[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Undisclosed
[b]Smell:[/b] Berry Bliss
[b]Taste:[/b] Blueberry Grape with hints of Raspberry
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Mild
[b]Duration: [/b]1.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] SocialSmoke.com

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 Now this is a flavor unique enough to make everyone smoke it. Start off Blueberry and Grape. I taste mild hints of raspberry. There is chocolate in it but you don't taste it till the exhale. This is by far one of the top unique flavors that will probably top the list of Social Smoke favorites, and I am not even a big blueberry fan!

• 2 weeks later...
[color="#0000ff"][b]Social Smoke Baja Blue[/b][/color]

[b]Setup[/b]: 29" KM tri-metal. Water in base. KM hose & diffuser.

[b]Coals[/b]: one 40mm three kings QL

[b]Bowl[/b]: Small Mya ceramic

[b]Cut[/b]: very damp and moist. similar to Starbuzz but imagine more juices like Fantasia.

[b]Smell[/b]: very similar to Starbuzz Blue mist. less of the mint/chill and add more grape/blueberry.

[b]Taste[/b]: like SB blue mist. It has [i]slightly [/i]less of the after chill affect. The blueberry and grape in this one over powers the mint/chill. more of a natural taste though. very subtle taste. 9/10

[b]Smoke[/b]: thick clouds.

[b]Buzz[/b]: surprisingly none. was expecting a buzz considering its unwashed tobacco.

[b]Duration[/b]: Had to cut this session early so I only smoked this one for only 30min

[b]Overall[/b]: head to head competitor with SB blue mist. if your someone who prefers natural flavor shisha AND like SB blue mist, you should definitely give Baja Blue a shot.9/10

• 1 month later...
Social Smoke Baja Blue

Setup: Mya QT
Liquid: Cold water
Coals: 2 CH nats
Bowl: HJ Alien Mini
Hose: Caravan Grand Washable
Foil: Cheap stuff from HS

Purchased from Social Smoke website

Clouds: Big Clouds
Buzz: None
Appearence: Golden colored, fine cut, with a few stems, and juicy
Acclimation done for 2 hrs
Duration: about 1 hr, and still going
Flavour: Blue rasberry
Smell: same as flavour

Overall I'd give this shisha a 8/10. I really like the strong flavour on the inhale and exhale. It tastes good, for the time being, but I'm not really a big fan of blue rasberry these days. It reminds me of a blue Charm's Blow Pop, or blue rasberry soda. If you love this flavour, then it is for you. I think if there were a buzz associated with this flavour then it would get more points from me, but sadly, it doesn't. I don't regret the purchase, but I don't think I'd be smoking this flavour too often.

• 2 weeks later...
Social Smoke Baja Blue

Setup: SS Junior
Liquid: Ice & H2O
Coals: 2 Three Kings in 4 halvies
Bowl: Phunnel
Hose: Nammor Hose
Foil: Double Layer of Reynolds

Purchased from H-S website.

Clouds: Big Clouds
Buzz: None
Appearence: Golden colored, fine cut, no stems, very juice and wet.
No Acclimation.
Duration: 1 hour at a hookah night with 10+ people taking hits.
Flavour: Blue rasberry with a subtle hint of grape/raspberry.
Smell: Complete blueberry.

Overall I'd give this shisha a 9.5/10.
It's inhale and exhale is a unique experience. The coolness calms the throat and it *feels* like you are smoking mint or just sucking on an ice cube. It doesn't provide the normal heated you feel with any other shisha. The flavors are tremendous and potent. While I didn't really taste alot of grape/raspberry you could tell it was there. The blueberry was fantastic and the mix of flavors was perfect. There were also huge cloud, which made the room smell freaking fantastic. About halfway through the bowl, we added about 3 shots of blueberry liqueur and the flavor was even better.
I'd buy this over starbuzz Blue Mist any day and plan on keeping a 250g can around at all times.

SS needs to either up the flavors or change the advertising.

[b][img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/Hookah.gif[/img] [size="4"]Social Smoke [color="#0000ff"]Baja Blue[/color] [/size][img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/Hookah.gif[/img]

Hookah:[/b] Mya Acrylic (the freebie from h-s.com)
[b]Bowl:[/b] small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds heavy duty, 2 layers
[b]Hose: Hookah:[/b] Brand - Model
[b]Bowl:[/b] Brand - Kind
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Brand - Kind
[b]Hose: [/b]stock hose
[b]Coals: [/b]3 Coconaras, 2 sets
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] water + ice

[b]Appearance:[/b] thick cut, no dye, similar to Starbuzz
[b]Nicotine: [/b]unknown
[b]Base: [/b]unknown
[b]Smell:[/b] prominent blueberry and mint, subtle grape and raspberry
[b]Taste: [/b]same as smell, couldn't taste the chocolate (according to SS: blueberry, raspberry, grape, hint of chocolate)
[b]Smoke: [/b]HUGE clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]very mild; had to take several hits to get one
[b]Duration: [/b]2 hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] [url="http://www.socialsmoke.com"]www.socialsmoke.com[/url]

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 I foresee a shisha smackdown between this and Starbuzz Blue Mist. This a great flavor, especially with ice in the vase. The mint flavor makes this a "smoke sparingly" flavor, but I'll still get more of it in the future.

• 1 year later...
[b]Social Smoke [color="#0000ff"]Baja Blue
[/color][/b][b]
Hookah:[/b] MZ Horas B
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Exoticas
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Shredded, Juicy and golden dye
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Undisclosed
[b]Smell:[/b] Primarily blueberry, with a sort of... creamy? undertone. Not that it smelled like cream, mind you, but it was close to a super sweet blueberry than a tart one.
[b]Taste:[/b] The tobacco didn't seem to want to make up it's mind on this one. At times, it was blueberry, then switched between a candied cherry flavor, a mixed berrry "smoothie" effect with a mint undertone, and a berry pie essence.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Very nice clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Nah
[b]Duration: [/b]1.75 hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] SocialSmoke.com

[b]Overall: 9.5[/b]/10 Great flavor, kind of fun to go through the weird cycle of different tastes throughout. Only (minor) complaint is that the flavor seemed to die off a little earlier than other tobaccos I've tried (except Starbuzz)... admittedly, this might be due to shotty heat management this particular day. Would definitely purchase again.

• 3 months later...
Social Smoke Baja Blue

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Standard Egyptian
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: hose that came with my Bambino
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Shredded, very Juicy with a golden dye
Nicotine: 0.5
Smell: Smelled very sweet cant really think of anything to describe it to
Taste: The description says its a blueberry, raspberry, grape and chocolate flavor. I really didn't pick up on any of those. The closest thing I can think of is the mountain dew you can get at taco bell that goes by the same name.
Duration: hour and a half
Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7.5/10 After my first social smoke experience with tigers blood impressing me so much I just had to smoke another one the next night! It lasted a decent amount of time and the clouds were very thick just as before. Despite the mellow relaxing buzz I got the night before from tigers blood I didn't feel one at all this time, although my friend who didn't get one with tigers blood said he had one with this one. Despite the raving reviews for this flavor I really didn't care for the taste as much. I didn't really pick up on any of the flavors in the description and as I said It tasted an awful lot like baja blue mountain dew--not that that's a bad thing, I'm just to crazy for it. After smoking tigers blood and baja blue there seems to be an undertone in the flavors that are the same. I cant put my finger on what it is...Its not really a flavor in its self but there was a similar undertone in the taste of the two at least to me.

I look forward to trying out the remaining two remaining flavors in my stash- mobster and absolute zero. While this flavor might not make it into my overall stash rotation it wasn't bad just not my taste