Product- Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights

Setup
Hookah-Mya Bambino
Bowl-Standard Egyptian
Hose-Grand Caravan
Coals-2 Johns CH Nats
Other Accessories-none
Liquid in Base-H2O

Appearance out of Package -Large choppy cut. Very wet. Few stems. Dark and died red, looks like natural red dye 9/10

Smell out of Package -WOW. Smells like anise, cinnamon, molasses, and tobacco. If you smell it long enough you can smell other spices in it. 10/10

Smoke Thickness-Pretty damn think. This one takes a bit of heat though. So your gonna have to either start with a lot of heat or wait for it to heat up. 8/10

Heartiness-Very robust. This one is made with a richer tobacco than most brands. The molasses is rich in flavor to. 9/10

Flavor-Amazing. You get a smooth anise followed by a smooth cinnamon. There are other spices in the background that blend together. Very natural flavor, and the flavor is at the perfect strength. Its not week and its not trying to suffocate you. The molasses adds a certain characteristic. Instead of making the smoke super sweet you get a smoke that is still sweet but you really taste the molasses. And to top it all off a smooth tobacco taste in the back round. Flavor lasts the whole bowl. 10/10

Buzz-I don’t get buzzes, but on the strength scale this is between Nakhla and Tangiers

Duration-Almost an Hour

Overall-10/10

Additional Comments-The perfect spice shisha, hands down.

• 2 months later...
[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Tri
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Mini
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Vinyl
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short cut, melon and grape were dry, and 1001 nights was soaked.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] No idea
[b]Base:[/b] No Idea
[b]Smell: [/b]Melon=Nak sweet melon, grape smelt like el basha grape, and 1001 nights smelt like spicy ginerbread and some spice that is in lebanese sausages my paps eats.
[b]Taste: [/b]like nak sweet melon, el basha grape, and anise ... 1001 nights was the first bowl I packed and I packed it too tight, leaving me with just anise flavor. - Others have reported it tasting like gingerbread.
[b]Smoke: [/b]Decent to medium
[b]Buzz: [/b]None
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Arcane
[b]
Overall:[/b]All 3 needed tons of heat. ^ I explained what they taste like. In my experience of the 3 flavors it is either very dry, or really juicy. 1001 nights had a pretty good amount of flavor. Melon and Grape were weak.

I give [b]1001 nights a 7/10[/b], prob would give it an [b]8.5-9[/b] If i got to pack it properly (assuming the gingerbread flavor was more pronounced and not just anise flavor, which I think I got from over packing, bc others said they didn't taste much anise.)

[b]Melon, 7[/b], weaker version of nak sweet melon.

And [b]grape[/b] ... I guess I will give it a [b]7[/b]. But I am weird with grape flavors.

None of them were BAD, or gross, just overall not intense flavor.

• 1 month later...
[b]Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Trimetal
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Hose: [b]Narbish[/b][/b]

[b]Appearance: [/b]Shorter cut, very dry
[b]Nicotine:[/b] Undisclosed
[b]Base:[/b] Undisclosed
[b]Smell: [/b]Odd sensation of cinnamon and other spices, very strong and very good smelling
[b]Taste: [/b]I always got a mix of gingerbread cookies and these spiced christmas cookies my grandma always made, overall very good
[b]Smoke: [/b]Clouds were a 8/10. Pretty big, but not Tangiers or Fusion
[b]Buzz: Slight, like Nakhla for me[/b]
[b]Duration: [/b]2 sets of coals, around 1 hour 45min

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Trade from Arcane

Overall I'd say it was a pretty decent flavor and nice to smoke something non fruity for a change. I'd buy it again, but it only comes in 500g right now.

• 2 months later...
[b]Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya QT
[b]Bowl: [/b]Standard Vortex Bowl
[b]Hose: [b]Narbish[/b][/b]
[b]Coals:[/b] 3 Golden Canary's
[b]Windcover?[/b] Yes. This stuff needs quite a bit of heat.

[b]Appearance: [/b]short cut, some long stems but not many. Pretty wet and juicy.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] unkown
[b]Smell: [/b]Upon first whiff I was over powered by what I would describe as a shot of Jager. Stirring and letting it air out a bit the other flavors of cinnamon and something akin to gingerbread came out.
[b]Taste: [/b]Complex and delicious. There was several spices going on in each inhale. The highlight would be akin to spiced gingerbread cake with licorice.
[b]Smoke: [/b]big poofy clouds.
[b]Buzz: [/b]heavy and awesome
[b]Duration: [/b]1 set of coals about 90 or so minutes.

[b]Purchased From:[/b] hookahhookah.com NOTE, it can be purchased in 50 g pucks now. No need to by a whole 500g box.
[b]
Score:[/b] 10/10 I normally do fruity shisha but this was a wonderful change of pace. The flavor lasted the entire session, good clouds and buzz.
[b]Final Notes: [/b]This is the type of shisha that is perfect for a cold winter night, in front of a fireplace with your hookah pipe in one hand and a cup of warm cider in another.

[size="3"][b]Ayam Zaman [color="#006400"]1001 Nights[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Thoth
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor

[b]Appearance: [/b]Shorter cut, very dry
[b]Nicotine:[/b] Undisclosed
[b]Base:[/b] Undisclosed
[b]Smell: [/b]Floral
[b]Taste: [/b]Floral
[b]Smoke: [/b]Okay Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]None
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Trade from Arcane
[b]
Overall:[/b] 8/10 It's an interesting floral flavor. It has a strange floral, it tastes like there is a cola undertone. I like it but it's not something I could smoke very often.