Static Starlight

evilded777

Brand and Flavor:Tangiers Lucid Static Starlight
Shisha Cut: Typical Tangiers: leafy, light, not many stems; mostly long grain; black as night.

Hookah Type: KM Single Pear

Duration:
4+ rounds of 2 CH Naturals, spread over 2 days; 4+ hours

Bowl: Small Tangiers Phunnel

Foil / Screen:
Heavy Duty foil

Coal / Amount:2 CH Naturals at a time

Smoke:
Perfect. Nice fluffy white billows, can easily approach squirrel choking caliber with the addition of more coal

Buzz: Low buzz, definitely not no buzz.

Smell / Flavor:
The aroma of Static Starlight is heavenly, a very intriguing grape and something bouquet. That something turns out to be lemon blossom. I would honestly never have figured that out, but now I can smell it. Its definitely an herbal lemon like lemon verbena or lemongrass; its a beautiful top note to the Tangiers grape. Others have called this a floral; its not. Its a fruit and herbal blend. It tastes just like it smells, no question.

Rating (1 to 10): Static Starlight, in either Lucid or Noir, is a personal favorite; so it gets an only slightly biased 10 from me.

• 10 months later...
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Tangiers [color="#800080"]Lucid Static Starlight[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Econo Gelato
[b]Bowl:[/b] Alien Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: DelSol Custom[/b]
[b]Coals: [/b]Easy Lites
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Standard Tangiers.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Grape and floral of some sort.
[b]Taste: [/b]A little more floral than grape.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Slight buzz.
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 different session, and hour and a half with each. So 3 hours total.
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Eric's Lounge

[b]Overall:[/b] 9.5/10 It's a great flavor, I got a good grape taste and some strong floral. I heard that this had mint in it but I detected none whatsoever, so I think I heard wrong. I will always have this flavor on hand, its just an all around good flavor that isn't too in your face. The funny part is I hate grape, and only like certain floral flavors, yet I love this flavor. That goes to show how good it is.[/size][/font][/color]

• 1 month later...
[b]Tangiers Static Starlight
Hookah:[/b] MyaQT
[b]Bowl:[/b] Hj Alien
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Mya (the one that came with the qt
[b]Coals: [/b]Ch NATS, 3
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] cold water

[b]Appearance:[/b] short cut, brown and wet (typical tangiers)
[b]Smell:[/b] grape floral, almost like wine
[b]Taste: almost berry like and a hint of kashmir[/b]
[b]Smoke: Dense, thick clouds[/b]
[b]Buzz: [/b]slight calming
[b]Duration: cut short due to other things I had to do. [/b]
[b]Acclimation: none!!![img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/good2.gif[/img] [/b]

10/10

This shisha smells like a combination of wine, welch's grape juice, kashmir and berries when i put the coals on it. I inhaled and exhaled and it was very sweet. Not overdone though, just a little bit, with the touch of kashmir present on the exhale. This is another mandatory shisha to try. Plus, I like the fact that the buzz is light, and not overwhelming. I will be buying this again.

• 3 months later...
[size="3"][b]Tangiers Lucid [color="#FF0000"]Static Starlight! [/color](Flavor #99)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Nammor Azizi
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Smell:[/b] Fruity and Rose
[b]Taste:[/b] Rose has more of an overtone and the fruit is just so smooth
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge White Clouds right off the bat.
[b]Buzz:[/b] Good Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 Great Flavor. Right up there with Lemon Blossom. It’s a complex blend of Grape and Rose I believe. Whether you get this in Lucid or Noir. It has never disappointed.

• 2 months later...
[b]Tangiers Lucid: Static Starlight [/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Nammor Ramses III
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Foil:[/b] Reynolds
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water/Ice

[b]Appearance:[/b] Short Cut, Dark, SO MOIST!!!, Tangiers tobacco has one of the best cut and flavored tobbaco!.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Smell:[/b] Fruity
[b]Taste:[/b] Fruity taste.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good clouds.
[b]Buzz:[/b] Good Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]HookahJohn.com

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 Awesome flavor. The flavor last a long time, I was smoking it for 2.5 hours. One of my favorite Tangiers Tobacco :D!

• 4 months later...
[size="4"]Tangierd Lucid- [color="#4B0082"]STATIC STARLIGHT

[color=#CACACA][font=arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]Hookah: 32" Copper Lotus KM
Bowl: Tangiers Funnel
Coals:2 halves of a CoCo Cube
Cut: Typical Tang, Nice Cut.
Smell: Ya know i was not pleased with the smell at first, i wasnt sure what I could detect but it wasnt really "Good"
Smoke: Nice big thick clouds
Taste: Once i got into the bowl itself i still wasnt sure but about half hour into it i was seriously plese, The best way I can depscribe it is "Walking through a bigass Floral Garden while Drinking Welches Grape Juice" The mix of Floral and Grape are aweoms seriously fantastic
Duration: 2 hours or so
Buzz: When i first started i fell pretty awesome and it still gives me enough buzz to keep commin back to it
Overall: im gonna give this one an 8.5 out of 10! i may even reconsider the more i get into it, this one definately grows on you!![/size][/font][/color][/color][/size]

• 3 months later...
Tangiers Lucid Static Starlight

Hookah: Nawras/Nour Brass Syrian
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty Foil
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Golden Canaries (3 per round)
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Standard Tangiers Look.
Smell: Mostly grape, with lemon and rose.
Taste: Grape is the strongest flavor, with the lemon and rose perfectly accompanying it. Excellent ratio!
Smoke: Standard Tangiers Clouds.
Buzz: No buzz- Lucid does not buzz me.
Duration: ~2 Hours, smoked it a few days ago.

Purchased From: This current batch I have came straight from Eric.

Overall: 15/10. I love this flavor. It's my favorite flavor of all time. You HAVE to try this one.

• 1 year later...

Tangiers Lucid Static Starlight

Hookah: various hookahs
Bowl: Tangiers Pico Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty Foil
Hose: Nammor 
Coals: 2 coconaras, halved so 4 pieces on the bowl
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Dark, small cut, typical cut you get from Tangiers
Smell: Floral with some slight fruit
Taste: Very floral with a slight fruit, like a grape taste
Smoke: Big tasty clouds
Buzz: None.
Duration: ~2 Hours

Overall: 9/10 - I enjoy floral flavors but this one is the best I've had.  It's a great blend with floral and grape.  The floral overpowers the grape and the first time I tried it, I didn't quite like it...I think my packing was poor bc all I tasted was floral.  I gave it a second try recently after really perfecting my packing methods and really enjoyed this flavor.  I will likely purchase this again in the future but it won't be something I keep in my permanent stash.