

[b]Buzz:[/b] Very Mild Buzz

[b]Smoke: [/b]Super thick, delicious clouds of white smoke! Makes the room your in smell wonderful! Can't believe how much smoke this stuff puts out! 10/10

[b]Overall:[/b] This is my new gold standard for Shisha flavors for Starbuzz! I give this a perfect 10/10. Paired with Starbuzz X on the Beach, it is REALLY good!

[font=Impact][size=4][color=#8b0000][u]X On The Beach[/u]

[size=2][font=Verdana][color=#000000][b]Appearance:[/b] Dark red, very juicy! Many more stems than the Blueberry!![/color][/font][/size]

[size=2][font=Verdana][b][color=#000000]Smell:[/color][/b][color=#000000] This stuff smells really good! Don't know how to describe it, as it is not comparable to any other common smell....but smells really fruity and delicious none-the-less![/color][/font][/size]

[size=2][font=Verdana][b][color=#000000]Taste: [/color][/b][color=#000000]This was the first Starbuzz flavor I tried, and it was really really good! Again, the flavor was really fruity and I could taste every hit I took. Very long lasting bowl...smoked a good 1 1/2 hours and didn't lose interest. Still an interesting flavor, and something I will definitely keep in supply!! 8.5/10[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Buzz:[/color][/b][color=#000000] No buzz.

[b]Smoke: [/b]Again as with the Blueberry, very thick clouds of super white, fluffy smoke! Again, my living room smelled like fruit incense after smoking! I had a couple people who didn't smoke with us comment on how wonderful it made the house smell[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Overall:[/color][/b][color=#000000] Another homerun flavor from Starbuzz. I mixed 1/3 part this with 2/3 part Blueberry and enjoyed it even more. The Blueberry is a more fruity flavor, and when combined, the two work GREAT together. By itself however, I would have to rate this flavor an 8-8.5/10! Yummy![/color][/font][/size][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Impact][size=4][color=#8b0000][u]Chocolate Strawberry[/u]

[size=2][font=Verdana][color=#000000][b]Appearance:[/b] Like the X on the Beach, another very red, with hints of brown. Again very juicy but with a few too many stems for a premium tobacco! Same wet, course texture Starbuzz is known for![/color][/font][/size]

[size=2][font=Verdana][b][color=#000000]Smell:[/color][/b][color=#000000] Oh my god, does this stuff smell good. Can definitely smell hints of chocolate, but the smell of strawberry is dominant. I wanted to open the bag and eat the stuff it smelled so good![/color][/font][/size]

[size=2][font=Verdana][b][color=#000000]Taste: [/color][/b][color=#000000]To be honest, I was disappointed with this smoke.....I have only tried it once, so maybe I was having an off night, but not nearly as good as it smells! This is my least favorite flavor from Starbuzz so far!! The chocolate and strawberry flavors are both present, but the chocolate doesn't taste very real, and the strawberry comes out as the most prominant flavor. Overall I would have to rate the taste as 7/10[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Buzz:[/color][/b][color=#000000] No buzz whatsoever!!

[b]Smoke: [/b]Again, as with all Starbuzz tobacco, the smoke is thick and fluffy, and in my honest opinion....TOP NOTCH. The thick smoke makes smoking this SO enjoyable![/color]

[b][color=#000000]Overall:[/color][/b][color=#000000] I want to give this flavor another chance before I discount it altogether. I am hoping that my first smoke with this was just a fluke, as I have heard great reviews on this flavor from others. I will edit this post and alter my rating after my next trial with it! Until then, I give the overall experience a 7-7.5/10![/color][/font][/size][/color][/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Starbuzz- blue mist [/b]

Setup: Mya QT, Nammors, Exoticas, Small Phunnel

Cut: Juicy, thin shredded stems

Smell: not to sure but I guess blueberry, smelt really good

Flavor: This was a great flavor, I was kinda disappointed because it didn't tasted the mint (people say its blueberry and mint...)

Smoke: Thick clouds

Duration: we smoked for about 45 minutes until the coals went out

Overall: 9/10 just because I couldn't tatse the mint

[b]Starbuzz- blueberry grape[/b]

Setup: Mya QT, Nammors, Exoticas, Small Phunnel

Cut: Juicy, thin shredded stems

Smell: oh my god this smelt just like a blue sweettart, sooooo good

Flavor: I loved it, great flavor, I think this is my favorite flavor now, taste like it smells

Smoke: Thick clouds

Duration: I smoked for about 45 minutes until the coals went out, like always

Overall: 9.9/10 its hard for me to give a perfect score

Starbuzz Vanilla

this is a really nice flavor by itself or mixed with ANYTHING. i was told that this flavor makes any other shisha taste better, so i tried it and i believe it!

good starbuzz-smoke. very thick, as usual.

no buzz. if there was a buzz, i completely misse it. lol

lots of stems, but no big deal. they weren't big or anything.

this is a flavor of starbuzz that i will always have in stock.

Starbuzz Caramel Macchiatoo

very different kind of shisha flavor. perfect for a relaxing evening. kinda makes me want to take my hookah to a coffee shop. tastes very much like actual caramel macchiato.

great, thick smoke. just like starbuzz always has. they seem to be pretty consistant with thier tobacco. they all have very thick smoke.

no buzz.

fantastic tobacco. this is something everyone should try!

• 4 weeks later...
Setup: Inhale/Super Hookah 1 and 2 hose hookahs, Ballerina 3 hose hookah, standard bowls, Diamente finger charcoals and Golden Quicklight charcoals, Cobra Hose, Metal Hoses, Standard Hoses, Water in base, Nicotine Filter (on some sessions)
I used all 3 of these on both the Ballerina hookah as well as on one of the Super Hookahs, mostly smoking out of the Cobra hose.

Starbuzz White Peach
Smoke: Thick white clouds. Standard Starbuzz smoke.
Smell: Smelled like peaches with a hint of candy. Made me want to eat it.
Appearance: Orangeish appearance, not too many stems.
Flavor: Smoked great. One of my favorite white peaches I have tried.
Buzz: Little to no buzz- after a few bowls (I think around 4) one night I put the tobbaco filter on though to prevent a headache.
Overall: 10/10. Could not ask for anything more out of shisha. Longetivity is good- this lasted for about 1.5 hours.

Starbuzz Cherry
Smell: Smelled like candied cherries.
Appearance: Red with few stems.
Flavor: One of my favorite cherries. It tasted like candy cherries though, not like an actual cherry. Very sweet.
Buzz: Little to no buzz- after a few bowls (I think around 4) one night I put the tobbaco filter on though to prevent a headache.
Overall: 9.5/10. Same as with the white peach but slightly less longetivity at around 1.25 hours.

Starbuzz Sour Apple
Smell: Smelled OK, but definately not too much like apples.
Appearance: Green with few stems.
Flavor: Flavor was not so great. It tasted like something, but definately not apples. I was really looking forward to this one, but it was just OK, not great. Hard to describe the taste- it was slightly apple tasting but not too much. More just a sweet taste than anything else I think.
Overall: 7.5/10. Lasted a long time- 1.5 hours. Smoke was thick, but flavor just did not agree with me.

[font=Impact][size=4]Hookah Data:
[size=2]Type: Ice Chamber Mod
Hose: Nammor
Coal: Natural Exotica 3/6 of a stick[/size]

STARBUZZ - [/size][color=#00ff00][size=4]Margarita
[size=2][color=#000000]Rating- 10/10[/color][/size][/size]

[color=#000000]Excellent Flavor. Very strong citris and a hint of salt flavor. Really tastes like your smoking a good margarita Mix. I highly recommend this flavor one of the best from the starbuzz line and one of the best I've had period. One really huge plus about this stuff is it smells awesome out of the can. It's so strong you can smell it through your house!!!!!!!!!![/color][/color][/font]

[font=Impact][size=4]STARBUZZ - [/size][color=#00ff00][size=4][color=#0000ff]Blue MYST[/color]
[size=2][color=#000000]Rating- 10/10
[/color][/size][/size]
[color=#000000]Fantastically unique flavor. I really don't know what this is suppose to be but it's awesome. It has a very lite cooling sensation to it which is apparently mint. Honestly I think it heavily resembles the flavor of a starfruit. It's very sweet smelling right out of the can. First starbuzz flavor I ever had and it hooked me. In my top 10 for sure. [/color][/color][/font]

[font=Impact][size=4]STARBUZZ - [/size][color=#00ff00][size=4][color=#9932cc]X on the Beach[/color]
[size=2][color=#000000]Rating- 7/10
[/color][/size][/size]
[color=#000000]Very good flavor. It's just not my favorite. I think it really hits the mark of sex on the beach...... little too much coconut for my taste but really it's over all very good. I'd recomend it if you like coconut if not stick with one of the fruitier flavors. [/color][/color][/font]

[font=Impact][size=4]STARBUZZ -[color=#ff00ff] Passion Fruit Mojito[/color][/size]
[color=#00ff00][size=4] [size=2][color=#000000]Rating- 2/10
[/color][/size][/size]
[color=#000000]Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................... ewwwwwwwwwwwww........... I don't know how you could like this flavor it tastes like passion fruit threw up in a bottle of gin. It's got a hugely powerful spearmint flavor that really can only be described by drinking strait gin. It's like a minty leafy flavor. blahhhhh. I don't care for this one at all or really mojitos in general. If you like smoking pure alcohol I guess this would be ok. I'd personally recommend staying away from it but I'm sure someone likes it. [/color][/color][/font]

[font=Impact][size=4]STARBUZZ -[color=#ff00ff] [color=#ff8c00]White Peach[/color][/color][/size]
[color=#00ff00][size=4] [size=2][color=#000000]Rating- 9/10
[/color][/size][/size]
[color=#000000]This one's very good!!!!!! It kinda reminds me of some kind of peach candy. very sweet not so much like a natural peach but a very good smoking experience. I'd recommend this one if your just looking for something good to buy. [/color][/color][/font]

• 4 weeks later...
Candy
Rating: 2/10
This flavor is not what I expected at all...... Really it is definitely candy but it's not really just one candy flavor it's kinda like you went into a candy store with a blender and turned the puree into tobacco. It's really overpowering and just not what I was looking for. You can taste a distinct pepermint/spearmint candy along with probably a blend of every flavor of jelly bean on the planet. I don't recommend this flavor it's really not good........ Though I suppose someone likes it. sad.gif...

Citris Mint
Rating: 8/10
Wow!!!!!!! This is really a turn for the citris flavors in the industry. Very good strong flavor, definitely a blend of citris and mint. It also has a wonderful cooling sensation that comes along with most of the mint flavors. I'm still not all that partial to most of the citris blends but I can say this is a good flavor to try if your looking for a good new one! :0 +

Marlette
Rating: 9/10
Well there's a lot of hype to this flavor and it took me forever to get ahold of it where I live. Ended up ordering it because most of the bars around here are just starting to get starbuzz.... Nature of a city in the Past. Anywayz it is a very excellent flavor it takes a few hits to see what it's all about but once it get's going it is amazingly unique. I'd say it is probably a straberry guava mix of some kind but it's hard to say it is very strong flavored and really sends you on a + trip. I'd highly recommend this to anyone trying to get a new starbuzz flavor.

Fuzzy Navel
Rating: 9/10
Excellent all around similar to white peach in a few ways but distinctly different as well. I'd say if you like the peach flavors try this it's very good. strong flavor and wonderful sweet peach taste really what you'd expect from a flavor named after a good drink. Definitely try this flavor!!!!!!!!

Mango
Rating: 5/10
Mehhhhhhhhhhh.............. It's really just ok. flavors strong but as with all mango flavors I've had it seems to be more on the near rotting mango category. Really I'm not very impressed I'd say it's on par with many of the far less expensive shisha brands even the dirt priced layalina. It tastes like rotten mango like all the other if you tend to like mango flavors go for it I'd imagine there probably something you can mix it with to improve it. Overall way better than the candy flavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
[size=3][color=#0000ff][b]Starbuzz Blue Mist[/b]

[size=2][color=#000000]This stuff is as good as everyone says it is. Great flavor but I can't put my finger on what is is besides blueberry. Maybe a candy type flavor. The smoke is typical of SB, thick as all hell. Some stems. Lasts 1+ hours in my mya bowl. Overall i would give it a 8/10. I'll keep it around.

Heres a suggestion, try it with some cheap blueberry vodka in the base. Only about a shot or two though.

[size=3][color=#ff0000][b]Starbuzz X on the Beach[/b]

[size=2][color=#000000]Another great flavor thats a hit with everyone else (the sole reason why I bought these two). Everything is the same as the above review for the Blue Mist. Only exceptio is that I would rate it a 6/10. Something I would keep around but I prolly wouldn't smoke this one as much. I would say this is like a milder form of the Marlett without the spice if you have tried that one yet.

[font=Trebuchet MS][size=3][color=#a0522d][b]Starbuzz Brand[/b]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000000]Over all I can say that I have yet to try a bad flavor from this brand. The smoke is always thick and it always smells freaking awesome. I prefer packing this brand in my Mya bowls to keep it far from the heat and to make them last longer. I have found that the closer to the heat it is, the faster you can lose the flavor, which seems to be the problem that most have with this brand. It is a very "juicy" brand so flavor ghosts are typical unless you clean it after every session or so to remove the drippage that can form in your downstream and on your grommets. Overall it's my go to brand ( this being said when I haven't tried Tangiers yet). Al Fakher is a close second with their Watermelon, Blueberry and Mint flavors.

Mos Def a 10/10
I have to have something from this brand around at all times![/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#0000ff][size=2][color=#000000][size=3][color=#ff0000][size=2][color=#000000][font=Trebuchet MS][size=3][color=#a0522d][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000000]HAPPY SMOKING TO YA!

P.S.

The Exotic Wildberry Mint is my staple. First Flavor ever smoked and still my absolute favorite. YOU HAVE TO TRY IT![/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size]

X On the Beach

Setup:29" Egyptian
Bowl: standard egyptian
Hose: standard hose
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Liquid In base: Ice and Water

Cut: typical cut, quite a few small stems, not as wet as the few or SB flavors I've used

Smell: It had a berry smell (not sure which one), with the slightes hint of coconut

Taste: almost tasted just like the drink

Smoke Thickness: big thick white clouds

Buzz: No buzz that i could tell. i did feel relaxed as hell

Overall I would give this an 8.5/10. I really liked the taste but I had a slight scratchy feeling at the back of my throat. I think that was the result of putting my throat through the torture of 5 rolls of Rolland QL's in about 2 weeks. I finally got some 3k early this week and the make a big difference.

Exotic Mango

Setup: 29" Egyptian
Bowl: Standard Egyptian bowl
Hose: standard
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Liquid In base: Ice & Water

Cut: Typical SB cut, a few stems, this one was very wet

Smell: it smelled like mango candy, more on the sweet side, as opposed to a ripe mango, i was little dissapointed in that

Taste: just like mango candy

Smoke Thickness: very thick white clouds

Buzz: see above

I was somewhat dissapointed in this one. I was expecting a taste like biting into a ripe piece of fresh mango, but the taste was like a candied version of it. Over all I would give it a 8/10. Might have been better if not for the aformentioned throat issues.

I will smoke them again and if my opinion changes I will come back and revise.

REVISION: I smoked another bowl last night and the taste was alot better. It still had the mango candy taste but not as pronounced as before. Thick white clouds like before. Definitely merits an upgrade in rating. Edited by OC4111

• 2 months later...
Starbuzz citrus mint

Smell- def. smelled like orange and mint no mistaking it, smells very good.

Bowl- medium phunnel

Foil- Heavy Duty

Coal Configuration- three 3k

Smoke-usual starbuzz smoke, nice and thick.

Flavor- very strong and tasty orange, along with a refreshing cooling of the throat from the mint

8.5/10

Starbuzz classic cola

Smell- smelled exactly like coca cola, carbinationa and all.

Bowl- medium phunnel

Foil- Heavy Duty

Flavor- ughk this tasted like cola and chemicals, immediately tossed the 250g tina afterwards.

4/10

Starbuzz blue mist

Smell- smells like blueberry and mint and something else that i can't put my finger on.

Bowl- medium phunnel

Foil- Heavy Duty

Flavor- amazing, tastes just like blueberries and mint, perfect balance of both. buy this flavor!

10/10

Starbuzz blueberry

Smell- smelled like actual blueberries, not candy-ish what so ever. more like blueberry pie now that i think of it.

Bowl- medium phunnel

Foil- Heavy Duty

Flavor- tasted just like blueberry pie.

8.5/10

Starbuzz X on the beach

Smell- smells like rapberries, and maybe alcohol. my mom asked me what smelled so good.

Bowl- medium phunnel

Foil- Heavy Duty

Flavor- very much like the smell, def. raspberries, and something else. very good flavor.

9.5/10

Starbuzz marlett

Smell-smelled just like Xon the the beach but sweeter. mouth watering.

Bowl- medium phunnel

Foil- Heavy Duty

Flavor- def. a sweeter version of x on the beach stronger flavor too. buy this flavor!

9.8/10

Starbuzz tequila sunrise

Smell- smells  very strong of some alcohol and berries, very amazing scent.

Bowl- medium phunnel

Foil- Heavy Duty

Flavor- tastes just like it smells, very unique flavor, i cant wait to get more.

9.6/10

• 2 months later...
Blue Mist

My Beast:Gypsy 20in
Bowl: Vortex
Coals: 2 3kings with pigtail foil mod
Foil: Ren HD
Liquid In base #1: Ice and Water <~BETTER THAN NUMBER 2
Liquid in base #2: Sierra Mist

Cut: typical cut FEW STEMS

Smell: Mint and Blueberrys..more mint

Taste: overpowering mint at the beginning but became smooth and very sweet but not much blueberry..just a sweet taste with faint blueberry

Smoke Thickness: big thick white clouds

Buzz: i dont get one from starbuzz any more

Overall: honestly its not what its made out to be.i give it a 6.5...i think they need to tone down the mint and add more blueberry

Starberry Margerita

Coals:2 3kings with pigtail foil mod
Liquid In base #1: Ice and Water <~Good
Liquid in base #2: Mountain Dew <~ COMPLETLY AMAZING

Smell: really really strong.smells like the name

Taste: amazing taste...overall my favorite starbuzz to this date

Smoke Thickness: big thick white clouds..crazy thick

Buzz:again... i dont get one from starbuzz any more

Overall: 10!!!!!!!!!!!!! for amazing flavor ..Really my favorite flavor.. keeping this flavor around always

Strawberry Chocolate

Liquid In base #1: Ice and Water
Liquid in base #2: Strawberry fanta

Smell: faint smell of strawberrys will a small chocolate

Taste: faint taste.really disipointed after reading some reviews on it...not happy with it

Smoke Thickness: big thick white clouds..the only good thing about it..but its starbuzz

Buzz:again... i dont get one from starbuzz any more

Overall: 3...i dislike this flavor very much so..barely any flavor..faint smell..not worth the money.the fanta brought out more strawberry but thats about it..none of my friends liked it

Sex on the beach

Liquid In base #1: Ice and Water
Liquid in base #2: water/milk/french vanilla creamer

Smell: Crazy fruity smell..quite in love with the smell.cant quite put my finger on what comes to mind on it tho

Taste: very smooth and sweet taste...could be stronger tho.i liked it alot with both the water and ice and the milk/creamer/ice/water..i need to find another base additive to kick the flavor..im thinking Bawls energy drink but..

Smoke Thickness: really dank fluffy clouds

Buzz:again... no buzz sad.gif

Overall: 9..i think the taste could be stronger.but other than that i really enjoyed the flavor